What's new

Lahore Blast

Really sorry to hear about the loss.

Inna' lilahe wa'aina elayhi raja'oon

I have family and friends in Lahore and some are literally miles away from Moon Market. I will be making a few calls there.

You never really realize the magnitude of the loss until it hits you so close to home...:disagree:

May Allah swt grant the innocent massacred in the blast speedy entry to jannat and their families may He grant tremendous patience and courage to overcome the loss.

Amen

After math

Shops and stalls are seen as a fire spreads following two explosions in Lahore, December 7, 2009.

A mother holds her injured child at a local hospital in Lahore, December 7, 2009.

A view of the destruction caused by explosions in Lahore, December 7, 2009

Fire fighters put out a blaze after bomb explosions at a market in Lahore, December 7, 2009.

A nurse tends to an injured girl at a local hospital in Lahore, December 7, 2009.

One of our forum Member has also Died

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members/fc-20.html

He was Visiting Lahore & .....

He was the only Child of his parents

His Father Died in Blast in Marriott & now He himself passed away

Jus think what will be the condition of his mother, her only Hope has been Annihilated & a sweet home destroyed coz of these Idiots :-|

Jus remember him in your prayers...

Very sorry to hear the sad news. May Allah give peace to the departed soul and courage to the family to bear this 2nd tragic loss.
It is very very sorrowful to lose multiple family members in such a fashion that also in such a short time period.

Allah sabar aur himat dae, Ameen.

May all the departed souls rest in peace, Ameen

HE was my Cousin................

They ve been searching for him all night long...

Found his body in a hospital in morning........

Emo words are cheap and they are free, talk all we can but not even for a sec can me or any one here get close to the pain that you are going through and neither can we even get close to matching the pain of the family of your cousin. All I can say is have faith and be strong. Allah will not let the blood of the innocent go to waist.
May Allah give you guys strength all of you.

People rush an injured person to a local hospital in Lahore, December 7, 2009.

Fire fighters extinguish fire after twin bomb blasted in Lahore on December 7, 2009.

Rescue workers shifting a dead body from the site of the bomb blasts in Lahore.

Rescue workers at the scene of explosions in Lahore, December 7, 2009

Emo words are cheap and they are free, talk all we can but not even for a sec can me or any one here get close to the pain that you are going through and neither can we even get close to matching the pain of the family of your cousin. All I can say is have faith and be strong. Allah will not let the blood of the innocent go to waist.
May Allah give you guys strength all of you.

Just remember him in your prayers :confused:

43 bodies deposited to KEM Varsity in Lahore
Updated at: 1014 PST, Tuesday, December 08, 2009
43 bodies deposited to KEM Varsity in Lahore LAHORE: At least forty-three bodies, left dead by twin blasts in Lahore Moon market located in Iqbal Town locality, have so far been deposited to morgue at King Edward Medical (KEM) University by Tuesday, Geo news reported.

According to dead house administration most among those dead bodies were unrecognizable but only seven persons were identified as Munazzim Iqbal, Moazzam Tara, Shabbir Hussain, Kosar, Rida, Urooj Fatima and Rabish Fatima.

The heirs of those identified dead persons have been handed bodies following legal procedure, university sources said.

Dr. Saeed Malik at dead house said, the autopsy examination and DNA tests of those unidentified corpses will be conducted if needed.

Jus think what will be the condition of his mother, her only Hope has been Annihilated & a sweet home destroyed coz of these Idiots :-|

saddened by the tragedy of your cousin . May Allah grant him a place in heavens and give strength to his family to overcome this grief over such a great loss . Ameen

Oh..FC-20.. I still remember the thread you have started about rd-93...

... RIP friend..
f4b914b1f96addec6767d77c677f99e6.jpg

Innah Lillah Wa Innah Illayehi Rajeeon

Sorry to hear about your cousin. Sad to hear one of forum members is not with us anymore.

May Allah grant him place in Paradise. Ameen.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom