What's new

Lagging behind: 2040 - Pakistan’s space od[d]yssey

Status
Not open for further replies.
@karan21

I think I should feel sorry for you guys... Have largest poor yet waste money on useless **** like rockets... We haven't made eerything, but Pakistan has progressed in missile development alot.

Dude, many of the things being launched are for the poor. Many in the Indian industry benefit from these launches.

Watch..

Last edited by a moderator:
@octopus

Lol topping? Anyways, India with most poor, less toilets in the world should be last one caling anyone a failed state... you guys have more poor than whole world... people rather migrate to africa than india bro... Theres nothing to proud of India, no sector in which India is 7x better than Pakistan at...

Pakistan has launched 1 sat, india has launched 80. 80/1 = 80.
Indian power installed capacity is 2.2 lac. Pakistan is 18000. almost 11 times.

Indian economy in ppp is 4.7 trillion. Pakistan is 425 billion. almost 12 times.

India has 60 billionares, pakistan has 1, the prime minister of pakistan.

India produces 30000 Mw of super critical broilers every year. Pakistan produces 0. infinitely bigger india.

Pakistan exports 23 billion. India exports 303 billlion with growth rate of 36% last year. almost 15-16 times. I can comeup with many more to humiliate u. just tell me when u want to get *** raped.

@octopus

Lol topping? Anyways, India with most poor, less toilets in the world should be last one caling anyone a failed state... you guys have more poor than whole world... people rather migrate to africa than india bro... Theres nothing to proud of India, no sector in which India is 7x better than Pakistan at...
POST REPORTED
Kuch hota jata to hai nahin tumse. Agar India ko bash karna ho to China ki achievments par uchalte ho. Tum jaise logon ne tumhare desh ki ye haalat kar rakhi hai.

Le aye poverty and toilet, itna hi aata hai tumhe jab koi baat nahin bachti. Cheap shots par utar aate ho. Parrot ki tarah ek hi ratta lagaye rehte ho. Sharam karo kuch ya woh bhi bech khayi aur sab zardari ke account main hai. :lol:

@octopus

Leave everything else ............Our economy alone is more than 7x times pakistan .........

There is a whole lot but my intention was to reply to your jingoistic post ......

About being proud , it is not Indians who has to fake their nationality in the west and we are not the ones who are exploding others all around the globe ..........Well we know you will be proud of that because you are just a typical pakistani......

Dumbo , why would Pakistan build "long-range" missiles as of now , when we can easily smoke dark , weak , short , and toiletless hindu race with our current missile program? We cover entire sub-continent ...

Waterloo kid , you see , priorities matter. Do you see any indian cruise missile , ALCM stand-off weapon , or battle-ground nuclear weapons like Nasr? Well no , india doesn't have them right now while Pakistan has developed them long ago! Because this is what fits into our national doctrine.

So please go and cry or laugh at yourself and your pathetic trolling.

If you didn't know , since your a little dumbo I know , the geography of Pakistan is NOT fit for 'satellite launchings'...So the "commercial aspect" of Sat launching business was never in sight for Pakistani policy makers. We only wanted to have our satellites into the space and we got it.

Ever wondered why Israel didn't come in this business of satellite launching? (See their geography and ours! Both countries are very thin from West to East, and longer from North to South!) ...

WAY MORE Pakistanis have internet access as compared with bhartis (percentage comparison)...Our Broadband network expanded significantly while india is way behind...

I thought it would be the other way around since india has isro and mega satellite tech? :lol:

Right now , We have our satellites in space...We are preparing to launch another one in coming years... Pakistan's Television , Internet services, and Telecommunication etc are doing exceptionally well.

So keep going on with your fantasies though...

Well, If you really think so, i congratulate you and wish u luck for your future. Pakistan is doing great progress, we should learn and move forward too. :tup:

Well, If you really think so, i congratulate you and wish u luck for your future. Pakistan is doing great progress, we should learn and move forward too. :tup:

What do you mean by if I think so? What do I think? Now that I've shut your little mouth---you have started this drama?

It is funny that a kid like you blabber about his father being in isro whatever....Ja beta ...pappa se pooch..." Papa , would Pakistan be a good place for mass satellite launchings?" ...Your papa will say "Beta , wo lauch kahan se karain gay? lol" ...

Do you know , during separation stage , where would the separated rocket fall (if Satellite was launched from Karachi etc)? Chances are that it would fall in Pakistani population centers OR even in India!!!!! ...So you see the limitations of Pakistani policy makers? Hence we NEVER pursued satellite business....We just wanted to fullfil our needs and we are doing so better than india....

:disagree:

Plus : I agree that Pakistan never really prioritize his national space program...but now we know that we have to..hence you see "National Space Program 2040" .... It will fulfil our needs ...Don't worry.

Rakesh Sharma's Message from Space

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you mean by if I think so? What do I think? Now that I've shut your little mouth---you have started this drama?

It is funny that a kid like you blabber about his father being in isro whatever....Ja beta ...pappa se pooch..." Papa , would Pakistan be a good place for mass satellite launchings?" ...Your papa will say "Beta , wo lauch kahan se karain gay? lol" ...

Do you know , during separation stage , where would the separated rocket fall (if Satellite was launched from Karachi etc)? Chances are that it would fall in Pakistani population centers OR even in India!!!!! ...So you see the limitations of Pakistani policy makers? Hence we NEVER pursued satellite business....We just wanted to fullfil our needs and we are doing so better than india....

:disagree:

Plus : I agree that Pakistan never really prioritize his national space program...but now we know that we have to..hence you see "National Space Program 2040" .... It will fulfil our needs ...Don't worry.

First of all I am not interested in talking to pakistanis about their space program. They dont have anything to talk about. Secondly, ur satellite is nothing but made in china as they article says. India today makes comples sats, with great power efficiency.

About launching a rocket, it can fall accordingly where pakistan wants. There is a huge see with around Pakistan, I dont know what the hell ur talking about.

Its not that u have shut my mouth. We can have a good chat here, but this icewolf guy is literally asking me to troll. I am sure u know what pakistan is loosing by not building a full fledged space program. Its an investment for ur future, pride and advancment. Time once lost willl never come back again.

:lol::rofl:

A CLASSIC example of inferiority complex , and mental slavery of bhartis.

Sweetheart , skin color doesn't matter. LOOKS and facial expressions matter... Haven't you met some absolutely beautiful African-American girls? Ooopsss...forgot..your a bharti...who will see "gori" and say "bht sohni aa bi bht sohni aa" ..just because of her white color ...pfft...paindoos.

Well, i belong to an inferior and coward race called sikhs of hindustan. But i am okay with it no problem. Atleast when i say I want to build rockets for India I know where i have to go. Does a Pakistani engineer know what to do???

My father is related to ISRO very closely and right now india is at a stage that given government approvals in 3 yrs we can send a human into space and 6 yrs conduct a docking and eva. We will do it with time no doubt.
bro you made my day:cheers:
i always wanted an confirmation about indias manned space mission from someone who work at ISRO.I had heard it was delayed to 2020 and was so sad.now i am confident that we can do it by atleast 2017.The eva and docking capable orbital vehicle will be send using mk3,right??

First of all I am not interested in talking to pakistanis about their space program. They dont have anything to talk about. Secondly, ur satellite is nothing but made in china as they article says. India today makes comples sats, with great power efficiency.

About launching a rocket, it can fall accordingly where pakistan wants. There is a huge with around Pakistan, I dont know what the hell ur talking about.

Its not that u have shut my mouth. We can have a good chat here, but this icewolf guy is literally asking me to troll. I am sure u know what pakistan is loosing by not building a full fledged space program. Its an investment for ur future, pride and advancment. Time once lost willl never come back again.

Well, i belong to an inferior and coward race called sikhs of hindustan. But i am okay with it no problem. Atleast when i say I want to build rockets for India I know where i have to go. Does a Pakistani engineer know what to do???

YOU trolled FIRST by things like "Pakistanis should know their place" , or saying " I don't know whether to cry or laugh at Pakistan" blah blah...So please , grow up. No one is blind here and we all can see.

I won't go into "bought from China" issue whatever. Suppose even if they are bought..so what? Now they are OURS and ONLY benefiting Islamic Republic of Pakistan. We have way bigger coverage broadband internet in Pakistan as compared with india..so whats the point of your great satellites? Our telecommunication industry is booming! Our Television is spreading like wild fire...etc...What else do you need?

For you info .... Pakistan and China already collaborate on the Chinese new "COMPASS" positioning system....that convers ENTIRE India and Pakistan... So we an eye on your Army movements , installations , airbases , and whatever...Not to mention numerous AWACS keeping a close eye on indians .... So overall...I don't see ANY drawback of not having a full-fledged space program today....

Where exactly india has any "advantage" over Pakistan due to his space capabilities? No where.

But yes , in the long run , Pakistan will expand as a nation... Our population will cross 232 million mark by year 2030!....so our needs will increase...hence you see National Space Program 2040! ....

Read this!

"Pakistan is ranked among the top few countries to have registered high growth in broadband internet penetration in recent years. According to global broadband tracker Point Topic’s 2011 report, Pakistan stood in fourth place in Asia with 46.2 per cent growth in subscriber base whereas Sri Lanka and India were placed at number 11 and number 14, respectively. The tremendous potential of broadband internet in Pakistan can be gauged by analysing the last four years’ progress through the PTA’s data. Broadband internet penetration was less than one percent per household in 2008. In 2012, it has reached seven per cent. This mammoth growth has fuelled a broadband revolution, resulting in an increase in customer base and also helping wireless broadband technologies to expand setting the economic wheel in motion."

Broadband growth: don

So we are pretty chill...and are working for the future....

Offcourse! Aerospace Engineers are working on Pakistani Missile Programs...Aeronautical Engineers are working on Pakistan's Air Force projects etc etc.... Once Government decides to build "rockets", we have sufficient pool of engineers to get the job done.

bro you made my day:cheers:
i always wanted an confirmation about indias manned space mission from someone who work at ISRO.I had heard it was delayed to 2020 and was so sad.now i am confident that we can do it by atleast 2017.The eva and docking capable orbital vehicle will be send using mk3,right??

Dont get too happy. India is done with the basics but too much to do in the future. And you know what our govt doesnt trust our rockets. No approvals till we get a man rated rocket. In space one failure puts you 5 yrs behind. 2010 crash put us 3 yrs behind. Another mk 2 and mk3 will make it 10 yrs. `Selection of astronauts has already begun by iaf. There are talks to send them to russia for training as india might now build a training centre soon.

YOU trolled FIRST by things like "Pakistanis should know their place" , or saying " I don't know whether to cry or laugh at Pakistan" blah blah...So please , grow up. No one is blind here and we all can see.

I won't go into "bought from China" issue whatever. Suppose even if they are bought..so what? Now they are OURS and ONLY benefiting Islamic Republic of Pakistan. We have way bigger coverage broadband internet in Pakistan as compared with india..so whats the point of your great satellites? Our telecommunication industry is booming! Our Television is spreading like wild fire...etc...What else do you need?

For you info .... Pakistan and China already collaborate on the Chinese new "COMPASS" positioning system....that convers ENTIRE India and Pakistan... So we an eye on your Army movements , installations , airbases , and whatever...Not to mention numerous AWACS keeping a close eye on indians .... So overall...I don't see ANY drawback of not having a full-fledged space program today....

Where exactly india has any "advantage" over Pakistan due to his space capabilities? No where.

But yes , in the long run , Pakistan will expand as a nation... Our population will cross 232 million mark by year 2030!....so our needs will increase...hence you see National Space Program 2040! ....

Read this!

"Pakistan is ranked among the top few countries to have registered high growth in broadband internet penetration in recent years. According to global broadband tracker Point Topic’s 2011 report, Pakistan stood in fourth place in Asia with 46.2 per cent growth in subscriber base whereas Sri Lanka and India were placed at number 11 and number 14, respectively. The tremendous potential of broadband internet in Pakistan can be gauged by analysing the last four years’ progress through the PTA’s data. Broadband internet penetration was less than one percent per household in 2008. In 2012, it has reached seven per cent. This mammoth growth has fuelled a broadband revolution, resulting in an increase in customer base and also helping wireless broadband technologies to expand setting the economic wheel in motion."

Broadband growth: don

So we are pretty chill...and are working for the future....

Offcourse! Aerospace Engineers are working on Pakistani Missile Programs...Aeronautical Engineers are working on Pakistan's Air Force projects etc etc.... Once Government decides to build "rockets", we have sufficient pool of engineers to get the job done.

Gps is not used anymore to keep an eye on enemies. Awacs of Pakistan are imported and india now has has its onw aesa radars and its own awacs software.

You dont need to wait till 2030. start now. Getting internet is not something to be proud of.

karan21 why is internet not something to be proud of?

karan21 why is internet not something to be proud of?

Well when given to some people they troll on some forums.

Building many supercomputers, a fibre optic cable network, 4g mobile internet, worlds largest software industry for exports is something to be proud of. Guess which nation is doing thatÉÉ

sad story of suparco

after launching souding rocket in 1961.suparco was 3rd asian and 10th at world level

now even we are far behind even against iran in this field.

and atleast 40 years behind ISRO
There is no need to be sad buddy.when india formed ISRO we where 50 years behind US.we have made lot of advancement due to dedicated work of our scientists.
I've no doubt that pakistan maybe able to launch satellites on its own.You had many good scientists like Abdul Salam.
Young and skilled pakistani engineers and researchers who understand the importance of science and technology in the develpopment of a country should join suparco.
at start it will be difficult and people will critisize SUPARCO (ISROs SLV were mockingly called SEA LOVING VEHICLE and ASLV was called ALWAYS SEA LOVING VEHICLE due to their frequent crashing into bay of bengal.)
but it will surely pay back a lot and then pakistani people will consider SUPARCO as their pride .

You dont need to wait till 2030. start now. Getting internet is not something to be proud of.

I know baba.... No one would "wait" for 2030 etc ... We have already started working on National Space Program 2040 , and National Nuclear Program 2050 .... Thats why you see "Oh my God , Pakistan is building another nuclear reactor..blah blah...OMG , Pakistan is now producing weapon-grade plutonium ...Construction of new site at Pakistan nuclear centers..blah blah blah" ... All of this is part of our strategic program! We , as a nation , are consolidating ourselves now...

Just to mention.... Pakistan is planning to launch her first Remote Sensing Satellite in 2014 etc ... So next 30 years , Pakistan is at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom