What's new

Lahore doctor held for ‘blackmailing women’ through obscene videos

Dr Abdullah Haris had recorded her intimate videos while she was in relationship with him.

She alleged that the accused had been blackmailing her into having an illicit relationship with him.
:lol: :lol:
Here comes another mee too creature playing her victim card.
You were previously involved in a sexual relationship with him consensually and now you are playing a innocent girl who think illicit relations are morally wrong :enjoy:
Why it's always the men who take all the blame and seen as perverts when women are no less in comparison bthese days.
Though I agree blackmailing of any sort is wrong and should be punished.

You were previously involved in a sexual relationship with him consensually and now you are playing a innocent girl who think illicit relations are morally wrong :enjoy:

What is this "illicit relations" ?

Why it's always the men who take all the blame and seen as perverts when women are no less in comparison bthese days.

"These days" ? Baba ji, are you 5000 years old to know what went on then ?

Last edited:
This a voluntary relationship gone bad from news i read..boyfriend revenge..what i am missing..what does it matter what the guy or lady work for living
The status Dr enjoy is abused a lot.. like by Aalim or Hafiz...

:lol: :lol:
Here comes another mee too creature playing her victim card.
Though I agree blackmailing of any sort is wrong and should be punished.
You are right.

Yeah, let loose those angel-like Jamia Hafsa burqas on those "loose" women and teach them the correct way.

But tell me, how should a woman select her man by not being "out of wedlock" ? Don't talk like a Hindutvadi.
Selection should not entail going out of social bounds and get into compromising situations as the ladies in question got themselves into in this case.

Pretty common in Medical schools. Professors abusing authority to engage in illicit relationships with University students.

Everybody is quick to jump on mullahs, but situation is exponentially worse in Universities. FIA need to setup sting operations to clean up mess in Universities.

His actions is the failure of higher educational system that failed to groom man into a Professional.

Nothing ever happens to the likes of him. Ours is a depraved society, devoid of any morality, ethics, or laws. Rich and anyone else able to buy people, can wiggle out of the clutches of the law, or lack of it. Pathetic situation.
That’s every where. Only difference is application and fear of law.
Nope... unless he is selling videos to some illicit sites... Drs abuse their powers a lot... There are many cases I hv heard, especially when they give false promises/hope.
Technically if she was in an illicit relationship and he made video with her consent, there is no law broke expect both are guilty of illicit relationships.

Now as far as Blackmailing or Harassment is concerned, she needs to prove that his actions cause harm her in anyway (like revenge p*0n) after her clear warning to stop the Harassment.

Last edited:
As you said, society dependent. :D
a social contract is a contract, formed by different methods.. by verbal or writing or by having witness. It is a formality for some and compulsion for others, and its under no obligation to be sensible for all of us. What can I say man!!

To each their own. What happens in people's private lives should stay there.
ok.. illicit, right/wrong are majority opinion based. If half of Pakistan decides that karachi biryani is the best, and it is 'criminal' to eat it with raita, then it will be an offence to differ that.

One can say the same that it is personal choice to eat raita/chutney or not, but it wd be frowned upon in public. So, if society/social life matters then one shd abstain to go in the opposite direction, and 'conform' to the norms.

Back
Top Bottom