What's new

KPK Govt Appoints Reham Khan As Ambassador for Street Children ... Isn’t It Family Politics?

zinda lashayain cant understand good will ambassador . its not paid post or had any powers .

And your brainless leader had criticized to Gillani while he made her daughter goodwill ambassador for women's empowerment :lol:

11138528_863716427007401_2309085517669845612_n.jpg

cant understand the point. asad omar as PTI member have gone alone to many seminars even without imran ,. only mqm people can understand mqm supporters logic . btw mubarik ur leader bail is extended in money loundering case

And your brainless leader had criticized to Gillani while he made her daughter goodwill ambassador for women's empowerment :lol:

11138528_863716427007401_2309085517669845612_n.jpg

You said so perfectly can't imagine that ?
We are talking about PTIans ? Right cult members , any thing or everything IMRAN does is the word or act of god ?lolzzz

Sorry , sir
But marryam is still the in charge , name or person may have changed but , she is still doing that ?
Which court are we talking about in what matters ?
You mean sits white & her daughter tiryan khan ?lolzzz
never said that . still couldnt find logic . please read ur post and show it to someone with brain ti proof read it for normal human beings

One photo in which Imran wife is standing with him has switched on the burner on bums of many people. Just dont understand how this is questionable.

One photo in which Imran wife is standing with him has switched on the burner on bums of many people. Just dont understand how this is questionable.
In Pakistan everything is just been made questionable ?lolzz,
But , I think she can be a good assistant handling the dam media war , on IMRAN ?
she has the ability & style .
Sometimes in this country , even good peoples doesn't have much choices to make ?
Let's say , he did that , & he wants her in the politics besides him , but the point is who else isn't doing that ?

cant understand the point. asad omar as PTI member have gone alone to many seminars even without imran ,. only mqm people can understand mqm supporters logic . btw mubarik ur leader bail is extended in money loundering case

You didn't answer of my comment that why had your leader criticized to Gillani for same act......??

This is what politics means in Pakistan for all politicians.

Reham should have avoided accepting this position in the greater good of the party. I don't know why but for some unknown reason I don't like her.

Again I asked you to answer honestly, whether wives of politicians play active social role or not?

I am honest as always. So you are accepting that the only criteria for her appointment was her matrimonial relation to Imran Khan?

Playing an active social role is agreeable, but this is a government appointed role, not something shes doing off her own accord. There is a slight but important difference. Surely?

I am honest as always. So you are accepting that the only criteria for her appointment was her matrimonial relation to Imran Khan?

Playing an active social role is agreeable, but this is a government appointed role, not something shes doing off her own accord. There is a slight but important difference. Surely?

surely you are as always not aware of the facts, hence leading to poor judgement, there is no street children department. she will be doing at her own to attract social workers and NGOs to help street children and put them to schools, she will not be handling any government funds as there is none..

surely you are as always not aware of the facts, hence leading to poor judgement, there is no street children department. she will be doing at her own to attract social workers and NGOs to help street children and put them to schools, she will not be handling any government funds as there is none..

You are right I honestly have not researched this, because unlike some other anti PTI people I don't really care what IK's wife does. All I am saying is that merit should be the only criteria for appointment of people.

You are right I honestly have not researched this, because unlike some other anti PTI people I don't really care what IK's wife does. All I am saying is that merit should be the only criteria for appointment of people.

no merit has been bypassed, she wanted to highlight the cause of street children, hence PTI Govt provided her the opportunity, she will bring some good, I didnt oppose Assfa Zardari's appointment as ambassador polio, though I objected to that she didnt give any service, more over I objected to Maryam nawaz for being appointed on public fund. its entirely different compared to it.
though I myself would object to if she reap any benefits from this for herself, as long as she is serving, im fine with it and so should everyone else be.

no merit has been bypassed, she wanted to highlight the cause of street children, hence PTI Govt provided her the opportunity, she will bring some good, I didnt oppose Assfa Zardari's appointment as ambassador polio, though I objected to that she didnt give any service, more over I objected to Maryam nawaz for being appointed on public fund. its entirely different compared to it.
though I myself would object to if she reap any benefits from this for herself, as long as she is serving, im fine with it and so should everyone else be.
Still she looks better then stupid new comer MNAs of PTI , even that chor khatak ?
Let it be , let her come into politics I don't think has any problem in it ?

Still she looks better then stupid new comer MNAs of PTI , even that chor khatak ?
Let it be , let her come into politics I don't think has any problem in it ?

she is not going to come into politics, she is doing social work and that is all we expect her to do.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom