What's new

Kollywood --- Tamil Movie Industry

It's complicated.:lol:

Born a malayali but brought up as a tamilian. :)

My fathers place is in Varkala and mothers is Ottapalam
But setteled in Chennai for the last three generations. :)

Does that spin your head.

:no: But I ll do fine :D
So do you speak Malayalam?
I had some tamil friends when I was at TVM. They are people with innocence to their core.

:no: But I ll do fine :D
So do you speak Malayalam?
I had some tamil friends when I was at TVM. They are people with innocence to their core.

Yes I can speak malayalam though it will have a lot of chennai Tamil influence and personally more comfortable with Tamil. :D

What do you do @DRAM?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I can speak malayalam though it will have a lot of chennai Tamil influence and personally more comfortable with Tamil. :D

What do you do @DRAM?

:cheers:
Working as Embedded System Developer here in my place.

My favorite in comedy

220px-Goa-thefilm.jpg

Tamil Padam Trailer, Tamil Padam Movie, Tamil Padam Film - YouTube

@joekrish @Sashan ever watched anandabhadram?

No mate, who is the Star cast? (Sorry can't watch the video as I,m posting from a mobile)

I thought Arundadi was a tamil movie :what:

Do we have similar movies in tamil?

Arundadi is a Telugu movie dubbed in Tamil. There were a few movies like that but nothing worth watching.

:cheers:
Working as Embedded System Developer here in my place.

My favorite in comedy

220px-Goa-thefilm.jpg

Tamil Padam Trailer, Tamil Padam Movie, Tamil Padam Film - YouTube

Watched Goa in Netflix though I got lost in some places as there was no subitle was a nice one and easy to understand comic plot. I couldn't proceed with Grandmaster though available in Netflix without subtitle. And I did not watch Arundathi or for that matter many Tamil movies in the past 2 years.

No mate, who is the Star cast? (Sorry can't watch the video as I,m posting from a mobile)

Arundadi is a Telugu movie dubbed in Tamil. There were a few movies like that but nothing worth watching.

Prithvi raj is there in that movie. But real star is villain in movie Manoj K Jayan. Do watch if you are able to :enjoy:

Watched Goa in Netflix though I got lost in some places as there was no subitle was a nice one and easy to understand comic plot. I couldn't proceed with Grandmaster though available in Netflix without subtitle. And I did not watch Arundathi or for that matter many Tamil movies in the past 2 years.

Grand master is just a decent attempt. You can skip that and won't miss much.

--- Soodhu kavum Trailer

--- Mariyaan Official Teaser

Prithvi raj is there in that movie. But real star is villain in movie Manoj K Jayan. Do watch if you are able to :enjoy:

Should have clariied for you - the movie I was talking about is "Husbands in Goa" and not Goa. Goa is a tamil movie.

Should have clariified for you - the movie I was talking about is "Husbands in Goa" and not Goa. Goa is a tamil movie.

Back
Top Bottom