What's new

KRL 122 of #Pakistanarmy

Pakistan developed its own rockets derived and imporved from Grad 21, Now Yurmuk's range is 35 to 45kms.

I am only giving the range with pin point accuracy what is provided by POF. I can provide you the link if you require.

I am only giving the range with pin point accuracy what is provided by POF. I can provide you the link if you require.
Yurmuk's full range is 35 to 45Kms and it is guided rocket with obviously CEP. Can't say about pinpoint thing.

Yurmuk's full range is 35 to 45Kms and it is guided rocket with obviously CEP. Can't say about pinpoint thing.

122 MM.jpg

May be misprinting.

Its range is more check wiki
KRL 122Kahuta Research Laboratories from Pakistan have developed a rocket launcher that is very similar to the North-Korean BM-11[citation needed]. The KRL 122 was originally based on an Isuzu truck but later models use the Reo M35 truck. Some sources mention the designator Gadab. In addition to the original Soviet rockets, the system can launch the "Yarmuk" rocket developed by Pakistan Ordnance Factories.[citation needed] The KRL 122 has achieved a maximum range of over 40 km due to the use of upgraded 122 mm rockets.

May be misprinting.

Its range is more check wiki
KRL 122Kahuta Research Laboratories from Pakistan have developed a rocket launcher that is very similar to the North-Korean BM-11[citation needed]. The KRL 122 was originally based on an Isuzu truck but later models use the Reo M35 truck. Some sources mention the designator Gadab. In addition to the original Soviet rockets, the system can launch the "Yarmuk" rocket developed by Pakistan Ordnance Factories.[citation needed] The KRL 122 has achieved a maximum range of over 40 km due to the use of upgraded 122 mm rockets.

My source is more authentic than wiki so please don't argue.

India also developed a guided rocket system MLR. That range is more than our this system, I guess.
MLRS isn't just about the range though. In WW2 it was.
Look at the Pinaka system and you'll get an idea:
Guided-Pinaka-768x460.jpg

MLRS isn't just about the range though. In WW2 it was.
Look at the Pinaka system and you'll get an idea:
View attachment 454944

Pinaka is long range system while PA has comparable to this system A100 E bought from China with TOT, now being developed under licence in Pakistan.

I believe, POF is working on guided long range MBRL system too.

Pinaka is long range system while PA has comparable to this system A100 E bought from China with TOT, now being developed under licence in Pakistan.

That is a 300 mm class it has much higher range than Pinaka.

I believe, POF is working on guided long range MBRL system too.
Pinaka Mk1 is 40km, Mk2 is 75km.
120km is under development and is a different system.

A100 is less than 100km.
A300 is less than 300km.

You're kinda right, but depends on what you call long range.

Anyway, my point was that modern MLRS has many modes and other capabilities over just range.

Last edited:
Some lovely Trucks available from our friend Russia
This one is perhaps better for Mobile SAM/Anti Aircraft goodies (Batkar Sikan setup)

realniy-pikap-onlayn-2-1-jpg.403462

These are bit just right for rocket launch platform
kWuXjhxzkDA.jpg

c2F2ZXBpYy5ydS83NDA0Nzg3LmpwZz9fX2lkPTYzOTI5.jpg

375D-3.jpeg

Loving the Rugged Looks for the TRUCK

Last edited:
Some lovely Trucks available from our friend Russia
This one is perhaps better for Mobile SAM/Anti Aircraft goodies

realniy-pikap-onlayn-2-1-jpg.403462

These are bit just right for rocket launch platform
ural.jpg