What's new

Kollywood --- Tamil Movie Industry

No,its not me.....you know it,who he is,......kamal hassan......no the dwarf is not KS....what"d hes done for you......killed your family? or what hes done to you to insult him......you can certainly refrain from these comments...dont provoke others...

Yea,its part of tamils culture to have a mustache for various reasons.....Now its not a major problem....like the same way you guys have long beard

Moustache - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Occurrence and Perceptions of Mustaches - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Is that you? :blink:
Oh sorry, for a second I thought the dwarf was regular forum troll KS. He is a Tamil too.

By the way any movie made on Tamil legends or historical figures? Serious question because one of the first movies we Pashtuns made was Yusuf Khan and Sher Bano which is a Pashtun legend basically so culture and history plays a large role in the movie industry. And do they have link with english subtitles?

Another question is what is the significance of the mustache for an average Tamil? Why do those actors have to have mustaches? Is it culture or what plays a part in this.

Rajinikanth Johny movie

Rajinikanth Murattu Kaalai

Last edited by a moderator:
No,its not me.....you know it,who he is,......kamal hassan......no the dwarf is not KS....what"d hes done for you......killed your family? or what hes done to you to insult him......you can certainly refrain from these comments...dont provoke others...

Yea,its part of tamils culture to have a mustache for various reasons.....Now its not a major problem....like the same way you guys have long beard

Moustache - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Occurrence and Perceptions of Mustaches - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When I asked "Is that you" it was for KS. Good-natured joking is another thing-but yes some people with a belligerent nature do get provoked like the guy I mentioned.

Also the first part of the post. Is there any movie based on like any Tamil legend or hero?

Also the beard is more often there due to religion and I suspect the mustache is culture-more to do with ethnicity. I do not see it as an issue. There was no derision involved.

Rajinikanth Netrikan movie -- watch this video --- very funny

Lots and lots of them on Tamil legend and heros ...One thats upcoming Rajinikanth film Kochadaiyaan
images

and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kochadaiyan_Ranadhiran ....i"ll also post about other actors movies about tamil legends..

When I asked "Is that you" it was for KS. Good-natured joking is another thing-but yes some people with a belligerent nature do get provoked like the guy I mentioned.

Also the first part of the post. Is there any movie based on like any Tamil legend or hero?

Also the beard is more often there due to religion and I suspect the mustache is culture-more to do with ethnicity. I do not see it as an issue. There was no derision involved.

Rajinikanth comedy movie --- Thambikku endha ooru

i dont want to post every movie here....just wikipedia you can have alook guys....i"ll post only certain important moviesd

Rajinikanth Dharmathin Thalaivan --- nice intro and music

Tamil film industry produces largest number of films after Hindi cinema. Tamils are too much film crazy, a Tamil friend of mine watched same movie 3-4 times if the movie stars Rajnikanth

exactly. one of my professor's watched robot thrice with his friends.

yana rascalla. mind it.

Tamil semmozhi maanaadu --- a little idea about tamils -- watch it

Tamil is the oldest language --- watch this --- if i say this no ones gonna believe a white man has to say this

Nowadays the craze for films in general has gone down..back in late 90s and early 2000s when movies were the only entertainment people would watch Rajni movies a dozen times..

exactly. one of my professor's watched robot thrice with his friends.

yana rascalla. mind it.

Hey buddy ...is it a racial slur or something....wats about yanna rascalla...mind it..we dont know what it is ....can you kindly explain...

This is the actual tamils land "Lemuria" its called "Kumari Kandam".....it leads upto mauritius and connects to australia....

images

OK now back to movies

Rajinikanths biggest hit --- Baasha

Lots and lots of them on Tamil legend and heros ...One thats upcoming Rajinikanth film Kochadaiyaan
images

Really cool stuff. That poster actually looks like one of an English movie or that of a Malay historical one I saw a long time ago. Yeah just searched:

hikayat-merong-mahawangsa.jpg

Its called Merong Mahawanga, whatever that means. Really similar, both posters aren't they? This movie really was in Malay but ended up looking just like a Hollywood movie. It would be nice to know the historical background of Kochadaiyan and what its about though.

Really cool stuff. That poster actually looks like one of an English movie or that of a Malay historical one I saw a long time ago. Yeah just searched:

hikayat-merong-mahawangsa.jpg

Its called Merong Mahawanga, whatever that means. Really similar, both posters aren't they? This movie really was in Malay but ended up looking just like a Hollywood movie. It would be nice to know the historical background of Kochadaiyan and what its about though.

Hey troll, exactly tell me what similarity is there between two pictures. I can' find any. :cheesy:

OK now back to movies

Rajinikanths biggest hit --- Baasha

You"ve pulled or dragged something from a garbage or a trash can and you want me to acknowledge whether its bullcrap or horsedump.......i think its shahrukh khan
Is that Ajith?? :woot:

Back
Top Bottom