What's new

Lack of testing kits, understaffed hospitals: COVID exposes India’s crumbling healthcare system

This Beijing guy, and a couple of other conspiracy circle jerking dopes, seem to be taking great pleasure in other peoples pain and misery

And I’m not even just talking about Indians, it is in general across the spectrum.
Only on pdf though,,,,let thm have thr fun.
Anyway the whole world blames chinese for this.
They have bought this upon the world,,,no amount of denial or whattaboutism is going to chnge tht.

So let chinese posters make thr 50cent,,thts thr aukat.just like humari aukat nahi hai extensive testing karne ki.

Indian posters shud understand one thing though,,,,we r not prepared,,our ppl r illiterate,corrupt n indisplined,,,leadershp incompetent,,it is going to be bad.So better keep ur head down n start working on ways to tackle it.

Ignore pakistani posters,,remember after all this big talk,they might ask our assistance later,,,,,like recent medicine import just like how nookliaa dushmani goes phuss whn momins step into India for treatment,,,,its thr nature,,,they too seem oblivious of corona like Indians.
So let thm have fun at the expense of our misery,,,,,,,,,,for now.

You,meanwhile,take care of urself n ur family.All your states have positive cases now.

OP is really very irritating.When Covid was at its peak in China,Chinese were asking the world to stand with them.Now he is opening 10 threads daily to mock India and western countries health care system.
When China was hit , you guys were celebrating and mocking, I said many times that viruses know no borders and it can hit you any time, many just ignored and went on enjoying mocking China, now see my warning fast becomes reality.

The country you mentioned, successfully has contained the outbreak, better than even most first world countries like USA, UK and Italy, where the death numbers are higher than in China.
Italy js over 60 million population Vs China over 1.3 billion has more death than China.
You do the maths.

Ohhhh after thousands of death you said that they controlled it better than 1st world nations. Very nice. We respect everybody's point of view in democracy.

Cow dung + cow pee is their 'vaccine' for COVID-19 and it must be working real well! That's why the infection and death rates are so super low for a population of 1.3 billion!

Add camel piss as well.

When China was hit , you guys were celebrating and mocking, I said many times that viruses know no borders and it can hit you any time, many just ignored and went on enjoying mocking China, now see my warning fast becomes reality.

We were not celebrating nor we are celebrating today. It is you b**t hurt guys who are awaiting for same to be happened in India. Since it is not happening, you guys are frustrated. You guys are mentally I'll as well.

We were not celebrating nor we are celebrating today. It is you b**t hurt guys who are awaiting for same to be happened in India. Since it is not happening, you guys are frustrated. You guys are mentally I'll as well.
We hope it would never happen to India otherwise it may come back to hurt China again, that's why we worry about your low test rate and hope you can change.

And remember another country with 1.3 billion population doesn't have enough testing kits and is not testing its population adequately. That is a country where millions of people live on footpaths in its big city. Imagine locking down that country's cities.

We have a more fabulous record of removing poverty than anybody else. Because there is no corona outbreak in india like other countries, you gang of b**t hurt people are dragging my country unnecessarily in by saying everything bad. We are a nation of thousands of year old civilization and was richest nation on planet for more than half period of last 2000 years. If you were a sensible man, you would be thinking why India is so immune to such deceases inspite of so called poverty. However, idiot people can never think out of their straitjacket prejudice. What matters for us is that we have controlled it better than anybody else. Now you can can add all your imaginations to depict it bad. It will be an futile attempt on your part.

A 10 year old photo when he was on hunger strike against corruption. Anyway, you can post it here because your representative shows photo of Palestine by saying that it is a photo of kashmir. Lying is an inherent part of character of you guys. So I am not surprised.

We hope it would never happen to India otherwise it may come back to hurt China again, that's why we worry about your low test rate and hope you can change.

Worry about your own country which gifts one fatal virus to world every 3 to 4 years. Worry about your own people and your shitty medical system with idiot rat eating doctors. Your b**t hurt will not bring China like disaster in india. Even if it comes, we will not jail our people in home to let them die without treatment. A chinese suspect was taken to hospital in india checked, treated and released. He said that he felt like home and family in Indian hospital. There is a big difference between you and us.

Agreed! He just trolling now everywhere...

They are liars and narrow minded people. They are hub of many epidemic coming from animal to human. Still this 50 cent army believe that they are great because they consume bat soup and snake soup. Idiot people with no sense of what to eat.

Worry about your own country which gifts one fatal virus to world every 3 to 4 years. Worry about your own people and your shitty medical system with idiot rat eating doctors. Your b**t hurt will not bring China like disaster in india. Even if it comes, we will not jail our people in home to let them die without treatment. A chinese suspect was taken to hospital in india checked, treated and released. He said that he felt like home and family in Indian hospital. There is a big difference between you and us.
haha, don't lose it, we know how great India is, superpower 2012, lol..

They are liars and narrow minded people. They are hub of many epidemic coming from animal to human. Still this 50 cent army believe that they are great because they consume bat soup and snake soup. Idiot people with no sense of what to eat.
Bat BBQ

A country where thousands of people have died because of one epidemic is very enthused to quote one shitty article which says that Indian Medical sector is exposed. We have less than 1% deaths from the same epidemic compared to China yet these small cute Chinese are very jubliant to quote such nonsense artical. I pray Almighty for the fast recovery of Chinese people from Corona and the speedy recovery of their b**t hurt and from dictatorial regime of Xi.
No need to be defensive.
India does not have the infrastructure to handle a pandemic.
I don't only blame the government. But I also blame average ignorant Indians who are putting others at risk due to their careless behaviour.

Back
Top Bottom