What's new

KualaLumpurSummit2019 in Malaysia started today, Iran, Turkey and Qatar attended [PIC]

Blackmoon

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
AL-SULTAN_ABDULLAH_RI%27AYATUDDIN_AL-MUSTAFA_BIL1212LAH_SHAH_1576677625.jpg

EMJpJHwWoAAJYaU.jpg

The Yang di-Pertuan Agong, Al-Sultan Abdullah Ri’ayatuddin Al-Mustafa Billah Shah today welcomed Iranian President Hassan Rouhani and Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan at the Istana Negara here today.

The two leaders were in the country to attend the Kuala Lumpur Summit (KL Summit) 2019 taking place here from today until Saturday.

The meetings were the first for the two leaders with His Majesty since Al-Sultan Abdullah was elected 16th Yang di-Pertuan Agong in January.

In the 20-minute meeting with Rouhani from 5.35pm, both leaders discussed steps to further enhance bilateral ties and trade relations between Malaysia and Iran.
The two leaders had also touched on the need for more efforts by both countries to identify and develop potential cooperation in trade and investment for the benefit of the two countries.

Meanwhile, in the 30-minute meeting with Erdogan from 6.47pm, both leaders, apart from measures to further strengthen bilateral ties, also discussed the need for the private sectors of both countries to play a more active role in exploring trade and investment opportunities in Malaysia and Turkey.

His Majesty also encouraged and invited the Turkish private sector to invest in Malaysia, particularly in the manufacturing and services sectors.
His Majesty is scheduled to grace and deliver the Royal Address at the opening ceremony of the summit at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre here tomorrow (December 19).

The summit will among others delve into seeking new solutions for problems affecting the Islamic world and contribute towards improving the situation for Muslims and Muslim countries. -- Bernama

https://www.nst.com.my/news/nation/...tends-warm-welcome-iranian-turkish-presidents

Last edited:
Easy to say that no sane Pakistani will have even an iota of respect left for Saudi Arabia after this. Moreso, it's a big disappointment by Government. I am sure after financial crisis is over, which I hope, Pakistan will never ever look back towards Saudi Arabia. Learning lesson to who our actual enemies are.

As patriotic Pakistanis and proud, faithful Muslims, this hurts badly. I want better for my country.

No one is more disappointed than our leader Imran Khan, and I hope one day Pakistanis will be able to make our great leader proud.

May Allah swt bless Malaysia, Turkey, and Qatar from all its enemies. We are praying from you, although circumstances have forced us to sit back.

After watching three president speech I become hopeful about future of this summit.
Actually, I think the biggest fortunate is that only three president + Qatar are there and that mean we can make agreement on most of the things, and there is not any parasite there.
The three president mostly focused on science and technological progress and cooperation.
love to see more science and technological cooperation or even new science/defense/economy bloc in world

please watch first speech I posted from Malaysian prime minister

One Arabic, one iranic, one Turkic and one Asian. Seems like an ok distribution!

however it does look like Qatar is invited to pay for the whole thing lol

also, why are the Pakistani member rounded up? What am I missing?
It's pretty odd that Pakistan didn't attend since i read that discussion about Kashmir will take place during the summit.

After watching three president speech I become hopeful about future of this summit.
Actually, I think the biggest fortunate is that only three president + Qatar are there and that mean we can make agreement on most of the things, and there is not any parasite there.
The three president mostly focused on science and technological progress and cooperation.
love to see more science and technological cooperation or even new science/defense/economy bloc in world

please watch first speech I posted from Malaysian prime minister

Glad to see Iran at the conference, it is important to show the world that Sunni and Shia countries can live together and be friends, it undoes the propaganda of KSA and UAE.

Pakistan was caught up in financial troubles due to internal tax non-complacency, an organized opposition which staled our economy, Indian war buildup on our border, and US propaganda against CPEC and accusing us of supporting Kashmiri separatist groups (whom they call terrorists.)

Imran Khan wanted to attend, but due to our request to turn $5 billion USD deposits into loans, KSA forced us to stay out in exchange. Pakistan government had no recourse as we had to met strict guidelines of IMF to pay back our foreign debt (mostly looted wealth of our previous 3 governments.)

Needless to say, everyone in Pakistan is indignant at KSA, UAE, and Bahrain since they honored Modi with medals and accolades not to talk ago, but this seems to be the last straw for Pakistanis.

It may be necessary to tilt more towards this bloc and towards Iran to undo an unproductive, unfruitful alliance with KSA, UAE, Bahrain backstabbers.

Back
Top Bottom