What's new

KUWAIT HAS A RACIST AND DISCRIMINATORY GOVERNMENT

bluemoon

New Recruit

Reaction score
It is with great regret I am posting this thread. The government of Kuwait has put a discriminatory ban on the Citizens of five nations including Pakistan, Syria,Iran,Afghanistan, and Yemen from entering that country. The ban has been there for almost 3 years and Kuwaiti Government is not lifting it neither it is hinting at lifting it anytime soon..The reason given a few years back was " unstable political situation" in the banned countries but now it has changed to"Demographic changes" in Kuwait.In short, No logical reason has yet been given by the officials and they stay tight lipped on this.As a consequence hundred of families are suffering and locked away from seeing their loved ones as Visit visas for next of kin are also banned in addition to other types of visas. I, myself am stranded here as my family is there and i cannot go. The visas are not even issued on humanitarian grounds. All our embassy in Kuwait is doing is to "Appeal" to them in seminars and thats pretty much it. Kuwait embassy in Islamabad however denies that the visa ban is even there.We feel so helpless ..:frown:

All Arabs are racists to other Muslims.. even Non Muslims treat us better thn Saudis..sad but true
There are everywhere good and bad people. I think that you are exaggerating and stereotyping for the following reason, I myself used to be just like you, I used to hate all residents in a specific region because I had a bad experience with few, and I still. I can't control my emotions and think logically. Another story, I read several comments of Saudis who complained about Jordanian border guards and generalized that on all Jordanians, and in the contrary my brother said the same about Saudis as he complained about Saudi Jamarik behavior. As for Kuwaitis, many said they are racists against Arabs and non-Arabs. I don't know as the ones who I met were very nice.

Pakistanis are racist to Arabs as well- I've seen it. We should all learn to think good about others. You'll find idiots everywhere.

There are everywhere good and bad people. I think that you are exaggerating and stereotyping for the following reason, I myself used to be just like you, I used to hate all residents in a specific region because I had a bad experience with few, and I still. I can't control my emotions and think logically. Another story, I read several comments of Saudis who complained about Jordanian border guards and generalized that on all Jordanians, and in the contrary my brother said the same about Saudis as he complained about Saudi Jamarik behavior. As for Kuwaitis, many said they are racists against Arabs and non-Arabs. I don't know as the ones who I met were very nice.

I met Jews and they are the nicest people in US, I worked for a Jew in US and he practically handed over his company to me, but that does not change what Israel does. same way ordinary people dont reflect their govt. when people say something bad about a country it means their govt not the guy who owns a store. How Arab officials deal with Pakistani is what concerns us not how an Arab store owner treated us.

I said the Government...not the people..Some educated Kuwaitis were the nicest of all i met in my whole lifetime...Anyway, i thin we should be keeping our words on the Visa ban issue and not the people...Lets not discuss people here....

Saudi Governmet Never Banned visas for Pakistanis....Still there are Pakistanis travelling there for jobs etc....Kuwait has a habbit of banning

I met Jews and they are the nicest people in US, I worked for a Jew in US and he practically handed over his company to me, but that does not change what Israel does. same way ordinary people dont reflect their govt. when people say something bad about a country it means their govt not the guy who owns a store. How Arab officials deal with Pakistani is what concerns us not how an Arab store owner treated us.

Lool, who said all Jews are bad?! This is a misconception. Actually I really respect an Israeli in this forum. I respect him as a person regardless of his nationality.

I said the Government...not the people..Some educated Kuwaitis were the nicest of all i met in my whole lifetime...Anyway, i thin we should be keeping our words on the Visa ban issue and not the people...Lets not discuss people here....

Saudi Governmet Never Banned visas for Pakistanis....Still there are Pakistanis travelling there for jobs etc....Kuwait has a habbit of banning

100% agree.

Pakistanis are racist to Arabs as well- I've seen it. We should all learn to think good about others. You'll find idiots everywhere.

Talking about Blind and Idiots i am replying to one right now which part of the Pakistanis are banned from Kuwait you don't get and here is the worst part stupids still pretend its not happening.

Lool, who said all Jews are bad?! This is a misconception. Actually I really respect an Israeli in this forum. I respect him as a person regardless of his nationality.

100% agree.

so he is 100% correct and I said the samething and you objected to it...lol
read the context my dear not the letters.

so he is 100% correct and I said the samething and you objected to it...lol
read the context my dear not the letters.

My reply was for Malik Abdullah and not the OP. I agree with him, Kuwaiti Gov and regime is very much hated every where for many reasons, even by gulf Arabs.

I met Jews and they are the nicest people in US, I worked for a Jew in US and he practically handed over his company to me, but that does not change what Israel does. same way ordinary people don't reflect their govt. when people say something bad about a country it means their govt not the guy who owns a store. How Arab officials deal with Pakistani is what concerns us not how an Arab store owner treated us.

Judaism is a religion not a race Lets get that out of the way second Bad treatment given to Pakistanis and others is a well documented Subject denying it simply make one question your intelligence.

If u still wanna pretend this doesn't happens try visiting these countries on Pakistani passport by the way Kuwait will not issue you the visa cause you are a Pakistani.

They continue to send millions / yr to support terrorist in Pakistan they simply don't want the same people who they create and support in their own countries.

This is called out right discrimination but Pakistanis that continue to make excuses are beyond me few names comes to mind but but i will leave it for now.

If u still wanna pretend this doesn't happens try visiting these countries on Pakistani passport by the way Kuwait will not issue you the visa cause you are a Pakistani.

They continue to send millions / yr to support terrorist in Pakistan they simply don't want the same people who they create and support in their own countries.

This is called out right discrimination but Pakistanis that continue to make excuses are beyond me few names comes to mind but but i will leave it for now.
The worse part of the tragedy is that they never ban the visas for bengalis and filipinos who are responsible for running gambling and prostitution dens in KWI..

It is not about racism. It is about politics and security. A lot of drugs come into Arab countries from Afghanistan. The carriers are usually Afghans and Pakistanis. The other three countries could be that the Kuwaiti govt feels that Al-qaeda from Iraq, Yemen and Syria can infiltrate their youths. It is a western backed govt and tows USA line. So it does not want a bad rep.
I have lived in Middle east for 24 years and know that most arabs discriminate and only a few are friendly. But then we chose to live there.

Back
Top Bottom