What's new

Lagging behind: 2040 - Pakistan’s space od[d]yssey

Status
Not open for further replies.
long before agha waqar started pulling his tricks of water car on pakistanis Rama pillai was defying physics in india during 1990 and indians were going ga ga over its.
I remember that one. That was freaking hilarious when it was going on.
I wonder if he was even put on trial.

I remember that one. That was freaking hilarious when it was going on.
I wonder if he was even put on trial.
I am need 4 some new humor, if u have a hilarious video of the person which u r talking about then pls pass it on.

What do you mean by if I think so? What do I think? Now that I've shut your little mouth---you have started this drama?

It is funny that a kid like you blabber about his father being in isro whatever....Ja beta ...pappa se pooch..." Papa , would Pakistan be a good place for mass satellite launchings?" ...Your papa will say "Beta , wo lauch kahan se karain gay? lol" ...

Do you know , during separation stage , where would the separated rocket fall (if Satellite was launched from Karachi etc)? Chances are that it would fall in Pakistani population centers OR even in India!!!!! ...So you see the limitations of Pakistani policy makers? Hence we NEVER pursued satellite business....We just wanted to fullfil our needs and we are doing so better than india....

:disagree:

Plus : I agree that Pakistan never really prioritize his national space program...but now we know that we have to..hence you see "National Space Program 2040" .... It will fulfil our needs ...Don't worry.

1st bolded part : hehe ...nice reply ....
2nd bolded part : now that the priorities are changing .....launch kahaan se karoge ????? himalay ke upar se ya samunder ke neechey se......

cheerio mate

2nd bolded part : now that the priorities are changing .....launch kahaan se karoge ????? himalay ke upar se ya samunder ke neechey se......

cheerio mate
Well seaboard launching can be done. But again that would be a major challenge where one has to create an ocean going launch platform. This would mean advanced ship building facilities too.

cheerio mate

First priority is to build different satellites! We used Chinese facilities to launch our satellites before...

PAK-SAT 1R was launched by Chinese and the next one , PSSR-01 (Remote Sensing Satellite) will also be launched by China...

So Pakistan National Space Program 2040 is already underway.

Regarding developing a capability to send satellites...well on a limited scale..it can be done..and this is what we need to full-fill our needs...but you can't have it on "commercial scale" ...Launching too many satellites would be dangerous!

Remember , Pakistan will launch her satellites (if he ever does) from Karachi or Gwadar etc .... And you know the reason why, right?

See my dear like while u want to cook a good meal for the guests u need to be a good cook. But one should not forget the tens of different things which assist you. Extrapolate this to the problem at hand and you can see that not only one needs a very good electronic, aviation and associate research/industries locally but also the auxiliary things like HPU and software support is mandatory. SAGA-220 was deployed only for that specific purpose. Today the computational facilities of China come in handy but some time in future you will need your own so as to do indigenous launches.

we need to change our strategies ,
we need to focus about handling internal threats and to invest in research and development ....

Seems like indians started chest thumping just on PSLV ride???????Why so?????Coz they rarely get chance to chest thump wrt to all other countries in the league?
We all Indians are very proud of ISRO's achievements, which only a handful of countries in the world have achieved...

long before agha waqar started pulling his tricks of water car on pakistanis Rama pillai was defying physics in india during 1990 and indians were going ga ga over its.Sure India is way above pakistan be it space race or be it defying the laws of physics.:rolleyes:
What Ramar Pillai claimed was in Chemistry, and not breaking any established scientific laws. His fraud was that he claimed that he could make petrol from water by adding some herbs into it. This is more plausible than the claims of breaking laws of thermodynamics. Moreover, our top scientists & media didn't go gaga over his claims, instead almost all of them saw this with scepticism. They investigated the claims scientifically and exposed the fraud within days..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom