What's new

Lahore in the Elite League.

426008822_9d49921ed9_o.jpg

lahore360.jpg

Ayeshascapture008.jpg

mcb.jpg

The MCB headquarter building in Lahore is a seminal work of architecture. The design of this building faithfully follows the simple design premise developed for the Project. The design concept deals with notions of implied imagery and iconography, transparency, the framing of views to and from the building, orientation with regard to the sun and aptly responding to the site's context.

Totally fascinating, The Great Mughal Capital is shinning up and high.

If I was an Emperor of the Islamic Empire of Pakistan, I would have made Lahore as the Capital and Administrative Centre of World.

Thanks for the wonderful pictures.

Main Boulevard. Gulberg

PakistanLahoreGulbergMainBoulevard.jpeg

I have heard the Main Boulevard, Gulberg, Walton Airport, GT Road, Walton Ariport, Garden Town, upto Johar Town along Canal Road will all turn into a Business Hub and a Financial Centre for Long term. It will be great to hear that.

I have heard the Main Boulevard, Gulberg, Walton Airport, GT Road, Walton Ariport, Garden Town, upto Johar Town along Canal Road will all turn into a Business Hub and a Financial Centre for Long term. It will be great to hear that.

Some of the IT Park construction is well into the final stages.

P1470867+-+200+x+287.jpg

software-parc.jpg

0,,2006510675,00.jpg

Lahore, Pakistan ... trendy youngsters out hitting the plastic in shopping malls.

The Fortress Stadium is a popular open space consisting of shopping centres, restaurants, cafes and entertainment areas. It is located Lahore Cantt, Lahore, Pakistan. Among the likes of M. M. Alam Road and Liberty Market in Gulberg, this area is a popular locale for the urban youth in Lahore. Fortress Stadium is one of the most busy commercial areas of the city. Fortress Stadium is a large shopping complex in nature. Number of boutiques along the Fortress Stadium offer trendy ready to wear formal and casual wear for ladies, gents and for kids. There is a tremendous range of shoes, perfumes, cosmetics, designers’ jewellery, decorations, gifts, toys and other accessories. Fortress Stadium also features a number of classical and fast-food restaurants. Most popular attractions include: Hyperstar, a superstore Joyland, an ammusement park Sindbad, children's play area Silverstar, a bowling alley The Stadium is famous for it being the official site of the popular ‘National Horse and Cattle Show’ which is one of the most famous festivals of Lahore. This includes a display of livestock, but also many spectacular feats of horsemanship, tent pegging, dressage, camel dancing, racing, folk dances, pomp, pageantry, mass-band displays and grand fireworks in the evening. It was accompanied by exhibition displaying Pakistani craftsmanship and industry. Horse and Cattle Show and Fortress Stadium is a treat to watch. Strongly recommended for Family Out-doors, Touristys and Foreignersa. Lot of hustle and bustle in the night. Great fun.
1297996-mcdonalds_outside_fortress_stadium-Lahore.jpg

Lahore_Pakistan_Mcdo_Fortress_Stadium.jpg

16144036.jpg

Back
Top Bottom