What's new

KRAIT 10000 POSTS !!!!

The speed of Krait shocked me.

You're among my favourite Indian members here, most of those 10k were quality posts.

While others used to rile people up....

Anyway great work Krait you might have reached it on record time.... Who has the fastest 10000 posts... Someone should keep a record of this.

Don't Indian women have anything better to do than waste their life on PDF???
computer-16.gif
:P :lol:

Ok, seriously, CONGRATS to you KRAIT! You rock! :tup: Your love affair with PDF is the stuff legends are made of!! :cheesy:

Krait-1_zps2c8a9e79.jpg

Cheers!

Oye thanks.....Mera Cast bhi hat gaya. Main aazad snake hun ab. Ab to main slither karunga.....Yiiieeeee :dance3:

The speed of Krait shocked me.
While others used to rile people up....
Anyway great work Krait you might have reached it on record time.... Who has the fastest 10000 posts... Someone should keep a record of this.
Yaar for 20 days I was on bed-rest due to leg fracture. So you can understand. :D

well done mate. u n guru dutt joined at the same time. he is irreregular these "months" nice to read posts from you two.

ps. Uve now got command on your anger management. your posts reflect ur maturity :tup:

Congratulations!!!!!! :cheers: One question: how many of those were troll posts? ;)

618:woot:.....

Krait joined 14 jan thats 5 days after i joined.... I havent reached 1000 and he has 10000 man.... He is really making me look bad. :P :P :P

Congrts buddy..:enjoy:
i just don't know how u do it but it looks like u r going to break all previous records on PDF...:lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom