What's new

KP buys medicines at prices lower than Punjab

Indeed. Don't forget the reason why every Public Tender or Project in Punjab is more expensive is due to Sharif Brother Tax on everything. They are pakkay commission khor's.

While in KP. now you can bid online. check the status of bidding process online. check online either your bid is selected or rejected. and also check/know why the successful bidder has been selected and why your bid is rejected.

no more backdoor dealings on Tenders in KP.

Links with Taliban paying off finally.

Molana @I S I saab. ........... 101wa fatwa is yahoodi agent par please. please please please ... :)

15826123_671609596352974_5337399333708275865_n.jpg

Next time. try harder.

Darul Uloom Haqqania agreed to reforms in return for Rs300m: Imran Khan
DAWN.COM — UPDATED Jun 25, 2016 01:04am

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan on Friday said Darul Uloom Haqqania agreed to implement reforms in return for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) government's budget allocation of Rs300 million for the religious seminary.

The seminary is located in Nowshera district of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and currently run by Jamiat Ulema-i-Islam-Sami chief Maulana Samiul Haq. It has faced several controversies in the past as its students Abdullah alias Saddam Nadir alias Qari Ismail, Rasheed alias Turabi and Faiz Muhammad have been accused of involvement in the murder of former prime minister Benazir Bhutto. The seminary is also said to be the alma mater of many prominent Afghan Taliban leaders.

"Musharraf received billions from the west for madressah reform and even Maulana Samiul Haq was approached but he rejected the grant, now they are ready for reforms as they trust PTI's government," Imran Khan told journalists during a press conference in Islamabad.

Imran added that progressive reforms are being implemented to better integrate seminary students in to the mainstream, and said those opposing such moves know “little of Pakistani society.”

"Are millions of students studying in these seminaries terrorists?"

The PTI chief further added he has asked the KP government to conduct a press conference to better explain the grant.

Related: Imran defends KP govt's Rs300m grant for Darul Uloom Haqqania

When asked if he will visit PM when he returns to Pakistan, as the PM visited him when he fell from the container, the PTI chief stated he has sent flowers to the PM and would have visited him "if he were treated in a Pakistani hospital."

http://www.dawn.com/news/1266978

Next time. try harder.

Darul Uloom Haqqania agreed to reforms in return for Rs300m: Imran Khan
DAWN.COM — UPDATED Jun 25, 2016 01:04am

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan on Friday said Darul Uloom Haqqania agreed to implement reforms in return for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) government's budget allocation of Rs300 million for the religious seminary.

The seminary is located in Nowshera district of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and currently run by Jamiat Ulema-i-Islam-Sami chief Maulana Samiul Haq. It has faced several controversies in the past as its students Abdullah alias Saddam Nadir alias Qari Ismail, Rasheed alias Turabi and Faiz Muhammad have been accused of involvement in the murder of former prime minister Benazir Bhutto. The seminary is also said to be the alma mater of many prominent Afghan Taliban leaders.

"Musharraf received billions from the west for madressah reform and even Maulana Samiul Haq was approached but he rejected the grant, now they are ready for reforms as they trust PTI's government," Imran Khan told journalists during a press conference in Islamabad.

Imran added that progressive reforms are being implemented to better integrate seminary students in to the mainstream, and said those opposing such moves know “little of Pakistani society.”

"Are millions of students studying in these seminaries terrorists?"

The PTI chief further added he has asked the KP government to conduct a press conference to better explain the grant.

Related: Imran defends KP govt's Rs300m grant for Darul Uloom Haqqania

When asked if he will visit PM when he returns to Pakistan, as the PM visited him when he fell from the container, the PTI chief stated he has sent flowers to the PM and would have visited him "if he were treated in a Pakistani hospital."

http://www.dawn.com/news/1266978

I myself shared this link in my previous comment. That saying "Chor jaan se jae, chori se na jae." fits this perfectly. Imran is an idiot if he thinks that a terror shop will close down its shutter for some money because they "promised" to do so. Sadqe jaun teri masoomiat pe Niazi.

I myself shared this link in my previous comment. That saying "Chor jaan se jae, chori se na jae." fits this perfectly. Imran is an idiot if he thinks that a terror shop will close down its shutter for some money because they "promised" to do so. Sadqe jaun teri masoomiat pe Niazi.

i don't speak for IK but KP Government. as she is the one who allocated this budget.

2.2 million kids studying in Madrasas. what you wan't to do with them ? kill them all ? or just leave them on the "foreign donations" . which you know who donate and for what purpose . if government will not support and bring reforms to these institutes who is gonna do this ?

what you wan't to do with this madrasa ? another Lal-masjid operation ? well, in that case i hope you have a good memory and you remember what that operation turned out to. so let's invest in the future of our "poor children's". as ameer to english medium jaaty hay na. this money will help GoKP to introduce English medium coarse in Madrasas.

Do you know Maulana Sami Ul Haq helped us in Polio Vaccination ?

that's what our Education Minister have said about this allocation. whatever you think doesn't matters. as you are nobody.

But if still wan't to Oppose this. continue.

One would think that case would be opposite as Punjab is bigger province. Good to see healthcare among priorities of the govt.

Very unlikely that PTI will not form the next Government in KPK. In fact, expect PTI to get even more seats and form the simple majority. They dominate in the voter rich areas of KPK. It's a strategy by Khattak to dominate the areas that form majority of the seats, and PTI is likely to sweep those areas.

I do agree with that Sir but the problem is that most of the poor and far flung areas are dominated by likes of JUI(F), JI and somewhat ANP and likes of JUI (F) and JI are playing Religion card to which many do fall.

Last edited:
Indeed, a good news. i am following "naya KPK" thread for Updates of different projects. feeling like we are on right track. i will Pray Allah to make us elect PTI again. so that policies do not changes with change in government. at this stage we will be unable to bear the pain of Policy changes incase some other Party wins the election.

BTW what about that 800 bed under construction building in LRH ? kaam kahan tak pohncha ?

Can you link me this Naya KPK thread, for some reason i can't find it

Back
Top Bottom