Supply&Demand

Reaction score
Country
India
Edit: They are not killed

Source: Kohistan video: Iftikhar refutes women killing reports - geo.tv

--------------------------------------

Kohistan video scandal: 4 women killed

KOHISTAN: Four women, who were sentenced to death in Kohistan for singing and dancing at a wedding, are reportedly killed, Geo News reported.

Muhamamd Afzal, brother of one of the convicted men, has claimed that four women have been murdered.

Four women and two men had been sentenced to death in Kohistan for singing and dancing at a wedding.

Clerics had issued a decree after a mobile phone video emerged of the six enjoying in a remote village in the mountainous district of Kohistan.

It was decided that the men will be killed first, but they have run away.

Meanwhile, DPO Tahir Rehman has said that he has no information about the killing of four women.

I fking hate these bloody tribals...and then our modern clerics who feel that Pakistan will become prosperous if we adopt backward ideas..so fucked up in the head.

Sir is singing and dancing a crime in Pakistan?

yes

living peacefully to for these fanatics who draw their inspiration from deobandi/ Salafi school of thought

apparently there was a video of two different events and someone edited it and showed as if men and women were dancing and singing together

in reality men were dancing in a male only gathering. and then there was a separate video of women singing their traditional songs. it was mixed and edited together to show as if they were in the same place and men were dancing to the tunes of the women

so the local Mullah put a death fatwa on these unfortunate people (some blame the tribal animosity behind this fake video with fatal conscienceless) note that these people are from the same place who stop the buses and execute Shias on regular bases that are travelling to northern areas of Pakistan.

people of this area idealize AL Qaeda and taliban so no surprise there.

the men had managed to run away while women were captured. it was thought that the women will be safe until men are found and might not be punished but it seems that sending the sinners to hell was all to compelling hence they got executed by these savages.

Long live the Islamic Republic, the tribal codes we love and the twisted Islamic views we allow to be be imposed on the citizens of this godforsaken country. *head desk*

Long live the Islamic Republic, the tribal codes we love and the twisted Islamic views we allow to be be imposed on the citizens of this godforsaken country. *head desk*
Maulvis1.jpg

Don't generalize.

No generalization, the tribal codes are Medieval & have no roam in 21st century... These areas need laws that are there in constitution of Pakistan, at least bring them in mainstream.

Since there is nothing named justice in Pakistan so Hallelujah! these people will get away with these murders

No generalization, the tribal codes are Medieval & have no roam in 21st century... These areas need laws that are there in constitution of Pakistan, at least bring them in mainstream.

Since there is nothing named justice in Pakistan so Hallelujah! these people will get away with these murders
You dumb asss ... Do you know anything about pakistan apart from what the news medua tells you?
Kohistan is not even well known inside pakistan and people are mountain dwelling poor ignorants..
Dont you get weird hill billies in USA? Or anywhere else in the world?
Would you call USA tribal for what some hill billies did?

The state did intervene and police did take appropriate action...and hopefully will bring the killers to justice.

and above all.
THE REPORTS IF MURDER ARE NOT CONFIRMED YET
Its from the mouth of one of the convicted men..,

I am seriously p***** off today.... Allow me to shoot the cleric who issued this fatwah :(

Please :angry:

This is absolutely crazy.. And I saw one of the moderators closing a thread yesterday citing the fatwa news to be fake.. And today we hear that fatwa has actually been executed.. Bloody morons, these mullahs... These are the ones who should be stoned to death...

I am seriously p***** off today.... Allow me to shoot the cleric who issued this fatwah :(

Please :angry:

I am disappointed at your ignorance sir.
It wasnt a fatwa and wasnt a cleric...
It was a jirga.
And the murder reports have not been confirmed yet...uts a claim made by one of the dancing men...

You dumb asss ... Do you know anything about pakistan apart from what the news medua tells you?
Kohistan is not even well known inside pakistan and people are mountain dwelling poor ignorants..
Dont you get weird hill billies in USA? Or anywhere else in the world?
Would you call USA tribal for what some hill billies did?

wow, so if its not well known & there are weirdos in USA this means i must stop condemning and turn a blind eye, thats a nice twisted justification to close your eyes.... I never called Pakistan as a whole tribal and yes i repeat Tribal Laws have no place in modern world...

The state did intervene and police did take appropriate action...and hopefully will bring the killers to justice.

I am here so are you, do tell me when they are brought to justice... We live in a country where a motion to denounce honour killings couldn't get enough support on the floor of the National Assembly to be passed!!

Back
Top Bottom