What's new

KRL 122 of #Pakistanarmy

lol buddy okay sorry I will stop but source is more authentic.
Sir,
What you mean by more authentic? if you are referring wiki links forget it, since it was for you only as reference read my above post......Your source can't be more authentic and genuine in comparison to those who are trained and used this system in live exercises.

Sir,
What you mean by more authentic? if you are referring wiki links forget it, since it was for you only as reference read my above post......Your source can't be more authentic and genuine in comparison to those who are trained and used this system in live exercises.
Agreed with you my source is less authentic than those people. My source is the developers the people who are making it sir.

The range is not being updated but the whole new system is coming. 122 MM YARMUK is 20 km. The updated range is new system developed by TOT from China. There is also some co-development with Turkey and Azerbaijan on the system but I don't have any confirm news on that. If you increase the range of YARMUK the least possible range also increases.
Hey retard... range extension has been operational since years now..

While Advanced MLRS is a new project..

Agreed with you my source is less authentic than those people. My source is the developers the people who are making it sir.
Sure and guess what GIDS is?

Your source is the outdated POF website... which doesnt even feature weapons like AZB DMR,LSR,PK-16 HMG,PK-8,G-3M/S etc..

GIDS is an official marketing entity run from Chaklala Garrison RWP.. right next to IOP (institute of Optronics) etc.

Your source is the outdated POF website... which doesnt even feature weapons like AZB DMR,LSR,PK-16 HMG,PK-8,G-3M/S etc..

GIDS is an official marketing entity run from Chaklala Garrison RWP.. right next to IOP (institute of Optronics) etc.

I know what GIDS is my friend.

Don't waste your time, I stopped it when he says my source is more authentic than yours...Since he don't know who I am and what is my source.

Have a nice good night.

You're shooting from behind. No new system in the class of 122mm is coming, just the old ones saw an upgrade to it's missiles. Nothing is happening with Turkey or Azerbaijan, İm the best source youll find on this.
Goodnight.
Turkey itself bought Kasgera from Pak or China.

They have BM-21 based system... no intermediate or anything in league or A-100 or Smerch.

You do underatand its a ballistic missile dont you?

4B135952-4930-46C4-9CA3-BF857FB2729E.jpeg
C48BEF45-1465-4314-AC03-69C06C205CC2.jpeg

Pak developed short ranged battlefield missiles in the 90s!

ADMLRS is a Pakistani system.. we don’t need help on missiles from Turkey.

You do underatand its a ballistic missile dont you?
My friend you are not understanding my point. What GIDS is making are rocket kits that enhance ranges. the range of YARMUK is 20 km. POF makes YARMUK not GIDS Kits the OP is taking about the new system being developed for 122 mm. Range of YARMUK is 20 km. the GIDS kits can take the range up to 45 km the Norinco kits can take the range upto 75 km. the Roketan kits can take the range up to 90 km. But the range of YARMUK is 20 km.

I am not discouraging GIDS it is a good company and making efforts in developing weapons for Pakistan. the range of 122 MM YARMUK developed by POF is 20 km. You can add any kit to extend it's range.

You people have gone way off topic to just agree and disagree the main point to discuss here is that is this a MLRS or GMLRS in OP that is what needs to be discussed here because it is a vehicle that has been developed not a new rocket.

My friend you are not understanding my point. What GIDS is making are rocket kits that enhance ranges. the range of YARMUK is 20 km. POF makes YARMUK not GIDS Kits the OP is taking about the new system being developed for 122 mm. Range of YARMUK is 20 km. the GIDS kits can take the range up to 45 km the Norinco kits can take the range upto 75 km. the Roketan kits can take the range up to 90 km. But the range of YARMUK is 20 km.

I am not discouraging GIDS it is a good company and making efforts in developing weapons for Pakistan. the range of 122 MM YARMUK developed by POF is 20 km. You can add any kit to extend it's range.

There is no “kit”... GIDS refurbishes old stock/ammunition and extends their range from 20-45km.
7344E7EB-EFE9-479D-9BD3-C09A2A95EE48.png

The POF website is an outdated antique showing older ammunition.. which is not being produced nowadays.

The POF site is so pathetic... even new BB Shells,DU,Tungsten or even new tank rounds are not shown on it...
Find me a any mention of Hijara cluster munition,Torpedoes ,LSR,AZB DMR,LSR2,G-3M/S,ST and PK series handguns,PK8 rifles,PK-16 HMG,upgraded MG-3 or even this new tank round;
40A10AA4-BD37-4B1F-8CCE-9CFD9C8075F6.png

You people have gone way off topic to just agree and disagree the main point to discuss here is that is this a MLRS or GMLRS in OP that is what needs to be discussed here because it is a vehicle that has been developed not a new rocket.
Also Turkey has no “kits” either.. they have T-122 MLRS .. whose range is 40KM... its again a system based on BM21 GRAD!

There is no “kit”... GIDS refurbishes old stock/ammunition and extends their range from 20-45km.
View attachment 455061

The POF website is an outdated antique showing older ammunition.. which is not being produced nowadays.

The POF site is so pathetic... even new BB Shells,DU,Tungsten or even new tank rounds are not shown on it...
Find me a any mention of Hijara cluster munition,Torpedoes ,LSR,AZB DMR,LSR2,G-3M/S,ST and PK series handguns,PK8 rifles,PK-16 HMG,upgraded MG-3 or even this new tank round;
View attachment 455060

Also Turkey has no “kits” either.. they have T-122 MLRS .. whose range is 40KM... its again a system based on BM21 GRAD!

Okay here is a question please answer this Now GIDS is making new 122 MM YARMUK or POF is making new 122 MM YARMUK? Because 2 are different companies.

Okay here is a question please answer this Now GIDS is making new 122 MM YARMUK or POF is making new 122 MM YARMUK? Because 2 are different companies.
GIDS is a marketing company... its not an OEM... an umbrella company selling/marketing original manufacturers stuff.

GIDS itself doesnt produce much..

POF website is outdated.

Your point?

Also do you think they would refurbish old stock/ammunitions.. but keep pn producing older versions from the 90s?

Fuk logic if you do.

GIDS is a marketing company... its not an OEM... an umbrella company selling/marketing original manufacturers stuff.

GIDS itself doesnt produce much..

POF website is outdated.

Your point?

I don't have any point I am confused here because I cannot understand what GIDS is as on their website they are claiming to enhance the system of 122 MM so how is it being done. If they are not kits than POF makes the missiles send them to GIDS and they enhance them? I am trying to learn here, because I thought they were kits that enhance the range but as you are saying they are not kits either POF has purchased the tech from GIDS or what is going on?

I don't have any point I am confused here because I cannot understand what GIDS is as on their website they are claiming to enhance the system of 122 MM so how is it being done. If they are not kits than POF makes the missiles send them to GIDS and they enhance them? I am trying to learn here, because I thought they were kits that enhance the range but as you are saying they are not kits either POF has purchased the tech from GIDS or what is going on?
GIDS ONLY MARKETS PRODUCTS MADE BY POF,IOP,NESCOM ETC..

Its own range of products is limited AF.

Because its an Umbrella (marketing country) for exports!

The refurbishment is done by none other than POF!

But POF website is so pathetic it’s still showing old products!

Thank you now you are making some sense by clearing that issue. that was the point of main conflict that was why I was confused.

Yes I think if POF is making these enhancements them selves then your info is more credible.

it makes sense now.

Back to topic is it GMLRS ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom