What's new

Kya yahi sab sikhate hain Pakistan main?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical hindu zaniyat. No bans or fines, Pakistanis were just celebrating. Maybe little to much.

Hindus are hypocrates, Indian players show middle fingers to crowd all the time. But this is news because Pakistani have done it. Hopefully Pakistani players will behave next time.
Showing middle finger is a very very bad sign to someone but I really couldn't get what's the wrong in the photo OP complaining about?

imageuploadedbydefence-pk1418534142-411991-jpg.175556

Nothing wrong with fist pump

When crowd is polite and respectful you , act politely , otherwise you show your muscles and flex

He showed middle finger which is wrong IMO

But , may be someone in crowed showed him their finger , so he may have been just responding completely out of context

What next does his elbow also bend over 30 degree , thank god their is no Indian Lobby in Hockey

Showing middle finger is a very very bad sign to someone but I really couldn't get what's the wrong in the photo OP complaining about?

OP picture quite clearly show 1 Pakistani showing middle finger to Indians.

Nothing gonna happen and no further action will be taken are the words of director

But you can not control the crowd which your players have already pissed off. Agar joote/bottles nahi padi to maa behan ki galaiyan to bohot padne wali hein.. Don't forget you are on enemy territory!!

But , may be someone in crowed showed him their finger , so he may have been just responding completely out of context

Indian crowd behave like monkeys so insults coming from them was expected. Maybe Pakistani players got emotional because of insults and close win.

But you can not control the crowd which your players have already pissed off. Agar joote/bottles nahi padi to maa behan ki galaiyan to bohot padne wali hein.. Don't forget you are on enemy territory!!

Who to tum hindus wese hi bohat dete hoo galiya, nothing new.

We will see..you will have mant ghaddar who will support Pakistan against germany in final lol your hot words excite us more and give more passion for win..carry on such things to take the niddle finger of player after they win :D

instead of congradulation to PAK team they make this threat to show his despration...
Team didnt do it to indian team.. it was clearly to audiance.. i bet they have been calling them with names and saying bad thing to Pakistan.. they deserved that..
Tahzeeb e tamadan, Miyari sakafat, Adab o adab (Ahtaram) bahar hal Hindustan say BOHAT BOHAT BEHTAR hai PAKISTANI mein.

Now the blame is on the audience :lol:

Your coach apologized, guess who gives an apology? :D

He was just saying Chuck dis India

But , if he was playing in Indian Hockey league he would care but we don't condone freedom of expression specially after beating and Adversary in a fair game of Hockey like Gentleman
Why then your coach apologized?

Indians were disrespected to the guest team. Is it what Indians are taught at home?

I wonder why only one side?

Probably all the PDF Indian trolls were sitting on that side, who knows!

Jealousy at peak, now playing moral!!!! :lol:
Ask your Coach who shamed Pakistan by apologizing.

We will see..you will have mant ghaddar who will support Pakistan against germany in final lol your hot words excite us more and give more passion for win..carry on such things to take the niddle finger of player after they win :D

Yeah we saw the fire in case of Inzammam on being called Alloo by the crowd.. Haha.. Instead of getting excited with passion to win, he charged crowd to attack them with bat.. Do show fingers one more time and you will see be the final day being ended by the crowd in a way never seen before in those players lives..

Now the blame is on the audience :lol:

Your coach apologized, guess who gives an apology? :D

Why then your coach apologized?

Ask your Coach who shamed Pakistan by apologizing.

ONLY to dissolve the issue, you should know this tactic, you are Indian :lol:

OP picture quite clearly show 1 Pakistani showing middle finger to Indians.
Oh I see! It's spotted black in photo and I couldn't see see that a glance.
Bad boy:grin: there is no need to lose temper in any condition.

...........and which have been shown many times :omghaha:
No, you are admitting that they also do not have balls..

its only Pakistanis who can attribute this to an appropriate behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom