What's new

Lahore Girls school set ablaze in broad day, government sat and watched!

Some Hadiths of Holy Prophet (P.BU.H)

"Seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave."

"The best form of worship is the pursuit of knowledge."

"The ink of the scholar is more sacred than the blood of the martyr."

"The acquisition of knowledge is compulsory for every Muslim, whether male or female."

"Thinking deep for one hour (with sincerity) is better than 70 years of (mechanical) worship."

"Seek for knowledge and wisdom, for whatever the vessel from which it flows, you will never be the loser."

"God has revealed to me, Whoever walks in the pursuit of knowledge I facilitate for him the way to heaven".

"Worship without knowledge has no goodness in it and knowledge without understanding has no goodness in it."

Hope that answers your question.

Credit - Alzakir Bhai..
nice quotes but then why telibunnies and other hardcore islamic people are against educating woman?

Serious question: is it written in Quran that girls shouldn't go to school and just stay home all day?

Aaaahhh!!! My God ... It has nothing to do any thing regrading refraining girls from school ... can you please ask some related question ... please read it again below ...

FIR of 295-C registered against principal Farooqi Girls High School Asim Farooqi & teacher Arfa Iftikhar in Shafiqabad police station complainant is Abdullah Saqib of Rehmania Kareemia Mosque..

A paper is claimed as a lesson taught in school that defames Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) as thief...

Now the problem here is we have 2 kind of people here in a broad manner those who are ruling and those who have been ruled ... the second type of people are absolutely not interested to do any thing for betterment of first type of people in all manners all what they are struggling for is seizing power for a few more days ... to make a new record in history to complete their tenure of 5 years ... and mean democracy is proved to be a curse for the first type of people ... its all about lawlessness and frustration ... I can write a lot more and prove my point but time refrains me ... and in addition what you have asked ... Holy Quran taught us seeking knowledge is duty of every Muslim man and woman ... I hope I have answered your question to your satisfaction.

nice quotes but then why telibunnies and other hardcore islamic people are against educating woman?

Their is a problem in Pakistan is we are mixing up tribal values with Islam which create a great confusion ... A true Muslim can not be against educating a woman ... Its all about tribal thought which has been mixed in ...

I visited the school today, one teacher told me that all four branches of the school were vandalized by Sunni Tehrik and Jamiyat terrorists, it was an organized crime by Madni masjid walay mullah and allah masjid wala mullah(main leader of this crime) !!

they are spreading false rumours that the principal converted to Qadiyanism 5 years ago.....

oh these jahil mullahs and pakistani awam !!

Fruits of political Islam polarization. You take religion out of the political equation and there is no excuse for these hari pagris and peeli pagri sects to exists. Throwing the society is a recipe of disaster, state needs to enact controls on religious activities not religion controlling the state.

Their is a problem in Pakistan is we are mixing up tribal values with Islam which create a great confusion ... A true Muslim can not be against educating a woman ... Its all about tribal thought which has been mixed in ...

No nation has progressed forward by trading science with theology. The correct place of religion is the appropriate place of worship, not parliament and national institutes. You can be either loyal to your sect/mullah or loyal to state. Both cannot co-exist.

Being quadiani is not a taboo but a choice, yes the constitution should not accept them as Muslim for the wider benefit of people but that does not mean to intact the kind of state enforced discrimination. With this religion led polarization of society we have failed to honor our own heros and turned world renowned personalities of science into social outcasts in their own countries. I am speaking about Dr Abdus Salam who could have choosen to emigrate anywhere in the world he wished by he remained loyal to Pakistan while the state disowned him for his faith!

No nation has progressed forward by trading science with theology. The correct place of religion is the appropriate place of worship, not parliament and national institutes. You can be either loyal to your sect/mullah or loyal to state. Both cannot co-exist.

Well my brother its your point of view to towards Islam and its due to Muslims not Islam ... Its not a religion its a way of life which seldom known by those who are in the search of truth and they research ... Those minarets of light are hidden between people and known in small groups ... What we are experiencing is a mix of something which has been created to satisfy some needs of regimes ...

Well my brother its your point of view to towards Islam and its due to Muslims not Islam ... Its not a religion its a way of life which seldom known by those who are in the search of truth and they research ... Those minarets of light are hidden between people and known in small groups ... What we are experiencing is a mix of something which has been created to satisfy some needs of regimes ...

What we are experiencing are overly brainwashed youth which needs to be given a shock of reality. You can go arguing all day that it is not the fault of "Islam" and I agree with you because Islam never said or meant to become a political doctrine.

The rest all argument is gibberish and conflicting because if you agree that Islam never said or meant to be a political doctrine then there should be no reason why it is present in the political mix of a country.

Books do not make countries, people do.

In the endless quest of living by this "perfect way of life" millions of muslims have been killed at the hands of fellow Muslims. Your argument is offensive because Pakistan itself is going through the worst regin of islamo-extremism and the resulting terrorism. One can either be loyal to the state or to their sect and mullah!

the same old rhetoric .....

this is what prevents muslims to progress

no one is perfect and it goes for religion too ( whether hinduism, islam , christianity or watever) coz all are made by men (i.e the truth)

ofcourse not silly. Quran has made it compulsory that all muslims men and women must get education.

this is mullah's definition that women should stay at home, male chauvinism...

o bhai do you really think anyone running a school from 1978 would start distributing a pamphlet in 2012 saying Muhammad was a a thief ??

kuch khuda ka khof karo...

use PBUH next time with the name of Holy Prophet (PBUH) ,kindly

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom