What's new

Kumar Vishwas highly sexist and racist comments against Nurses from south

Hypocrisy at its best, Indians pay $100-200 ticket to Russell peters show to hear Nth rated abuses that he hurls on these people and it is all comedy! nothing serious but this poor guy who do stage shows and in a lighter note states that South Indians are black becomes a national issue !!

In everyday language, that is called - RACISM.

One of the stupidest comments i have ever read, One is comedian who specializes in making fun of us (himself included) south Asians , the other is a senior politician of a party who has national aspirations. if you cant understand the difference i feel sorry for you.

wow, buddy the video that they have racked up is an old one and he was doing (k.vishwas) stand up shows everywhere in india and he was not in politics at that time.

wow, buddy the video that they have racked up is an old one and he was doing (k.vishwas) stand up shows everywhere in india and he was not in politics at that time.
Mate, vishwas was never a stand up comedian , he was a poet. and by no yardstick was that poetry.

Who tell you womens from all of South India are black?
That idiot Kumar Vishwas dont see Kerala.
Hi sree, I am also a South Indian, I know his comment connotes racism but being offensive is the trait of a stand up comedian which he was in his earlier years and the video that the media is projecting is an old one.

Mate, vishwas was never a stand up comedian , he was a poet. and by no yardstick was that poetry.[/quote

Hi, have you seen his shows on U-tube, his programs hardly contains poetry. Look I am not defending him but I feel it is unfair to rack up an old video.

Last edited:
he has made a racist remark no doubt but peeps needs to sit back and take a deep breath .. He should be politely asked to tender an apology rather than vandalizing and creating ruckus !

ps AAP needs to grow up from the street performer/stand up comedian/activist kind of group to a mature party who solves problems in backdoor most of the time and infront of people only few of the times .. their latest stunt of dharna is pathetic and laughable !

Last edited:
AAP which started as a genuine party is now having no difference from Congress except in corruption. From inducting "secular" minority leaders to its appeasement of Batla house encounter to National security issues on Kashmir, AAP is a big joke and looks like congress V 2.0.

ya but eventually some weirdo will say kill all muslim, all gays and all bharatiya naari who does not wear saari. :)

You will only see a very small proportion of nutjobs in our party compared to majority in AAP ... :D

Back
Top Bottom