What's new

KSA accuses Myanmar of cleansing of Muslims

Would it really matter? The fact is that they have taken notice of the matter, and are taking steps according to their policies. And that's what matters.

All of us know, Myanmar won't listen to ASEAN countries, its happening since decades. I know one of my friends who's parents have to flee Myanmar after the military coup.

Why don't these countries who accuse others of human rights, don't introspect about what they are doing their own minorities?
In 1947, 30% of Pakistan was non-muslim today it is less than 2%, which means over 28% reduction of the entire population. Calculating on a population of 180 million, it means a genocide of over 50million non-muslims in in just over a few decades in Pakistan alone.

Appreciated ! Saudi Arab and other Muslim states have to show their concerns on Myanmar, on diplomatic level and on international forums, The act of Myanmar establisment should be strongly condemned here . At this rate Myanmar is just feeding haterd for itself so I wouldn't be surprised if Rohingya muslims reacted strongly to them in future.

Why don't these countries who accuse others of human rights, don't introspect about what they are doing their own minorities?
In 1947, 30% of Pakistan was non-muslim today it is less than 2%, which means over 28% reduction of the entire population. Calculating on a population of 180 million, it means a genocide of over 50million non-muslims in in just over a few decades in Pakistan alone.

This post is one of the dumbest I have come across today..

What logic did you use in coming up with this BS? Pakistan's population was NOT 180 Million at the time of Partition and it has grown very quickly in 3-4 decades, to be more precise, that 70% Muslim population has grown and taken over a great leap on the minority population in facts and figures, this does not mean that 50 million non-Muslims were killed in a genocide. Prove me if any genocide took place in Pakistan where this amount of people were killed.

You sound like a 12 years old fanboy.

Like indians, why should Chinese member be supporting Myanmar ethnic cleansing? And why indian always look for shade of others to hide? India exposed itself by overtly and covertly supporting Myanmar regime and its brutal act. Other countries should know about indian duplicty.

Ok bangladeshi , i'll you on your face. These rohingyas are not our people. Most of the indians don't give a cent what happens to them , neither do we care if people from a poor impoverished weak country called bangladesh call us islam haters etc etc. And yes , I would rather spend 10 dollars on a bollywood drama or IPL , or on a poor Indian kid ,rather than giving it to a rohingya. We want Myanamar's gas , and so does China so we would not do anything against them. Now go cry me a river , Indians don't care where Rohingyas go , neither do they car what will happen to Bangladesh when 20% of your land goes under water in the next 20 years.
Yes , please inform all those you want about Indian duplicity. Most of our allies - US , EU , Israel , Russia are equally duplicitous and cunning.

And where are their probes in Kashmir, Gujrat and Chechenya?

Oh right I forgot, Saudis only raise these kinds of issues when its irrelveant countries like Burma who are committing crimes against muslims and not when powerful countries like India and Russia do it.

Is it any wonder why the OIC is such a joke

Oh right I forgot, Saudis only raise these kinds of issues when its irrelveant countries like Burma who are committing crimes against muslims and not when powerful countries like India and Russia do it.

When the Saudis had not said anything on the Rohingya issue, people were angry that Saudis are being hypocrites being quite on this issue. Now that they have spoken something at least be appreciative about it.

When the Saudis had not said anything on the Rohingya issue, people were angry that Saudis are being hypocrites being quite on this issue. Now that they have spoken something at least be appreciative about it.
In this world, who cares about the words, all they care is Action.

I can't say about Kashmir, but India got huge bashing all around in case of Gujrat.

And why would they go against countries like India and Russia, India is one of their emerging trade partners while Russia is in security council with a lot of weight in its stance, look at case of Syria.

OIC or any nation always think of themselves first. Religion is for you and me, for the govt. its just a tool. In big arena, religion comes way behind other factors.

At least, KSA has spoken up despite all the allegations levelled against its leadership from all corners of the Muslim world. Yet, Bangladesh has not taken any substantial steps to alleviate this crisis.

The Saudis supported you in 1971 war and supported Pakistan's stance on kashmir. But in the 1990s they changed their position when india went through rapid economic liberalisation. India's export to KSA roams around 2.6Billion USD whereas their export to India ranges about 13Billion USD. So you can understand what makes them silent. Its everything fair in love and business after all.

Burmese are **** people

Some people are trying to potray in this thread that India is supporting Myanmar regime but in reality it is China which is cleansing Muslims in East Turkmenistan and Myanmar

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom