What's new

Kohistan video scandal: all 4 women are alive

[video]http://www.********.com/view?i=0ad_1338656431[/video]

is this incident is also from same/nearby area ?

as mr irfan said that someone edited the video and present it to the mullah why would someone do such a thing ?

and we also heard news that police already intertwined and stopped the killing what happened than ?

The last i heard..The state police had taken custody of the girls...how did they got killed? are some elements of state machinery in that region involved in this crime?

Kohistan is not even well known inside pakistan and people are mountain dwelling poor ignorants..

The state did intervene and police did take appropriate action...and hopefully will bring the killers to justice.
Dark Wave is right yaar, I hate tribal nizam myself. Kohistan is part of Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa and there should only be one constitution in the country. I am fed up of these jirgah's who keep giving ridiculous judgements and putting the whole country in shame. Sometimes Gang rape is allowed and sometimes nonsense judgements like these start appearing in the media.
and above all.
THE REPORTS IF MURDER ARE NOT CONFIRMED YET
Its from the mouth of one of the convicted men..,

You are right about this part, last time there was a lynching incident and after CJP took suo moto action on it, it was deemed as propaganda to malign Pakistan and nothing else was revealed. But in this incident we have a victim's brother claiming this incident has taken place.

wow, so if its not well known & there are weirdos in USA this means i must stop condemning and turn a blind eye, thats a nice twisted justification to close your eyes.... I never called Pakistan as a whole tribal and yes i repeat Tribal Laws have in place in modern world...

I am here so are you, do tell me when they are brought to justice... We live in a country where a motion to denounce honour killings couldn't get enough support on the floor of the National Assembly, some years ago, to be passed!!

No....stop going ape on something that happens on secluded remote mountain of Pakistsn and stop generalizing....thats what i am saying....

No....stop going ape on something that happens on secluded remote mountain of Pakistsn and stop generalizing....thats what i am saying....

Are those mountains not part of Pakistan?

Tell me there are no Honour killings in Plains of Pakistan

Dark Wave is right yaar, I hate tribal nizam myself. Kohistan is part of Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa and there should only be one constitution in the country. I am fed up of these jirgah's who keep giving ridiculous judgements and putting the whole country in shame. Sometimes Gang rape is allowed and sometimes nonsense judgements like these start appearing in the media.

You are right about this part, last time there was a lynching incident and after CJP took suo moto action on it, it was deemed as propaganda to malign Pakistan and nothing else was revealed. But in this incident we have a victim's brother claiming this incident has taken place.
Even the initial report of jirga conviction was unconfirmed,and this one isnt confirmed either.
I rather wait for more evidence before going nuts.

No generalization, the tribal codes are Medieval & have no roam in 21st century... These areas need laws that are there in constitution of Pakistan, at least bring them in mainstream.

Since there is nothing named justice in Pakistan so Hallelujah! these people will get away with these murders

one is the tribal code and one is total and absolute fitna

there is nothing wrong with tribal codes.
when taliban plague started spreading in this area they went for the tribal elders and maliks and targeted the age old traditions first.

what you see now in the shape of Punjabi taliban and lal masjid and parachinar/ kohistan regular massacres has more to do with the funding from the oil producing countries they wont rest until the very foundation and basis of Pakistani ideology is not erased.

question is, do we have the resolve and will to stop them? we have been burning American flags for decades that hasnt solved any issue. why not put the foot on the funding coming from the petro-dollars?

why not put the foot on the funding coming from the petro-dollars?

Because there are no petro dollars fuelling extremism in Pakistan our Arab brothers will never think of harming people of Pakistan

Denial is what this country is high on...

Because there are no petro dollars fuelling extremism in Pakistan our Arab brothers will never think of harming people of Pakistan

Denial is what this country is high on...

The funny thing is these things are common in even Arab countries now . They are gradually clearing their own countries of extremism but transporting their ideology elsewhere . Why ?

RIP to the poor women .

one is the tribal code and one is total and absolute fitna

there is nothing wrong with tribal codes.
when taliban plague started spreading in this area they went for the tribal elders and maliks and targeted the age old traditions first.

what you see now in the shape of Punjabi taliban and lal masjid and parachinar/ kohistan regular massacres has more to do with the funding from the oil producing countries they wont rest until the very foundation and basis of Pakistani ideology is not erased.

question is, do we have the resolve and will to stop them? we have been burning American flags for decades that hasnt solved any issue. why not put the foot on the funding coming from the petro-dollars?

Do we even know which part of kohistan the incident happened? (if it happened at all).
We used to give our lands to kaghani and kohistani gujjar (sheperd) tribes migrating down in the winters,because back then it snowed a lot,now it doesnt..
And the tribes were the most laid back and humble i seen...
I am on about late 70s and early,mid 80s.
But within kohistan is an area calked "kala dhaka" (black mountain).,and thats a propper tribal area and a no go even for locals , with police having no or little authority there...because terrain is extremely difficult...people have no jobs and are either peasants or criminals...
I cant beleive it happened in kohistan.....and wont be surprised if it happens in kaladhaka....there a murder or two is very normal.

The girls were not killed. They are in custody of police, although a jirga on this issue did meet.

Nonetheless, this is absolutely outrageous.

Kohistan video: Iftikhar refutes women killing reports

6-3-2012_52478_l.jpg

PESHAWAR: Information Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Mian Iftikhar has refuted media reports about killing of four women in Kohistan and termed it baseless, Geo News reported.

Commenting on the incident, Mian Iftikhar said DCO Kohistan has informed him that all the four women are alive.

He said the video of dancing of women and men at a wedding is one week old.

Earlier, there were reports about killing of four women, who were sentenced to death in Kohistan for singing and dancing at a wedding.

Muhamamd Afzal, brother of one of the convicted men, had claimed that four women have been murdered.

Clerics had issued a decree after a mobile phone video emerged of the six enjoying in a remote village in the mountainous district of Kohistan.

It was decided that the men will be killed first, but they have run away.

Source: Kohistan video: Iftikhar refutes women killing reports - geo.tv

We need to take the country into the 21st Century - no more inhumanity, the state has got to grow a pair, start by putting a bullet in the head of every takfiri. :pakistan:

wow, so if its not well known & there are weirdos in USA this means i must stop condemning and turn a blind eye, thats a nice twisted justification to close your eyes.... I never called Pakistan as a whole tribal and yes i repeat Tribal Laws have no place in modern world...

I am here so are you, do tell me when they are brought to justice... We live in a country where a motion to denounce honour killings couldn't get enough support on the floor of the National Assembly to be passed!!

You believe if there was no Islam in Pakistan, these tribals wouldn't be doing things like this?

You are truly naive.

Pakistan gov should invite all these crazy cleric to islamabad for creating new law with these tradition. Gov should make sure that all these crazy attend. Once they are there. Switch on XXX movie. While they are enjoying it, Gov can contact CIA and ask for drone strike. Problem solves for ever.

Back
Top Bottom