Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
11951371_10153163644618061_1516665191036909083_n.jpg

12003319_10153163646383061_1782772005700346688_n.jpg

12033152_10153163647368061_5962007925928149463_n.jpg

12036470_10153163647378061_1712175557733043537_n.jpg

Haters gonna hate.. :whistle:

@Leader @ice_man @pkuser2k12 @Bratva @chauvunist @Pukhtoon @Jzaib @Akheilos @Khalidr

bhai koi NON PTI source bhi day dou.

apparently when you write things even on white paper you claim that t is typing error.

So sorry but i would prefer a neutral source

Neutral sources bhi aa jaen ge bhai, stay put. :D

How many will be completed in 2018? i guess 5 are already completed....

Expecting mega development from this joker party is complete waste of time. :sick:All these projects equates to 10MW or less. Quite a big achievement in 2.5 years. :suicide2:

Expecting mega development from this joker party is complete waste of time. :sick:All these projects equates to 10MW or less. Quite a big achievement in 2.5 years. :suicide2:

But 350 small Dams are good water reservoirs..... you can't neglect this factor out... Water for Farmers and Electricity for house that are close to dams what's wrong in that....

But 350 small Dams are good water reservoirs..... you can't neglect this factor out... Water for Farmers and Electricity for house that are close to dams what's wrong in that....
Since PTI is finishing it, it will hurt. Why can't people ignore PTI or PMLN project, as long as it is good for the country, who cares.
These small dams in these number have many number of advantages, most important for us is, protection against floods, act as reservoirs, through which uncultivated land can be cultivated, water going through to farmers, storage-meaning water isn't wasted, then there is electricity. any government takes such steps i will be more than happy, good going. Hope these projects are finished by 2018.
@Shah01 , good news..

Since PTI is finishing it, it will hurt. Why can't people ignore PTI or PMLN project, as long as it is good for the country.
These small dams in these number have many number of advantages, most important for us is, protection against floods, act as reservoirs, through which uncultivated land can be cultivated, water going through to farmers, storage-meaning water isn't wasted, then there is electricity. any government takes such steps i will be more than happy, good going. Hope these projects are finished by 2018.
@Shah01 , good news..

Yes indeed. I could not agree more. Before it becomes a major problem we need to act now and build reservoirs, upgrade our irrigation system and educate our farmers. We should concentrate our energies on reforming and building our country together than blaming political parties. Take initiative as individuals, educate, team work and tolerate others (diversity is good).

Since PTI is finishing it, it will hurt. Why can't people ignore PTI or PMLN project, as long as it is good for the country, who cares.
@Shah01 , good news..

truly agree with it... Whatever Development project people should appreciate it.... These projects are developing Pakistan

There are entire case studies on the benefits of micro-dam projects. You're welcome to use Google or Google Scholar.

Here are a couple.

Micro Hydro Power – Pros and Cons
Small Hydro - Small Scale Hydropower
Positive Effects of Small Dams and Reservoirs - Watershed Evaluation of Beneficial Management Practices - Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC)

Now the only question is, can a micro-dam who's output is 40kW be classified as a "micro-dam"? That depends on the nation's own classification.

The US classifies any dam less that 50MW as a 'small dam'.

While internationally, a micro-dam outputs 6-110kW of electricity. A small-damn 1-20MW.

And yes it is quite a big advancement considering that any electricity produced will go directly to the village. The village in question now has more economic utility to pay the electric bill to upkeep the dam and perhaps even make it bigger.

Back
Top Bottom