What's new

Kolkata Knight riders won 2012 IPL

drunken-monke

Reaction score
Country
India
Kolkate Knight riders won the 5th Edition of IPL by defeating CSK by 5 wickets.. Bisla, Jack Kalis scored majority of runs in the run chase, but the nail bitting effort was done by Shakib Al hasan... Shakibal Hasan kept his cool and scored the crucial runs for his team.. :toast_sign: Made his team, whole Kolkata and even Bangladesh Proud...
:bounce::victory::bounce:
Congrats KKR...

Regards...

Not to forget the efforts made by Sultan of swing Mr. Wasim Akram for the KKR bowlers.. The bowlers were excellent...

I am diehard supporter of Mumbai Indians....but I salute KKR for super duper fighting spirit & congratulations for Wonderful Victory.
Thanks to CSK & KKR for real nail bitting thriller to end IPL.

I am diehard supporter of Mumbai Indians....but I salute KKR for super duper fighting spirit & congratulations for Wonderful Victory.
Thanks to CSK & KKR for real nail bitting thriller to end IPL.

Surely I am also a Mumbai fan.. But some how Mumbai faulters towards penaultimte games...

When Gambhir was bowled in first over i thought KKR batting would collapse but kudos to Risingstar Bisla and The great Kallis

Kolkate Knight riders won the 5th Edition of IPL by defeating CSK by 5 wickets.. Bisla, Jack Kalis scored majority of runs in the run chase, but the nail bitting effort was done by Shakib Al hasan... Shakibal Hasan kept his cool and scored the crucial runs for his team.. :toast_sign: Made his team, whole Kolkata and even Bangladesh Proud...
:bounce::victory::bounce:
Congrats KKR...

Regards...

Not to forget the efforts made by Sultan of swing Mr. Wasim Akram for the KKR bowlers.. The bowlers were excellent...

Though I am from Calcutta, I also share the same happiness. Woke up early morning to watch the game. However, I do not understand the moral of the thread. This is a defense forum and not a junk yard, I prefer it to be in the same way.

I congratulate all the cricket lovers but I would request drunken-monke to stick with defense.

:sniper:

drunken-monke - Was this thread opened to gather thanks from a coutry of cricket loving people?

Wrong section! Don't contaminate this forum with non-essential news! Someone move it to members club.

I agree with gambhir.... a captain is only as good as his team....dada is overrated

Back
Top Bottom