What's new

KRL 122 of #Pakistanarmy

They called it Pinaka and failed miserably in trials so they developed another upgraded version and shoved down to I.A throat despite of failures in trials.

We have developed subject system long time back and even exported it Sri Lanka (proved very successful in war against militants), Bangladesh also imported these system from Pakistan.

Shove it down?
Sure Pinakas failed initially but now it has had a flurry of successful tests including every test last year.

That is why it is inducted.

Hazrat @Zarvan and this new chap has / have most authentic sources even more authentic than the people you used them in exercises and got trained over them.

So I end this argument or conversation when he claimed he have more authentic source.
What I heard was it's range was increased to 40 KM long ago. Pakistan should work with Turkey to develop good MRL and guided Rockets
p1635798.jpg

p1635779.jpg

Thank you now you are making some sense by clearing that issue. that was the point of main conflict that was why I was confused.

Yes I think if POF is making these enhancements them selves then your info is more credible.

it makes sense now.

Back to topic is it GMLRS ?
He made sense from the very beginning, it was you who didn't make sense and piled up on your bull with an "authentic" source.

What I heard was it's range was increased to 40 KM long ago. Pakistan should work with Turkey to develop good MRL and guided Rockets
p1635798.jpg

p1635779.jpg
We are already fielding A-100 guided MRLS, makes no sense introducing more such systems. En mass deployment of A100 would prove very lethal. Nasr too is a guided MLR system if we use convention warheads.

He made sense from the very beginning, it was you who didn't make sense and piled up on your bull with an "authentic" source.

We are already fielding A-100 guided MRLS, makes no sense introducing more such systems. En mass deployment of A100 would prove very lethal. Nasr too is a guided MLR system if we use convention warheads.
Pak is developing some “Advanced MLRS” according to 2015-16 MODP yearbook.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pakistan-to-develop-advanced-mlrs.493376/
Pinaka is long range system while PA has comparable to this system A100 E bought from China with TOT, now being developed under licence in Pakistan.

I believe, POF is working on guided long range MBRL system too.
Actually no... Pinaka 1 (marred by issues) had a range of 30-35km.

Pinaka ii, is around 55+/- km.. and under development?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom