What's new

Lahore Girls school set ablaze in broad day, government sat and watched!

And why should a temple be built in Makkah when there is no hindu living in that city? Anyways not building temple is better than gathering thugs from all over the country and demolishing it in broad day light.

@Topic

Administration should have taken action. But anyways things would be back to normal and hopefully the school would be reopened soon. Bharatis are not required to whine like hijras about Islam, Zia, Pakistan, Radicalization etc etc. You don't live in US of A either and such type of incidents for different reasons happen in your country too. So get a life and troll elsewhere.

My point was, just like temples wont be allowed in Mecca, mosques cannot be allowed in Ayodhya. The logic is the same.

Also, the fact that an invader built it after destroying one of the most oldest and influential temples for Hinduism in the world makes it even more grounds for destroying it.

My point was, just like temples wont be allowed in Mecca, mosques cannot be allowed in Ayodhya. The logic is the same.

Also, the fact that an invader built it after destroying one of the most oldest and influential temples for Hinduism in the world makes it even more grounds for destroying it.

Muslims live in and around Ayodhia. Hindus don't live in and around Makkah. Your logic is stupid.

Logic ceases to exist when the shoe is on the other foot, the brouhaha is only reserved when someone else asks something that Muslims demand and that is equality.

There is a first time for everything.

Like the first muslim and mosque in Zoroastrian Persia.

Like the first muslim and mosque in Hindu India.

Its the circle of life.

Never stops.

Look at the Jews reclaiming Israel?

The wheel turns .....

For that to happen Hinduism needs to have some appeal for the masses and some hindus in that city.

You don't have both. :)

For that to happen Hinduism needs to have some appeal for the masses and some hindus in that city.

Or maybe the Hindus are happy in their own land.

And do not need to convince others everyday of their lives about how great their faith is.

For them, its enough to know how great it is and how ancient and rich its culture.

And they are not doing too poorly organically are they. 1.2 billion and counting.

No conversions. With sword or guile.

people i am a student of this school and first off, they didn't burn the school cuz they're against girls school. and second, the principal is not like that. i was at the event when the protests started and trust me almost everyone in that area was saying that the Principal is not like that and that this is all a conspiracy. people involved in the protests came from far off areas not even related to the school, just for the sake of burning things up and stealing the school belongings. half of them were spectators. my principal loves the Prophet very much and he has written many naats too. this was a true planning by someone. we the students have conducted a press conference today for the release of our principal. it is the teacher who should be punished as she wrote the blasphemous essay herself and sent it to the students' home. think about it, no well educated, intelligent person could do such a thing. our parents, us, and the people of the area want the principal released as he is innocent! everyone knows him cuz he's been here for 34 years for God's sake. we know him better than any one. he fired the teacher on the spot when he heard of what she did. this is a conspiracy people.

After reading your post I am convinced that somebody had a personnel grudge against the principal or the school and exploited religion to take revenge.

This is an extremely dangerous trend. No religion allows murder, looting etc. on mere allegation. It must be remembered that one is only a “Suspect” and does not become a criminal unless pronounced guilty in a court of law.

I am not advocating that a blasphemer should be allowed to go free. In any civilized society, no one has the right to be judge and the jury and the executioner. Proper way should have been to conduct an investigation into the affair and try the alleged culprits in the court of law. By all means, do whatever you want to do to a blasphemer, but at least ensure that a crime has been committed and proven beyond reasonable doubt before a judge. Otherwise get rid of the courts and the entre legal system.

Pakistan is no longer a civilized society and only mob rule applies. Even our educated and learned professionals make cold blooded killer Mumtaz Qadri a hero for shooting dead someone he was supposed to guard!

You are being the judge jury and executioner again. No wonder your third important religious structure is on top of the most important jewish temple but not a single hindu temple exists in entire Saudi where hundreds of thousands of Hindus live.

Your hypocricy is quite shameless, but quite commonplace. Its the bedrock of religious imperialism.

There is no point in arguing about Ayodhya. What is done is done and will not be reversed. Let's move on.

Although the burning of girls school is no doubt a shameful act-
but the arrest of school owner and teacher shows there is some thing more to it-

i am a student of this school and let me tell u that this is all a conspiracy against our beloved principal. he is innocent and all of this was initiated by the teacher only. the matter should be investigated properly.

Why they should not be Principal was informed of this pamphlet and he took no action against that teacher who was distributing it Sir yes people shouldn't have taken law in their own hands but those also committed really big crime and close eye should be kept on what will be taught in this school in future

i'm a student of this school so let me tell u that our Sir is not responsible at all. the teacher wrote the blasphemous note with her own hand and distributed it among students a day before eid at home time, against the school policy which does not allow the distribution of any piece of paper without the principal's authorization. it's all a conspiracy against our sir.

i am a student of this school and let me tell u that this is all a conspiracy against our beloved principal. he is innocent and all of this was initiated by the teacher only. the matter should be investigated properly.

Explain what exactly happened ?

Has God become so weak that he/she needs protection from mortals?

i'm a student of this school so let me tell u that our Sir is not responsible at all. the teacher wrote the blasphemous note with her own hand and distributed it among students a day before eid at home time, against the school policy which does not allow the distribution of any piece of paper without the principal's authorization. it's all a conspiracy against our sir.
Than why on earth Principal didn't fired that teacher ?

The Frankenstein of blasphemy & intolerance devouring our society... slowly and gradually....

Back
Top Bottom