What's new

Lahore High Court gives govt till 3pm to remove Maryam Nawaz as Chairperson of Youth Loan program

Calm down bhai

It was political appointment. No one proved that she took bribes or did something illegal.

court says "political appointment" is no good, so she will be gone.

Nothing more nothing less.

Nothing more nothing nothing less?

You think state resources can be given to a family member to dispense and you dont give a damn? This is fantastic on your part.

This political appointment was meant to groom her to become a politician. At whose expense and on what merit, may I ask?

What was her qualification for a political appointment, even if we accept for a minute it was a political appointment? She has a background in finance? public fund management? Or just because she happens to be daughter of the PM?

There are political appointments in west too. But no one can raise a finger on merit or qualification. Political appointment has to have some merit. And merit is not being PM daughter.

Just other post I was discussing with @Jazzbot. He was saying how ECP disqualified so many PML members over fake degree. But at the same time people like him say, ECP is working for Nawaz.

Quote me where I've said something against ECP / or feel the shame of posting lies.

Nothing more nothing nothing less?

You think state resources can be given to a family member to dispense and you dont give a damn? This is fantastic on your part.

This political appointment was meant to groom her to become a politician. At whose expense and on what merit, may I ask?

What was her qualification for a political appointment, even if we accept for a minute it was a political appointment? She has a background in finance? public fund management? Or just because she happens to be daughter of the PM?

There are political appointments in west too. But no one can raise a finger on merit or qualification. Political appointment has to have some merit. And merit is not being PM daughter.

Bhai jaan

Aaap to naaraz he ho gay

B2QN1uPCQAAnvcv[1].jpg

Breaking: Mariym Nawaz resigns from youth program chairmanship

Breaking: Mariym Nawaz resigns from youth program chairmanship

They are claiming Maryam baiti has decided to voluntarily tender her resignation.

You can't fire me ; because I quit = voluntarily in noora league terms !

Had Maryam not tendered her resignation, the government would have been in contempt of court and thus liable to punitive action.

Once again, Noora league fooling people of Pakistan.

They are claiming Maryam baiti has decided to voluntarily tender her resignation.

You can't fire me ; because I quit = voluntarily in noora league terms !

Had Maryam not tendered her resignation, the government would have been in contempt of court and thus liable to punitive action.

Once again, Noora league fooling people of Pakistan.
Randi Rona shuru from PTI.

Quote me where I've said something against ECP / or feel the shame of posting lies.

ECP is very inefficient like all gov departments. It may be not working for PMLN but it is under influence. That influence makes it look like an election cell of PMLN

Back
Top Bottom