What's new

KPK govt recommends sacking of Vice Chancellor over PTI MNA Murad saeed degree

fake news , that teacher is secret Supporter of AH and NS , this cant be happen in Naya Pakistan :sarcastic:

Dnt worry noonies. if they are remove we will do protest along with u. Unlike all of u where quite on aitchison college lahore

Academic activism, something all the political parties are not ready to accept as of yet.

Dnt worry noonies. if they are remove we will do protest along with u. Unlike all of u where quite on aitchison college lahore
I wouldn't be happy if what PML did was true.

But it's rather funny how PTI floods those thread but here we are, PTI doing exactly the same but it's so empty.

PTI should stand for Pakistan tehreek e irony

I wouldn't be happy if what PML did was true.

But it's rather funny how PTI floods those thread but here we are, PTI doing exactly the same but it's so empty.

PTI should stand for Pakistan tehreek e irony
u guys didnt even come on that thread at posted . u can go and check . i think even u didnt even comment on that thread as well.

It's interesting how PTI's supporters response to every allegation is 'You did the same'. DAMN IT, where'd 'Tabdeeli' go? How is PTI any different than any other party or maybe...just may be, it isn't any different than your status quo?

It's interesting how PTI's supporters response to every allegation is 'You did the same'. DAMN IT, where'd 'Tabdeeli' go? How is PTI any different than any other party or maybe...just may be, it isn't any different than your status quo?
are you blind . where did anyone of them posted You did the same .

u guys didnt even come on that thread at posted . u can go and check . i think even u didnt even comment on that thread as well.
Indeed I didn't. But I have my opinion here already, I wouldn't be happy if PML did it. But I'd be even unhappier that a party, who I was going to vote, calls other bad but then do it as well. That's worse.

If another person kills someone, you say that person is bad. But then you kill someone and when society says you're bad, you say "but he too killed another person!" Meanwhile you're trying to show you're a good person, That's worse actually .

Back
Top Bottom