What's new

KSA mobilizing support for Palestine stand at UN

And in the process lost half your nation. Gave birth to your worst nightmare...TTP. Literally bankrupt economy. 50000 civilians killed. Fought 4 wars with India for the sake of kashmir and still 70% of kashmiris with India. Great achievement indeed.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah, you can 'soothe' your soul with that...but even indian members here would laugh at your ramblings.

E.Pakistan was COMPLETELY different issue and it was mainly a civil war.

TTP happened due to American invasion of Afghanistan, india couldn't do JACK against Pakistan in 1990's when insurgency was at its peak in india and indians even knew that Pakistan is supporting it. You only cried. Couldn't do jack. TTP's and current situation in Pakistan is due to US invasion of Afghanistan...india didn't create this situation. india might wash its hand due to the current space that U.S invasion provided it with..but then again, hindus can't do anything but to wash their hands in the opportunities that 'other' powers create to begin with. No wonder hindus remain loyal slaves of Islamic rulers for 500+ years...

Dumbo, that's what I said.

If Israel leaves its barbarism and colonization, nobody would talk about that tiny carpool lane of yours which you call "israel" and think that it is some sort of big power :lol:

As I explained previously, you are so tiny that Pakistan's one mega city holds more population than Israel..moreover, Pakistan's one province has more land-area than israel (and that's not even the largest province of Pakistan lol)...

Right now world is talking about Israel BECAUSE of its barbarism and invasion of Gaza...and on social media, videos of Israeli barbarism are being circulated by Muslim Youtubers, different pages, and so on. (Pro-Israeli propaganda is in full swing as well).

Again, if there was no colonization and conflict, people would not have been able to point out where Israel is on map..because its so small, tiny, with just 8 million people etc.

Israelis like you live in bubble and like to brag about that "Oh Israel is small but great blah blah" ....Small countries are better off than big countries b/c that's common sense. A perfect comparison for Israel would be to compare itself to UAE.

When you do that, you'll realize that even there, Israel is just a NORMAL nation and nothing out of ordinary. UAE surpasses Israel in alot of fields...while Israel fare better in others. Over-all, they both are nice, developed nations of 8/9 million peoples. So even here, your israel isn't anything but just a normal random country

Israel the tiny carpool lane had accomplished so much in its 66 years of existence that it dwarfs your beloved Pakistan, Israel dwarfs all Middle East.

I understand the level of passion you have toward Israel, however, what I can't comprehend is the fact that you keep posting the same pictures all day long. Are you trying to be more Israeli than the Israelis themselves? Stick to the topic.

10551903_1453260674924272_85410171_n.jpg

10479045_1524715477752451_668028279088278479_n.jpg

kuffar arab governments have left palestine all alone.

I understand the level of passion you have toward Israel, however, what I can't comprehend is the fact that you keep posting the same pictures all day long. Are you trying to be more Israeli than the Israelis themselves? Stick to the topic.
The topic is

if your human watch all three links carefully then talk

The topic is about a news related to a given country, with a given policy, and a given ground, and it was never meant for showing this or that video.

You might want to keep showing your affection toward Israel some where else my dear. But the truth is, they careless about you the most, you are just an emotional asset to them.

The topic is about a news related to a given country, with a given policy, and a given ground, and it was never meant for showing this or that video.

You might want to keep showing your affection toward Israel some where else my dear. But the truth is, they careless about you the most, you are just an emotional asset to them.
well thing is we support israelies cause they supported us when we needed them most as for paletenians well we supported them blindlli for 50 years but they backstabbed owr cause

now about israel well thing is they are here to stay and no matter how hard arabs try to demonise it and destroy it they always loose cause they are propogating parnoia and false hood i guess you need to watch the video i gave withowt prejudice then i guess you will know where your cuase stands and where israeli cause stands :)

Nahh, i don't think so. In fact it would have been worse. With a few donations of free F-16's and some $$ i think our Generals and Politicians would have looked the other way too.

Emotional people, If Pakistan bordered Palestine/Israel it would have been the same as on the Night of Salala Check Post or Abbottabad Raid, Helpless Pakistan that could not send any Aircraft and the Air Chief statement comes next day we could not locate the Area?.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

wash its hand due to the current space that U.S invasion provided it with..but then again, hindus can't do anything but to wash their hands in the opportunities that 'other' powers create to begin with. No wonder hindus remain loyal slaves of Islamic rulers for 500+ years...
Lol...in one way, you are proud about the atrocities commited on your forefathers by the invaders. If my grandfather was a slave, your grandfather was too. The only difference being we resisted their attempts and kept our women safe.

Emotional people, If Pakistan bordered Palestine/Israel it would have been the same as on the Night of Salala Check Post or Abbottabad Raid, Helpless Pakistan that could not send any Aircraft and the Air Chief statement comes next day we could not locate the Area?.
Exactly my point!

@GURU DUTT
what is needed is to find solutions not helping a side to hate the other side by demonizing all the unhabitants
like the first video with the map appearing like all the people around want the Israeli death

Even if it was true, this is better to work for a better world than work for a more hatred world

Israel the tiny carpool lane had accomplished so much in its 66 years of existence that it dwarfs your beloved Pakistan, Israel dwarfs all Middle East.

"Dwarfs"? LOL. In what?

As I said, compare yourself to UAE....forget Pakistan since that's unfair. A tiny chiwava (a breed of small dogs) should not be compared to a grown up wolf. So leave Pakistan comparison since you are just too small for that.

Compare with UAE.

It is UAE that DWARFS you in GDP per capita, ranks higher in economic-freedom index than Israel, and its one city (Dubai) is more well-known around the world than your entire nation. UAE also DWARFS you in tourists, and trade---holds some of the largest sea-ports in the world.

Its one brand----Emirates---is more well-known than probably ALL of your Israeli brands combined.

:lol:

While Israel is stronger to UAE in defense, and science--as of now. (And this is due to the circumstances which propelled Israel to focus on sectors such as defense etc.)

You only accomplished whatever you accomplished because of two reasons.

1- You were EUROPEANS to begin with. You came from Europe. Were not colonized. Got European education, training, and resources etc. Other nations had to start from SCRATCH. While you already had a lead of 100 years atleast.

2- You were nothing but an extension of Western World itself. You had access to every single Western technology. The level of corporation West has/had with Israel is unprecedented and NO other nation has that.

So basically, you didn't "accomplished" anything---you WERE accomplished from the start since you were West itself. Your ENTIRE ruling elite of early Israel was Western.

Stop living in your little bubble. We are on International Defense forum. People here are educated and see through the bullshit that your media pimps on you all day long.

Most of the Arab leaders and their followers around Persian Gulf don't use their brain and that's why they have such miserable condition , They don't need a military power , power is in their hands , its their oil that can screw world's economy ( especially the west ) if they have the will but unfortunately they neither have the will nor the ball .

Israelis are lucky, its Egyptians bordering Gaza and looking the other way while a genocide unfolds right in front of their eyes. If it was Pakistanis, things would have been different.
No. It would still not have been different.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom