What's new

KSA : Kingdom Tower (Mile-High Tower)

Lots of Pakistani still go to India ..divided families, still get marry...no heard any problem yet. well...............................................lolz....my thoughts are pretty much free.

You can't answer none of my questions. It just shows that you are making untrue comments left and right. I am still waiting for your earlier answers and proofs about certain "statistics".

Likewise in the KSA or even more so or the Arab world since many of the borders are artificial and tribal relations are in place across the borders.

Just answer those questions below:

Eh, so you are telling me that a Pakistani can marry an Indian national and take her to Pakistan without any approval from the Pakistani state? So you are saying that illegal immigration is lawful in Pakistan?

No, every government must approve marriages with foreigners. Are you really doing well tonight? Or living in the US?

You can't answer none of my questions. It just shows that you are making untrue comments left and right. I am still waiting for your earlier answers and proofs about certain "statistics".

Likewise in the KSA or even more so or the Arab world since many of the borders are artificial and tribal relations are in place across the borders.

Just answer those questions below:
Let's not go in deep detail of US education system. If I tell from where Saudi student get degree you ll be laughin crazy and you will be embarrass to know....lolzz.... let's leave curtain on this issue.

Let's not go in deep detail of US education system. If I tell from where Saudi student get degree you ll be laughin crazy and you will be embarrass to know....lolzz....believe it let leave curtain on this issue.

Ok, I take that as you not being able to answer any of my questions or providing the statistics that you claimed to be able to provide. Continue the trolling.

Well, being an Arab (Semitic too) or from KSA will never be a embarrassment and never was. Rather quite the opposite but you already know that. The reasons for that are obvious. Besides I know the realities since I have studied in the US myself, know many Saudis who have too, family and friends and I know that the scholarship program has been extremely successful by large. Not only with students in USA but elsewhere too.

Ok, I take that as you not being able to answer any of my questions or providing the statistics that you claimed to be able to provide. Continue the trolling.

Well, being an Arab (Semitic too) or from KSA will never be a embarrassment and never was. Rather quite the opposite but you already know that. The reasons for that are obvious. Besides I know the realities since I have studied in the US myself, know many Saudis who have too, family and friends and I know that the scholarship program has been extremely successful by large. Not only with students in USA but elsewhere too.
I personally believe , how they get the degree is not the issue, but atleast they learn something when they go back to their country. Don't blame lot of thing to individualS . Some how I feel , Suadi culture is much different from rest of arab world. May be its impact of wealth or cultural values are really different....

I personally believe , how they get the degree is not the issue, but atleast they learn something when they go back to their country. Don't blame lot of thing to individualS . Some how I feel , Suadi culture is much different from rest of arab world. May be its impact of wealth or cultural values are really different....

Seriously you don't really know what you are talking about. Just trolling and the ignorance is astounding. There is no such thing as a homogenous "Saudi" culture. It depends on the region since KSA is a huge and diverse country. Lastly the culture on the Arabian Peninsula is largely quite similar and the Arab world too given the geographical distances. The reasons for that are obvious and historical (fellow Semitic past largely, religion, language, culture, traditions etc.). Some areas are more similar than others though.

I am not bothering with you tonight since you are obviously on some kind of trolling rampage and just wasting my time. Sometimes one can have interesting discussions without all that with you but tonight it seems that you have decided to troll and write nonsense either deliberately or due to your ignorance.

You are neither able to answer my questions or provide proofs for your claims.

Anyway keep trolling I am leaving for now and all this is not even the topic of this thread.

Well,

I don't think you get what's going on here. Those students who come back to KSA from whatever country they studied at and lived in will contribute in one way or another for the nation. Those who return back without completing their educational scholarship will also serve the purpose we are aiming at i.e. opening them up to the whole world, therefore, there is no such thing as waste or whatever. KSA gets a massive discount for all the students we are sending, it would be too immature to assume that KSA has no special rates. Where did you get the %50 from? O o

Man you must have been smoking something :lol:

Lots of Saudi students comes to US , but majority of them literally waste govt money and more then 50 percent left the country without completing the education

Never think that way , its era when brother hardly come to help the brother. You are talking about country.

EDIT

One more thing I just looked into it. Each student is expected to have an attendance record not less than %95 per quarter. Those who are newcomers match KSA's scholarship standards, you will be give a chance in the first quarter of the year - wether you're doing an English course, freshmen, or whatever - The only troublemakers are the undergraduates students :cheesy: if they fail to comply with our do(s) and don't(s) we will ship them back from wherever city they came from. These rules are tough..

Quran explained there will be competition between tall buildings in major sign, is Saudis naive or perhaps retarded that didn't know what Quran says? Have you heard about Babylon's tall buildings history?

Quran explained there will be competition between tall buildings in major sign, is Saudis naive or perhaps retarded that didn't know what Quran says? Have you heard about Babylon's tall buildings history?

Yes it is haram to make more than 10 floors high building. Sheikh raptor says so.

Not in Quran. It is a prophecy

I feel sorry for Pakistani laborers out there. Thousands have died building Skyscrapers in the Middle East.

Yes it is haram to make more than 10 floors high building. Sheikh raptor says so.

That's irrelevant answer, does this building look like 10 floors to you ?

Please answer properly, Mr. Superb-Holy King....

1955871mlkg54.jpg

Not in Quran. It is a prophecy

Yeah, one of the hadiths.

:rofl:

No ! Welcome in the new age of our huge power in the new world. :cheesy:

Patience. Patience. This is just the beginning. ^^

Tiny parts of future KSA

King Abdullah Financial District, Riyadh

V5 156 - YouTube

http://www.defence.pk/forums/arab-defence/243555-gcc-states-economy-development-4.html#post4225715

http://www.defence.pk/forums/arab-defence/243555-gcc-states-economy-development-4.html#post4225742

KAEC (King Abdullah Economic City)

King Abdullah Economic City- Flythrough Movie (Eng) - YouTube

Abu Dhabi 2030

V5 97 - YouTube

And my best movie of the year. A masterpiece.

F**** Y** Sally ! ^^

Oblivion Movie Soundtrack - StarWave HD - YouTube

History of Tall Buildings which was destroyed repeatedly by command

babylon.jpg

1.1.JPG

McConnellBabelLL.jpg

3456_o_joos_de_momper_ii.jpg

:)

^^ Is there prove that the Tower of Babel existed or is it a religious story ?

Since they say it was 2,484 m, sounds unreal..

Back
Top Bottom