What's new

Lack of testing kits, understaffed hospitals: COVID exposes India’s crumbling healthcare system

No need to be defensive.
India does not have the infrastructure to handle a pandemic.
I don't only blame the government. But I also blame average ignorant Indians who are putting others at risk due to their careless behaviour.

I am not defensive. Check my post. Inspite of your blame, only 4 people have died of this virus till date. So try to give credit where it is due. Learn from chinese if you can. Learn how they defend their shity country and coacroach eating people.

haha, it's amusing to see you are losing it. very funny.

You want the pictures to be posted and articles to be quoted from chinese media? I am ready to post it.

Last edited:
I am not defensive. Check my post. Inspite of your blame, only 5 people have died of this virus till date. So try to give credit where it is due. Learn from chinese if you can. Learn how they defend their shity country and coacroach eating people.
Defending a tyrant state is not something we should do.

Defending a tyrant state is not something we should do.

Your commie shit will please enemy of India. Please continue. Chinese do not say even this for their dictatorial regime. That is why I say to learn something from them.

I am not defensive. Check my post. Inspite of your blame, only 5 people have died of this virus till date. So try to give credit where it is due. Learn from chinese if you can. Learn how they defend their shity country and coacroach eating people.

You want the pictures to be posted and articles to be quoted from chinese media? I am ready to post it.
Leave it man, they are very shameless. They will give you disease and expect you bow and say thank you to them.

We have a more fabulous record of removing poverty than anybody else. Because there is no corona outbreak in india like other countries, you gang of b**t hurt people are dragging my country unnecessarily in by saying everything bad. We are a nation of thousands of year old civilization and was richest nation on planet for more than half period of last 2000 years. If you were a sensible man, you would be thinking why India is so immune to such deceases inspite of so called poverty. However, idiot people can never think out of their straitjacket prejudice. What matters for us is that we have controlled it better than anybody else. Now you can can add all your imaginations to depict it bad. It will be an futile attempt on your part.

A 10 year old photo when he was on hunger strike against corruption. Anyway, you can post it here because your representative shows photo of Palestine by saying that it is a photo of kashmir. Lying is an inherent part of character of you guys. So I am not surprised.

You accused the chinese of eating bat soup but got bych slapped when @beijingwalker posted videos of indians eating bats, how convinently you avoided it to save yourself from embarrasment and now you get trolled for cow urine.

You want to troll others but when you get trolled back you sh!t your dhotis.

Your commie shit will please enemy of India. Please continue. Chinese do not say even this for their dictatorial regime. That is why I say to learn something from them.
Now I am a communist ? Wow

I am more patriotic than all of your Muslim appeasing BJP/RSS leaders.

This Beijing guy, and a couple of other conspiracy circle jerking dopes, seem to be taking great pleasure in other peoples pain and misery

And I’m not even just talking about Indians, it is in general across the spectrum.
I had asked for this Beijing Walker to be quarantined, he has gone crazy over the past few days.

You accused the chinese of eating bat soup but got bych slapped when @beijingwalker posted videos of indians eating bats, how convinently you avoided it to save yourself from embarrasment and now you get trolled for cow urine.

You want to troll others but when you get trolled back you sh!t your dhotis.
Watch some videos on Chinese wet markets , bats as food is not any govt encouraged industry in India , comparing two is like comparing Indian commies might to that in China.

Watch some videos on Chinese wet markets , bats as food is not any govt encouraged industry in India , comparing two is like comparing Indian commies might to that in China.

There is no proof the virus came from bats so your indian bat theory is as fake as your cow urine and cow dung vaccine for ncovid19

Chinese don't eat bats, indians do. the viral video that a Chinese girl eating bats was a traveling program shot in Palau, she already apologised to the whole Chinese nation.

There is no proof the virus came from bats so your indian bat theory is as fake as your cow urine and cow dung vaccine for ncovid19
Ahahaha sure you Pakistanis can believe what theory Chinese state media will come up with in another ten days that this virus travelled from White House to wuhan after trump sneezed. In fact you must start drinking bat soup to make your friends happy and feel comfortable.

The girl whose bat eating video being circulated in Chinese social media and overnight became enemy No.1 in China, issued an apology and personal statement on Chinese social media platform Weibo, begging the Chinese nation to forgive her for her act caused by her ignorance.
The video was made in Palau in 2016, it's a traveling program for Palau's tourist promotion, she was asked to try local bat cuisine, and she said she didn't know much about bats and did this stupid act. she pleads for forgiveness from the whole Chinese nation
20200125114448930.jpg

Back
Top Bottom