What's new

Kuwait says $30 billion pledged for Iraq’s reconstruction after war with Daesh

Iraq's local industries are not being activated and are instead importing goods from Iran that they could locally produce. Importing Turkish goods is not good either, there has to be local production.

Local industries have been killed to continue importing basic items from neighbors, this benefits Iran and Turkey but kills Iraq.

what you see as a threat can be transformed into opportunity , all you need to do is little bit of negotiations with Iran and Turkey then you can bring in Turkish or Iranian firms into Iraq but its necessary to import some of your needs since building everything locally doesn't makes sense .

what you see as a threat can be transformed into opportunity , all you need to do is little bit of negotiations with Iran and Turkey then you can bring in Turkish or Iranian firms into Iraq but its necessary to import some of your needs since building everything locally doesn't makes sense .

I'm not even talking about heavy industries such as the automotive or anything that requires expertise Iraq does not posess. I am even speaking of simple goods such as food that is being imported such as tomatoes. Building everything locally is not achieveable, though they're spending a lot of money importing goods that are not a choice but a necessity for local production. The only reason this has not happened is because the decision makers are making their money through these import deals, corruption.

I'm not even talking about heavy industries such as the automotive or anything that requires expertise Iraq does not posess. I am even speaking of simple goods such as food that is being imported such as tomatoes. Building everything locally is not achieveable, though they're spending a lot of money importing goods that are not a choice but a necessity for local production. The only reason this has not happened is because the decision makers are making their money through these import deals, corruption.

In 2016 we imported more than $900 million souce :D! does that mean we have corrupt or idiot governors ? I don't think so , I'm pretty sure this $900 mil investments in souces ! generated more money for us .

we are also one of the biggest importers of wheat and rice in the world . one year you might have bad weather , one year your farmers might like to planting something that you don't need , even if you have national plan for farming you might end up importing your needs .

Last edited:
No surprise

Turkey ranks 2nd in the world for humanitarian aid with $6 billion after The US ( $6,3 bil )

so the world is paying for the adventures of iranian militias wars !!
let the irgc build the country back !!

Back
Top Bottom