What's new

Kya yahi sab sikhate hain Pakistan main?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RO INDIA RO! Roondoo ub samaj aye Pakistan worldcup may kyo jaan bhooj kar insay nahe jeetata.. phir ham kiske ***** wali kareengay kyoonkay WC may haar gaye inhonay tu kudhkoshi karleni hey hahahaha

Lol, it's a just a game for which you guys are acting like it's some military victory and leave all decency to support a cheap behavior. Funny.
it involves emotions,if you guys had won this game goodness me indian media would go crazy,hy it happens ,its just a game,just dont beat up innocent kasmiris peace

pakistan-hockey-8.jpg

indian vs pak.png

Oh they were following big guns of India ........ :kiss3::kiss3:

IHF Cleared all Players of Pakistan Hockey team... No action will be taken Against Pakistan Hockey Players IHF.....

1 2 3 now Cry more India
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

every fan support his/her team but that does not permit you to disrespect him/her.
I am wondering what will be ours reaction when we WILL WIN in cricket world cup15 against you.
I will be there and trust me we the indian fans will irritate your team, then the reaction of you will be interesting.
Your reaction in worldcup 2015 will not surprise us as we already know your particular indian psyche so you are welcome:welcome: AND ONE THING MORE HAPPY BURNING:omghaha:

not surprised:disagree: what can you expect from terrorist loving people???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom