What's new

Labha Masih becomes Judge

There are even minority generals in the PA... For eg: Gen Noval Israel.

There are even minority generals in the PA... For eg: Gen Noval Israel.

Even today the American evangelican church is actively preaching and converting muslims to christianity from a less known corner of Pakistan ,the Bach christian missionary hospital in Qalandarabad Mansehra.....
I have posted pics and details somewhere on PDF-
They send missionaries all over hazara division and new converts either change their name to a christian name or if they keep traditional muslim,local names,they add the word 'masih' to show that they are christians.

last sunday i was in the church.same church in qalandarabad :D along with my christian classmate

last sunday i was in the church.same church in qalandarabad :D along with my christian classmate

Did you see American and german families of missionary doctors and medical staff?

And 'chapli kabab' :D

Good job - this is the Pakistan we need - more power to the guy.

This is a great step and hopefully it will be one of many steps towards ensuring minorities are given equal rights. Cornelius by the was also a Christian and so was Peter Christy... Christians have sacrificed much for this land and their sacrifices should really be recognized today.

He achieved this by his hard-work.

Congrats to dude - his achievement will surely encourage many of his community to aim higher. :pakistan:

Did you see American and german families of missionary doctors and medical staff?

And 'chapli kabab' :D

Though i didnt saw any american/german there since i was only there for less than half an hour

But my christian friend is being funded(college fee) by a canadian firm/or whatever(i hope you know about fronter MC)?

BhagwanDas_zpsb1ab8162.jpg

Justice Rana Bhagwan Das

Ceicel_zpsfd9d00d2.jpg

Sir Ceicel Chahudary (SJ)

Mervyn_Middlecoat_zps76ec1d90.jpg

Sir Mervyn Middlecoat (SJ)

I think these few examples are so much for you, that you should get lost now for good.

Justice Alvin Robert Cornelius, chief justice of Pakistan from 1960 to 1968.

Dmag18.jpg

Though i didnt saw any american/german there since i was only there for less than half an hour

But my christian friend is being funded(college fee) by a canadian firm/or whatever(i hope you know about fronter MC)?

Yes i know Frontier MC
And the owner and his wife....
She is old now,but was a real stunner in her time.... :D

Yes i know Frontier MC
And the owner and his wife....
She is old now,but was a real stunner in her time.... :D

buahahahaha

i must not go beyond this.

imagine someone watching my comments.kia hoga mere sath baaad main :D

Back
Top Bottom