What's new

Kumar Vishwas highly sexist and racist comments against Nurses from south

exactly .. ^ nothing wrong ! But when said in a condescending way it reeks racism !

Anyway, just ask that chap to tender an apology and get done with it !

on a second thought, i care less for terms like racism these days cause it's more reduced to a cliche .. however, what part was sexist ? some one tell me !

exactly .. ^ nothing wrong ! But when said in a condescending way it reeks racism !

Anyway, just ask that chap to tender an apology and get done with it !
But that way before he became a politician.

If russel Peters is to contest elections tomorrow should he issue an apology for whatever he did as a part of his career

But that way before he became a politician.

If russel Peters is to contest elections tomorrow should he issue an apology for whatever he did as a part of his career
its true but tell me one thing .. Earlier rahul gandhi was just a party worker and used to blabber BS when ever he opened his mouth. The topics need not be politics related but just something innocuous. Now that he is leading the congress party's poll machine.. should he be or not be judged by his earlier views ?

its true but tell me one thing .. Earlier rahul gandhi was just a party worker and used to blabber BS when ever he opened his mouth. The topics need not be politics related but just something innocuous. Now that he is leading the congress party's poll machine.. should he be or not be judged by his earlier views ?

Earlier views and just a stage performance cannot be equated. Can we?

What's sexy in these remarks? You Modi-fied Indians are just jealous of AAP

1618488_391331181010829_225774915_n.jpg

बेहद ही चालाकी और मक्कारी से बुना था अरविन्द केजरीवाल ने अपना दिल्ली का चुनाव प्रचार .... अपनी माता की उम्र की महिला के चित्र को इस तरह के पोस्टर पर छापना कहीं से भी तर्क संगत और न्याय संगत नहीं था .... इन्कम टेक्स के जॉइंट कम्मिश्नर रहे हुए केजरीवाल को अच्छी तरह पता था की दिल्ली सरकार और शीला जी का इन सबसे कोई लेना देना नहीं है .... लेकिन फिर भी जनभावनाओं की वोटों रूपी फसल को लालचियों ने एक भद्र महिला के खिलाफ निजी आक्षेप लगाये मानो गेंग रेप की अपराधी वे ही हों और पूरा केम्पैन चलाया, हद हो गए थी हद .... कोई भी मुद्दों और कार्यकर्मों पर बात करते और आक्षेप लगाते पर महिलाओं के खिलाफ होने वाले अपराधों के लिए एक शिला जी को को एस तरह बेहूदगी पोस्टरबाजी में घसिटना कहाँ तक जायज था... बदतमीजी की पराकाष्ठा थी .... आज जब केजरीवाल जी की खुद की विधान सभा में महिलाएं सुरक्षित नहीं है तो श्रीमान को तरह तरह के बहाने याद आ रहे हैं .... अब क्या केजरीवाल शिला जी से माफ़ी मांगेंगे ...

Last edited:
AAP is a joke now.. after travelling intensely Pan India, the color of skin only matters to the naive immatured folks... my own personal views are that woman across india are beautiful in their own ways.. if u say Kashmiri women are beautiful then Kerala girls are very pretty too.. if Gujarati women are awesome in looks then bengali/assam girls are also not behind.. so beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder...

Nevertheless, whether Mr K Vishwas said it in joking or mocking manner, since now he is a politician he shud act responsibly.. there is nth bad or defamatory for him to say Sorry for hurting sentiments.. he can clarify that its a joke but may be he could have reacted differently.. thats the end of the story... But then AAP beliefs are a bit different now... They feel any publicity is good... negative one is even better.. SMH... the cold wave of NCR seems to have blocked their brain functioning.. Pls refer some gud doctors to them...

AAP is a joke now.. after travelling intensely Pan India, the color of skin only matters to the naive immatured folks... my own personal views are that woman across india are beautiful in their own ways.. if u say Kashmiri women are beautiful then Kerala girls are very pretty too.. if Gujarati women are awesome in looks then bengali/assam girls are also not behind.. so beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder...

Nevertheless, whether Mr K Vishwas said it in joking or mocking manner, since now he is a politician he shud act responsibly.. there is nth bad or defamatory for him to say Sorry for hurting sentiments.. he can clarify that its a joke but may be he could have reacted differently.. thats the end of the story... But then AAP beliefs are a bit different now... They feel any publicity is good... negative one is even better.. SMH... the cold wave of NCR seems to have blocked their brain functioning.. Pls refer some gud doctors to them...

All states in India have people of different colours , race and facial features.In kerala some womens (mens also)is pure white and some people in Malabar and mid-travancore have blue eyes and hazel eyes for example Shashi Tharoor.On the same time black colours also in all this part.
.Same goes to all other Indian states.But it is not a matter ,we all are Indians.Classfiying Indians in the base of colors is just unacceptable.

All states in India have people of different colours , race and facial features.In kerala some womens (mens also)is pure white and some people in Malabar and mid-travancore have blue eyes and hazel eyes for example Shashi Tharoor.On the same time black colours also in all this part.
.Same goes to all other Indian states.But it is not a matter ,we all are Indians.Classfiying Indians in the base of colors is just unacceptable.
agree with u.. thats why i said said.. he shud apologise...

This Rascal himself is Dark skinned ... How can he claim other are fair or Black ...

An Average Malayalee by far fairer then this Kumar Vishwas...

Not only is that he dark... he appears like a HIV patient to me...
Now u insulted HIV patients:taz:

I had stopped watching movies in theater.. The AAP gives more bang for no bucks ... more fun then Dhoom 3.. guess our bollywood can take few "inspirations" how to add more "drama"
AAP is nothing but a party formed by a clown and membered by a few nutjobs!!these bozos are purely anarchists in their approach towards the society and it's high time that we should treat them like one........

Did u see the latest from K Vishwas.. he is asking Raj babbar (congress) and shatrughan sinha (BJP) to apologize for acting rape scenes in movies... thats during his so called apology for racial remarks..

Can sumbdy give him the address of agra mental hospital.. he needs treatment... urgent

Back
Top Bottom