What's new

KRAIT 10000 POSTS !!!!

congrats Krait .
Btw i would like to post more , but my area of expertise is medicine not social events or weapons ( although i have interest in both). 1& 1/2 year and 150+ posts. i am slower than a snail.

congrats Krait .
Btw i would like to post more , but my area of expertise is medicine not social events or weapons ( although i have interest in both). 1& 1/2 year and 150+ posts. i am slower than a snail.
Come to research. Its awesome. :D

congrats krait.and man do u even work.i see ur comments everywhere and all the time.;)
Yaar mera kaam hi aisa hai. :D

Mathematics pasand hai ?

No actually. par mere bhai ko pasand haim he takes part in all the maths olympiads like inmo, rmo etc. and has even won cash prize of 1 lakh.l, and his total bank balance is more than 3 lakhs.is urs some research work, coz my brother is really into mathematics and wants to be s mathematician.he is in standard 9 but solves iit-jee books and 12th standard rd.sharma.

wtttt:o
Krait is a girl:o
sooo i was insulted by a girl all that time????
well congratulations buddy...
JK=just kidding:D
u never insulted my expect once or twice...
coz i never interfered in ur matter or maybe am much junior..:D

wtttt:o
rait is a girl:osooo i was insulted by a girl all that time????
well congratulations buddy...JK=just kidding:Du never insulted my expect once or twice...
coz i never interfered in ur matter or maybe am much junior..:D
If you have an opinion or a point, don't think of number of posts, senior junior etc. Just post it. No one knows each other's name. :D

Main to day 1 se sabka deemag kha raha hun. :enjoy:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom