What's new

Kuwaiti hospital ‘will refuse to treat migrant labourers’

Majority of doctors in Kuwaiti hospitals are non Kuwaiti

@H!TchHiker @waz @django @Zibago @The Eagle
look guys arabs are at it again. slapping the face of our local ummah/arab loving population. i never knew and i think i will never know why the racism is wired in their mind since birth. i am not a vengeful guy but some time these inhuman acts of theirs forces me to wish for them to fall so one day we can repay this debt of theirs with interest :angry:. i mean who the hell does these guys think they are.for god sake have some fear of god you are not restricting some job opportunities for the immigrants here these are the medical services and life of people we are talking about :(.

Not all the Arabs are like that but the irony is, this side of the world is more exposed as compare to other side which IMO, is surely a sad state of humanity in times everywhere. The issue is not unique with Kuwait alone but problem grows bigger than before that none try to address the issue yet time has come whether to obey a King or a Democratic Lord.

“Many big problems that concern the public are blamed on the expatriates: congested roads, overcrowded hospitals, many areas in which public policy has failed,” she said.

And the solution they found is discrimination. Idiots.

I will wait for the day when a common Kuwaiti has to work like any other non Kuwaiti human that they look down at. At this pace they will see that day soon.

@H!TchHiker @waz @django @Zibago @The Eagle
look guys arabs are at it again. slapping the face of our local ummah/arab loving population. i never knew and i think i will never know why the racism is wired in their mind since birth. i am not a vengeful guy but some time these inhuman acts of theirs forces me to wish for them to fall so one day we can repay this debt of theirs with interest :angry:. i mean who the hell does these guys think they are.for god sake have some fear of god you are not restricting some job opportunities for the immigrants here these are the medical services and life of people we are talking about :(.
Ummah is all propaganda by corrupt clerics who want to keep power,money,women. It's like a promised disneyland as big as Russia :lol:
Lets just focus on building our own countries

Ummah is all propaganda by corrupt clerics who want to keep power,money,women. It's like a promised disneyland as big as Russia :lol:
Lets just focus on building our own countries

Ummah isnt propoganda. It is based on religious principles given to us by the Quran and the Prophet.

In reality no one pays attention to it or belittles it, as with many other things that Muslims should be doing.

Perhaps this is the reason for the current state of affairs for the collective Muslim world.

Ummah isnt propoganda. It is based on religious principles given to us by the Quran and the Prophet.

In reality no one pays attention to it or belittles it, as with many other things that Muslims should be doing.

Perhaps this is the reason for the current state of affairs for the collective Muslim world.
It's a scenario that will never happen. The chance that there will be war amongst ummah is 1000 times bigger than any kind of unity amongst ummah. Current situation in muslim world is actually because of ummahic thought!!...think about this.

It's a scenario that will never happen. The chance that there will be war amongst ummah is 1000 times bigger than any kind of unity amongst ummah. Current situation in muslim world is actually because of ummahic thought!!...think about this.

Your first sentence and the line of thought that it reflects ensure a self fulfilling prophecy. I agree with the second sentence.

I COMPLETELY disagree with the third.

Unfortunately the abandonment of the principles of the Ummah IS the cause of the current situation in large part in my opinion.

We must change or at least attempt to change the conditions of ourselves.

This starts with the individual. Of course we cant change things at an international level but perhaps in our every day lives we can implement these principles in our dealing with other muslims and people as a whole. Perhaps though the passage of time, things will creep up to a policy level with like minded individuals who are responsible for shaping policy using these principles to guide them.

In anycase, the end game takes place in the Akirah. Think about that.

There can be no ummah until we have sorted the shia/sunni chasm. How can there be 'brotherhood' when the majority considers a sizable minority to be deviants at best and non muslims at worst.

There can be no ummah until we have sorted the shia/sunni chasm. How can there be 'brotherhood' when the majority considers a sizable minority to be deviants at best and non muslims at worst.

AGREE COMPLETELY.

We must repair that first. Similarly this split is being augmented by non muslims to further their agendas.

I am often baffled by the level of ignorance by muslims to the reality of the situation.

Your first sentence and the line of thought that it reflects ensure a self fulfilling prophecy. I agree with the second sentence.

I COMPLETELY disagree with the third.

Unfortunately the abandonment of the principles of the Ummah IS the cause of the current situation in large part in my opinion.

We must change or at least attempt to change the conditions of ourselves.

This starts with the individual. Of course we cant change things at an international level but perhaps in our every day lives we can implement these principles in our dealing with other muslims and people as a whole. Perhaps though the passage of time, things will creep up to a policy level with like minded individuals who are responsible for shaping policy using these principles to guide them.

In anycase, the end game takes place in the Akirah. Think about that.
The above post alone shows that religion is used as a tool to control mass and nothing else. The so callled protector of Islam btw Iraq and afgnistan have indeed expansionist agenda

Must reunite with the root
The root is already uprooted with such intentions

Foreign doctors in Kuwait should do something about this.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom