What's new

Lack of testing kits, understaffed hospitals: COVID exposes India’s crumbling healthcare system

When China was hit , you guys were celebrating and mocking, I said many times that viruses know no borders and it can hit you any time, many just ignored and went on enjoying mocking China, now see my warning fast becomes reality.

No one was celebrating.it is true that people were talking about Chinese eating habits which is a fact.

No one was celebrating.it is true that people were talking about Chinese eating habits which is a fact.
China's eating habit is no different from others, and that's why Chinese food is so popular in this world, otherwise no one will go to Chinese restaurants and eat Chinese food.

China's eating habit is no different from others, and that's why Chinese food is so popular in this world, otherwise no one will go to Chinese restaurants and eat Chinese food.

I have been to China and I have been to Chinese market.Tell me you don't eat mouse,cockroaches,lizards and what not.

Almost whole table incorrect and mostly contains datas from uncommon period of the disase. Even India has increased the total number of tests more than 3 times. No doubt, South Korea currently continues the most common and successful PCR test activity among countries with a population of over 50 million in the world. However, in recent days, almost all countries have been trying to increase their testing capacity 3 or 4 times.

A "turk" coming to the defence of India with sophisticated numbers, quite interesting.

We have more than enough testing kits.

When Brits sneaked into India, Marathas were banging the mughals left right and centre. Another few decades and they would have had the entire subcontinent. Besides, just because muslims ruled over India doesn't mean you ruled over India. Just because you people don't have any accomplishments of your own, you try to steal other people's accomplishments. Do you see French trying to take credit for accomplishments of Alexander the great just because they are Christian? Or do you see Brits try to take credit for Napolean's conquests just because they are Christian? No, you people are the only ones.
Mughals were from central asia, even persians are not considered central asians, let alone you brownies. You have nothing whatsoever to do with the people who ruled over India. You were the folks who got defeated, conquered and converted. I haven't even seen Uzbeks gloat that they conquered India and all, and India and Uzbekistan actually have great relations, meanwhile you people, who don't share any DNA with the mongols, gloat about their achievements. I could get a British passport and claim we ruled over India :lol:

opps. Who started the thousands of years old civilisation point!!
And it was our ancestors who were ruling over India. We all are their grandsons and daughters.
When Britain was ruling, it wasn't the people now but there ancestors.

Like you Indians try to Indianise "Indus civilisation". If you had asked from those people, Indian civilisation, they would have looked at your faces, like you have lost your mind.

opps. Who started the thousands of years old civilisation point!!
And it was our ancestors who were ruling over India. We all are their grandsons and daughters.
When Britain was ruling, it wasn't the people now but there ancestors.

Like you Indians try to Indianise "Indus civilisation". If you had asked from those people, Indian civilisation, they would have looked at your faces, like you have lost your mind.

Indus valley civilization was spread over several parts of Modern day Rajasthan, Punjab, Gujarat, Haryana and J&K, but yes it was mainly in Pakistan. Claiming Indus valley civilization as purely Indian or purely Pakistani is quite silly. In any case, modern day Indians and Pakistanis have nothing to do with the Indus valley civilization. As i remember, they were all wiped out due to all sorts of natural disasters, desertification and climate change and then the aryan invasion was the nail in the coffin for them. You can't be related to people who were wiped out.

Whatever names you made for this virus to give you psychological comfort, American flu has been killing you for 10 years but dare you utter a sound? what lawsuit are you talking about? H11N1 American flu? by the way, AIDS was brought in to China by an American, we surely should sue US for this biggest plague in the human history

No one takes pleasure in people's misery and suffering, we just tell you guys how wrong your governments are dealing with the situation, remember many here celebrating when the virus first hit China? it's always easy to point fingers at others, but when the shoe is on the other foot, you guys do much worse.

Very nice dealing by the Chinese .
How can this world trusts a nation like China?
You framed a doctor that first gave warning about this virus and didnt do anything when the problem was starts in december .
Who knows what happened there?

Indus valley civilization was spread over several parts of Modern day Rajasthan, Punjab, Gujarat, Haryana and J&K, but yes it was mainly in Pakistan. Claiming Indus valley civilization as purely Indian or purely Pakistani is quite silly. In any case, modern day Indians and Pakistanis have nothing to do with the Indus valley civilization. As i remember, they were all wiped out due to all sorts of natural disasters, desertification and climate change and then the aryan invasion was the nail in the coffin for them. You can't be related to people who were wiped out.

Say once again, who claims thousands of years old civilisation!!!

All the Chinese posters here are under a misconception.

That China is going to come out unscathed once the dust settles.

To be frank, even Chinese deepest friends are absolutely pissed off.
They won't show it but let us be frank here.
Even the Pakistani posters are extremely pissed at how Chinese CCP fooled the people & suppressed information.

What is making worse for CCP is how it's propaganda is on overdrive trying all sorts of shenanigans.
People forgive when some one accepts mistake and issue apology.
People never forgive morons who after making mistakes, makes things worse by doing insane things.

Good luck to CCP.
Your days are numbered.....

Back
Top Bottom