What's new

KUWAIT HAS A RACIST AND DISCRIMINATORY GOVERNMENT

Don't be silly ...

We visited Kuweit few months ago, with Visa on Arrival along with the family.

I have no soft corner for "Yahood al Khaleej " but
WHY did you post a thread without correct information ?
on a Pakistani PAssport?
Do you think i am lying..Please donot accuse us of lying if you cannot understand our suffering....My PARENTS are there...i have spent my whole life there.you think i would just make up news?....Pathetic....
https://www.facebook.com/kuwaitvisa
Visit this page and talk to the people there....

on a Pakistani PAssport?
Do you think i am lying..Please donot accuse us of lying if you cannot understand our suffering....My PARENTS are there...i have spent my whole life there.you think i would just make up news?....Pathetic....
https://www.facebook.com/kuwaitvisa
Visit this page and talk to the people there....

read it dear
Visa ban on 6 lifted ‘Close kin’

KUWAIT CITY, Oct 19: The General Immigration Department has lifted a ban on the issuance of family visit visas for the first degree relatives of the citizens of six countries — Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan, say security sources.

Sources revealed the director of the department, Major General Kamel Al-Awadhi, on Wednesday met the directors of immigration departments in various governorates to discuss the issue. Sources confirmed he instructed the directors to process the family visit visa applications for the first degree relatives of expatriates from the abovementioned countries.

Sources also added all residency-related transactions for those who entered the country before imposing the ban will be processed provided the corresponding fines are paid at the concerned immigration department.
The transactions are of those expatriates whose families entered the country on dependent visas, completed all the health and other formalities but their residence was not stamped after the ban was imposed.

Visa ban on 6 lifted

Old news the ban was lifted for a day and then reimposed....

Last year October news..My dad rushed to the immigration department after this news...but no avail...how can you trust a newspaper over a person who has practical experience...

then mery bhai leave it world has 200+ countries why you wanna go Kuwait ? dafa kero kuwait ko kaheen or jao :D

then mery bhai leave it world has 200+ countries why you wanna go Kuwait ? dafa kero kuwait ko kaheen or jao :D
My FAMILY LIVES THERE......i dnt give a flying.F*&k about KWI if you ask me personally..just my parents are the reason...i agree there are many other good "Kafir" countries who donot impose a ban like" biradar ISlami" countries

photo.php

This Picture is from Pakistani Embassy in Kuwait

Judaism is a religion not a race Lets get that out of the way second Bad treatment given to Pakistanis and others is a well documented Subject denying it simply make one question your intelligence.

If u still wanna pretend this doesn't happens try visiting these countries on Pakistani passport by the way Kuwait will not issue you the visa cause you are a Pakistani.

They continue to send millions / yr to support terrorist in Pakistan they simply don't want the same people who they create and support in their own countries.

This is called out right discrimination but Pakistanis that continue to make excuses are beyond me few names comes to mind but but i will leave it for now.

Who do you people always blame others? Think about it for a sec, no body takes Pakistan or its government seriously, we've become a international joke so to speak, and its not the others who are responsible for our current state, it is us alone.

I was going to answer it all together but lets start with each pt. So dont mind I will quote u for all the pts separately.

It is with great regret I am posting this thread. The government of Kuwait has put a discriminatory ban on the Citizens of five nations including Pakistan, Syria,Iran,Afghanistan, and Yemen from entering that country.

The ban on all the 5 countries didnt really kick in that long ago, reasons;

1-Afghanistan, unstable country, war, terrorism. But above all more then half the people who get caught at the airports with drugs are Afghans, and unfortunately with Pakistani passports. So in the process giving us a bad name as well.

2- Iran, not really sure, but if I was a betting man I will put my money on the tense ties between them and the Saudis, and as the Kuwait gov is very close to the gov in Riyadh.

3- Yemen, again they banned their visas when the rev started. That is what I have heard, if it was from earlier as well, frankly I dont know.

4- Syria, again ban was imposed or it is tough to get a visa if u are a Syrian after the revolution started there.

5- Pakistan, ban kicked in right after the OBL fiasco, and oh not to forget since our president visited right after the raid, and oh guess what as soon as he stepped on the plane the ban kicked in. So Why not ask the b@stard what happened.

The ban has been there for almost 3 years
And yet my own brother, last visited Kuwait almost an year ago. And that too on a visit visa.

Kuwaiti Government is not lifting it neither it is hinting at lifting it anytime soon..The reason given a few years back was " unstable political situation" in the banned countries but now it has changed to"Demographic changes" in Kuwait.In short, No logical reason has yet been given by the officials and they stay tight lipped on this.As a consequence hundred of families are suffering and locked away from seeing their loved ones as Visit visas for next of kin are also banned in addition to other types of visas. I, myself am stranded here as my family is there and i cannot go. The visas are not even issued on humanitarian grounds.

Yes families are suffering, yes mine has suffered as a result of this as my own brother had to settle in UAE for a job paying way less then what he was getting offered in Kuwait due to the ban on the visas. Yes the way they have handled the whole issue is not fair. But I cant lay the blame entirely on them. Why is it so that as soon as our president visits here they impose an outright ban on Pakistani visas. They didnt wait for a day after he left, what happened in his meetings. Some even say that he blackmailed the Kuwait gov in to paying him to take the name of some Kuwaitis who were found in the obl compound to be taken out and not to be mentioned at all. But these are just speculations. But one thing is for sure, it was a huge failure on our gov part.

All our embassy in Kuwait is doing is to "Appeal" to them in seminars and thats pretty much it. Kuwait embassy in Islamabad however denies that the visa ban is even there.We feel so helpless ..:frown:

Our embassy, yes very helpful very helpful only if u are not a Pakistani. They dont give a chit abt our problems, and they dont appeal to crap. I dont really want to talk abt our embassy in Kuwait. I am sure Pakistanis all around suffer from their helping attitude all around the world.

Basically brother, it is not what it looks like. Yes the gov here is at fault, but it is just half the truth, some where the rest of the truth is hidden and we dont know what it is.

Pakistanis are racist to Arabs as well- I've seen it. We should all learn to think good about others. You'll find idiots everywhere.
Pakistanis practically worship Arabs, have you ever been to Pakistan. Heck even on this forums there are many examples.

Ask the US Army if we can find Kuwait.
Dont act smart kid, the average american can't even find russia
bet theyd start looking for it in australia

Back
Top Bottom