What's new

Lahore Ko European Style Sa Beautiful Banane Ka Plan - Kai Ilaqon Ko Rainbow Village Me Badal Dia

Shahzaz ud din

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Lahore Ko European Style Sa Beautiful Banane Ka Plan - Kai Ilaqon Ko Rainbow Village Me Badal Dia

Matti, garam Hawa or pani ki kami ka kia karogy?
Coconut kaheen k.

This is conspiracy against Lahore in the name of EU, infact it looks more like an Indian habitat.
Anyway it's not fair to compare projects of PTI with projects of PMLN.

This is conspiracy against Lahore in the name of EU, infact it looks more like an Indian habitat.
Anyway it's not fair to compare projects of PTI with projects of PMLN.
Projects of PMLN ? You mean Qarzo pe numaishi projects wali loot maar ?

One cant buy a class. If they could have kept one or max two colours then it may have looked far better.

One cant buy a class. If they could have kept one or max two colours then it may have looked far better.

anyone know the cost of this? this looks like a very old corruption scheme

Projects of PMLN ? You mean Qarzo pe numaishi projects wali loot maar ?

Since two years Imran Khan is busy cutting ribbons of those numaishi projects... so it was actually numaish in favor of Imran Khan and aides!
Not a single one of those project is making loss and are reported in international magazines. Hoping to read next, chick hatching and chars crop.

Since two years Imran Khan is busy cutting ribbons of those numaishi projects... so it was actually numaish in favor of Imran Khan and aides!
Not a single one of those project is making loss and are reported in international magazines. Hoping to read next, chick hatching and chars crop.
Lolx mate he hasnt cut a lot of ribbons and most of those projects he cut ribbon were started under current govt... and it was numaish to loot from us... and why do you lot point on Khan when PMLNs corruption is called out ? 🤔

And "Not a single one of those project is making loss" is a an over statement mere bahi if you go and check efficency of Quaid e Azam Solar Park you'll know it went from 80% efficiency to 40%.. and there are many others... Hamare village me BC pipe dala woh roz block ho jata he 🤭

Back
Top Bottom