What's new

Lack of toilets causes increase in rape cases, Girl stepped out late night gang raped.

indian girls should take medicines which cause constipation because indian govt is least pushd about toilet construction in community and indian men have got balls in their skulls instead of brain.

You can enjoy your low life the way you like without quoting me. This is not the area of my interest.

indian girls should take medicines which cause constipation because indian govt is least pushd about toilet construction in community and indian men have got balls in their skulls instead of brain.

Women going to fields to relieve themselves are a favorite target of rape animals in India. The statistics are shockingly high.

What is your interest? trolling on Pakistani internal issues? you troll and we will show you real face of India.
Do not drag me to post the rape donkey in Pakistan. Your low life will be severely exposed. So do whatever you want without taghing me.

We just went trekking...1 Pakistani girl 16 men....she was taken care of like our own. No one dare look at her in a wrong way. Everyone was so kind to her and she was free. Thank Allah for Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom