What's new

Lahore now the cleanest big city in Pakistan, and greener too. New imagery here!!

Watch in HD

Talal Vlogs | Lahore - A city like no other (part 1)

Vintage Car show by Pakwheels - Emporium Lahore

And this is the clean and green Islamabad, new video.

Islamabad | Pakistan | Virtual Tour

and karachi is becoming most polluted in the world thanks to bhutoo and army who doesnt take any action against corruption in sindh

@Mr.Nair Nair You keep on tagging me in Indian threads ...check these good quality videos posted above.

and karachi is becoming most polluted in the world thanks to bhutoo and army who doesnt take any action against corruption in sindh

Zinda hai Bhutto Zinda hai....one reason for Sindh falling behind in the development, overall. Add to this MQM factor now gone, going.

@Mr.Nair Nair You keep on tagging me in Indian threads ...check these good quality videos posted above.

Zinda hai Bhutto Zinda hai....one reason for Sindh falling behind in the development, overall. Add to this MQM factor now gone, going.
MQM are done now. Army should get rid of them mqm+ppp enough of bhuto. Pti and mustafa kamaal should lead now.

Watch in HD.

Lahore | Bahria Town | Virtual Tour | Pakistan

Lahore | Sherpao Bridge | Main Boulevard | Cantt | Pakistan

Lahore should develop like Delhi NCR

Lahore | Upper Mall | Cantonment | Punjab | Pakistan

@Mr.Nair...so what is your take, Lahore is cleaner and greener than its Indian counterparts cities or fails to do so. Also the last video about Islamabad.

You are absolutely wrong, In india we have many cities greener than Lahore...

Kochi
Vishakapattanam
Mysore
Chandigarh
Bangalore
Trivandrum
Surat
Pondicherry
Mangalore and more.....

@Mr.Nair...so what is your take, Lahore is cleaner and greener than its Indian counterparts cities or fails to do so. Also the last video about Islamabad.

Lahore is greener compared to karachi and may be less greener compared to Islamabad.

Given that Lahoris are eating up ~45% budget of Punjab it is no surprise. Who cares if the rest of Punjab looks like a flooded gutter.

I went to Rawalpindi from Karachi in my last trip to Pakistan, as soon as you get out of Islo airport, you feel like you are in a different world. Went to my paternal Tehsil city of Talagang and it was much cleaner than Karachi.

Back
Top Bottom