What's new

Korean War- Retreat From Hell

:sniper:A reminder to the americans who think they can take on the Chinese today

<<<<<<<<<---------------:sniper:

Hahahaha funny as i recall you guys had the advantage because you were running everyone down but it end with a big counter offensive sir just because you guys were wining battle after battle the first time does not mean you won the war if the armistice was not sign your force will be totally obliterated they have no tanks and old guns and use a lot of man power which put a heavy toll on your so called PVA hell my county was even kicking your @$$ remember this battles Battle of Yultong Bridge and the Battle of Hill Eerie.

Wow, we sure got run off. America did't manage to foil China's plan to rule Korea, on their door step, 1000's of miles from ours, nope. And that time my father was stationed in Korea? A fantasy.

Hahahaha funny as i recall you guys had the advantage because you were running everyone down but it end with a big counter offensive sir just because you guys were wining battle after battle the first time does not mean you won the war if the armistice was not sign your force will be totally obliterated they have no tanks and old guns and use a lot of man power which put a heavy toll on your so called PVA hell my county was even kicking your @$$ remember this battles Battle of Yultong Bridge and the Battle of Hill Eerie.

Any link ? or pure bs from you as usual? :rofl:

You Chinese need to accept the fact that we kept Korea from your greedy clutches, even though you thought it was yours, we are 1/3 your size, 1000's of miles away (while you merely had to walk across a border), and remain to this day.

Its no brainer the Chinese intervention was a surprise and forced the UN forces to retreat before recovering and pushing the Chinese and its ally North Korea back. The existence of South Korea is considered a victory even though the war is not over at least not for NK.

Say an American who has no knowledge of history. I wonder how many of them know where Korea is. ( Not you Oldman1)

Its no brainer the Chinese intervention was a surprise and forced the UN forces to retreat before recovering and pushing the Chinese and its ally North Korea back. The existence of South Korea is considered a victory even though the war is not over at least not for NK.

A "surprise"?

China openly WARNED America not to bring troops to the Yalu River.

America quite deliberately ignored these warnings. Resulting in the longest ever retreat of American military forces, completely out of North Korea.

Before the Chinese intervention, American forces (plus those of 16 of her allies) had almost completely overrun North Korea. If you had listened to us and stayed away from the Yalu River, North Korea would not exist today.

The battle is sometimes known as the Gettysburg of the Korean War. The battle saw 5,600 Korean, American and French defeat a numerically superior Chinese force. Surrounded on all sides, the US 2nd Infantry Division Warrior Division's 23rd Regimental Combat Team with an attached French Battalion was hemmed in by more than 25,000 Chinese Communist Forces. United Nations Forces had previously retreated in the face of large Communist forces instead of getting cut off, but this time they stood and fought at odds of roughly 15 to 1.

:rofl: go team china

Casualties and losses

Republic of Korea:[2]
137,899 dead
450,742 wounded
24,495 MIA
8,343 POW
United States of America:
(US sources):[2]
36,940 dead
92,134 wounded
3,737 MIA
4,439 POW
(PRC-DPRK estimates):
397,543 in total[5]

Democratic People's Republic of Korea:
215,000 dead
303,000 wounded
120,000 MIA or POW[7]
China People's Republic of China:
(Chinese sources):[8]
152,000 dead
383,500 wounded
450,000 hospitalized
4,000 missing
7,110 captured
14,190 defected
(U.S. estimate):[7]
400,000+ dead
486,000 wounded
21,000 POW

again... go team china pmsl...even ur own estimates , that would of course been taken down to make yourselves look better, show china lost more men then even the ROK looooooooooooool

Say an American who has no knowledge of history. I wonder how many of them know where Korea is. ( Not you Oldman1)
You do not want to say this to the Americans here. Keep in mind quite a few of us have actual military experience and stationed overseas. Far more than all of the Chinese boys can say for themselves. May be YOU do not know where Korea is.

again... go team china pmsl...even ur own estimates , that would of course been taken down to make yourselves look better, show china lost more men then even the ROK looooooooooooool

China did most of the fighting on that side of the war.

So in fact the Chinese had FAR less casualties than the UN forces, even according to your own numbers.

Even despite using the "human wave" tactics, we had significantly fewer losses than the UN forces did.

And that was a 1950's China, when we are the weakest point in our entire history.

This is from their own memorial (Look at the UN casualties).

800px-Korean_Memorial3.JPG

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom