What's new

Kudankulam Nuclear plant safe: Kalam

himalaya......

but ain't it funny we fighting in such a slang on PDF

aani illa something else boss

Goyyala nee Palanikke paal kavadi eduthaalum onnum panna mudiyathu..poi pullaya padikka vaai..po....:lol:

And I cant believe I am talking to a fellow Tamilian like this on a Pak site..:hitwall:

Goyyala nee Palanikke paal kavadi eduthaalum onnum panna mudiyathu..poi pullaya padikka vaai..po....:lol:

onnum panna mudiyathu- andha thairathala ipadi pessurai
thats why here to educate you kiddo:whistle:

onnum panna mudiyathu- andha thairathala ipadi pessurai
thats why here to educate you kiddo:whistle:

Adaan sonnenla nee aani kooda pudunga mudiyathunu....engirunthu thaan kilambarangalo...

Ada poda...ippave Project Manager naya naya nu solran....unnakku appurama vechukiren..:sniper:

Adaan sonnenla nee aani kooda pudunga mudiyathunu....engirunthu thaan kilambarangalo...

same here all your RSS BS in this PDF will change no **** in Kudunkulam.
vaile vatchuko:woot:

Ada poda...ippave Project Manager naya naya nu solran....unnakku appurama vechukiren..

Project Manager naya naya nu solran- avana praana kudi nu kuppade
serida appurama pakalam:guns:

so the people in that area should lose their livelihood,starve and be left homeless????

So go & Protest where there are windmill field. reason see my signature

same here all your RSS BS in this PDF will change no **** in Kudunkulam.
vaile vatchuko

Ada poda...ippave Project Manager naya naya nu solran....unnakku appurama vechukiren..

Project Manager naya naya nu solran- avana praana kudi nu kuppade
serida appurama pakalam
You are really a dubuke dooss man..... He he no manners,retroting to personal attacks.
All the best with ur stupidity....
Gounder I suggest U dont degrade urself. Naai valla nimitha mudiyuma?

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

Ur signature is sad truth about KKNP

I hope this plant proceeds through smoothly and the concerns of the local people are addressed.

hey guy dont fight like this...we need power else we cant grown further...

PS: tamilan manatha vangathinga boss......

You are a volitalie man,tjpf
You,being a christian is oboiusly ( instictively )making a travesty of thinking everything said about a possible church's nefarous intent (on the project) would make them RSS .
Dot make that generalisation, coz that would make almost all scientist,freethinkers who wants to see our nation developed including Mr.Kalam, a muslim into that supposed RSS camp.

Yo, ethu enna kodumai?
Desi bashing in pakistani forum!! pakistanikku tamil theriama ponathu nallathapochu.

You are really a dubuke dooss man..... He he no manners,retroting to personal attacks.
All the best with ur stupidity....
Gounder I suggest U dont degrade urself. Naai valla nimitha mudiyuma?

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

Ur signature is sad truth about KKNP

dai dubuke poolu....
how is this???????

why would they protest against windmill when they have issue against nuclear plant!!!!!!!!
what logic man:blink:

You are a volitalie man,tjpf
You,being a christian is oboiusly ( instictively )making a travesty of thinking everything said about a possible church's nefarous intent (on the project) would make them RSS .
Dot make that generalisation, coz that would make almost all scientist,freethinkers who wants to see our nation developed including Mr.Kalam, a muslim into that supposed RSS camp.

Yo, ethu enna kodumai?
Desi bashing in pakistani forum!! pakistanikku tamil theriama ponathu nallathapochu.

you go to that place and understand the situation there.
Very easy to pass worldy judgement on others sitting home....as for as church getting involved what's the proof??????
so you and the Brahmin dominated fascist media are claiming that Christians are anti nationals!!!!!

hey guy dont fight like this...we need power else we cant grown further...

PS: tamilan manatha vangathinga boss......

Try telling that to the members who claim church is involved and what about the majority Hindus who are participating!!!!!!!
Temple should be also equally criticized......:lol:
divide and create disharmony let us see where this takes us!!!!

Finally he got pink, I wonder for what? On topic the tipf is gone as well the agitation soon

i did not think that there are this many tamils in this forum. including me.
Nuclear power plant oru nal illana oru nal namaku aapu vaikum. so do reaserch in cleaner source of energy.

Back
Top Bottom