What's new

KRL 122 of #Pakistanarmy

May be misprinting.

Its range is more check wiki
KRL 122Kahuta Research Laboratories from Pakistan have developed a rocket launcher that is very similar to the North-Korean BM-11[citation needed]. The KRL 122 was originally based on an Isuzu truck but later models use the Reo M35 truck. Some sources mention the designator Gadab. In addition to the original Soviet rockets, the system can launch the "Yarmuk" rocket developed by Pakistan Ordnance Factories.[citation needed] The KRL 122 has achieved a maximum range of over 40 km due to the use of upgraded 122 mm rockets.
My source is more authentic than wiki so please don't argue.
Okay let's settle on 30km. done

Hazrat @Zarvan and this new chap has / have most authentic sources even more authentic than the people you used them in exercises and got trained over them.

So I end this argument or conversation when he claimed he have more authentic source.

Nope 20km and 20.5 km without brakes. that is the range. It is 122 mm. Higher range with this rocket is not beneficial. Pakistan has other systems for higher ranges.

What is the range of this weapon system bro?
Yeah it is based on BM-21 Grade with improve range 35 to 45Kms named Gadab / Ghazab and rocket they fired named Yurmuk.

images
The range is 20 km and speed is 400m/sec

ROC_122MMHEMBRLYARMUK.jpg
Its 45KM;
http://gids.com.pk/refurbishment-range-enhancement-of-122mm-MBRL-ammunition

Hazrat @Zarvan and this new chap has / have most authentic sources even more authentic than the people you used them in exercises and got trained over them.

So I end this argument or conversation when he claimed he have more authentic source.
Nope 20km and 20.5 km without brakes. that is the range. It is 122 mm. Higher range with this rocket is not beneficial. Pakistan has other systems for higher ranges.
Mara thora uper aaoo na .. chalo na harma na tumahara 25km final.

My friend this is the most authentic source it cannot get more authentic than this.

122 MM YARMUK is 20 km range. The source is the people who made the system. Please confirm by checking the link.

http://www.pof.gov.pk/productdetail/Rockets/122_MM_HE_(MBRL)_YARMUK/

Bhai sahab you are not wrong. It had a range of 20 km. But the thing is that we have done enhancements on this weapon system and now its range is 45 km.

Advance technology made it possible to refurbish and enhance the range of 122mm MBRL rockets up to 45 Km as compared to its original range of 20 Km. Refurbished extended range version of the rocket has also undergone various design improvements which guaranties reliability and greater safety during operation.

http://gids.com.pk/refurbishment-range-enhancement-of-122mm-MBRL-ammunition

No need to be so stubborn.

They have updated it and now as per current stock with obviously some CEP we can target enemy between 35 to 45Kms.
The range is not being updated but the whole new system is coming. 122 MM YARMUK is 20 km. The updated range is new system developed by TOT from China. There is also some co-development with Turkey and Azerbaijan on the system but I don't have any confirm news on that. If you increase the range of YARMUK the least possible range also increases.

Fun fact, the iconic Russian BM-21 was mounted on American Studebakers which US leased to them.

The range is not being updated but the whole new system is coming. 122 MM YARMUK is 20 km. The updated range is new system developed by TOT from China. There is also some co-development with Turkey and Azerbaijan on the system but I don't have any confirm news on that. If you increase the range of YARMUK the least possible range also increases.
Stop it buddy since I can't hit my head on stone.

You're shooting from behind. No new system in the class of 122mm is coming, just the old ones saw an upgrade to it's missiles. Nothing is happening with Turkey or Azerbaijan, İm the best source youll find on this.
Goodnight.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom