What's new

Knee-jerk reaction by Imran Khan on Dera Ismail Khan Jailbreak

I will ask again the same questions......

1. What the CM KPK should have done more when army and police jointly made all security arrangements and were satisfied with them.

2. Who is responsible when such a big number of terrorists enter settled areas form north or south waziristan. It may not be a in convoy but still there are weapons, personnel and other equipment.

3. They had to travel back 100 km to enter back into waziristan, where were those check posts and army personnel at that time.

4. Those who are questioning PTI' policy or lack of policy I want to highlight this little but more. PTI's stance is that they want to know who is reconcilable and who is not? How their supply chains are being maintained? Who is close to Pakistan and who is not? What is the role of other countries in this mess?

All these questions need input form agencies, army and federal govt. These issues have components of defense, foreign affairs and internal and external security. How can PTI unilaterally announce a policy on this without getting input form all of the above. FATA is directly under fed gov. and no matter hwat policy PTI govt makes it will have no effect on FATA.

@Leader First of all 'thanks' for fcuking up the writeup. The piece was to be published on PDF and was undergoing revision by the management. Anywaz, as it was up on my blog and became a public property, so i dont blame you for copy/pasting it here (that too without attribution to the author).

Well, before i proceed further and shut you guys up, i would like to present the piece in its original form:

Xeric's Primer: I Couldn’t Vote for PTI, But I Guess it Was Alright

I Couldn’t Vote for PTI, But I Guess it Was Alright

By Xeric

This piece is in response to the knee-jerk reaction by Imran Khan wherein he “raised serious questions over last week’s jailbreak in Dera Ismail Khan and called for introspection by all institutions of the state," in particular the Army.

A natural response to these questions would be: whose government is there in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa (KPK)? Who is the senior-most executive in the province? Whose prime responsibility is the maintenance of law and order?

The answers are simple: Chief Minister (CM) KPK, read the government of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf (PTI)!

There was a time when good leaders were said to possess the moral courage to own their failures, but perhaps, those were good times. The fashion these days is the opposite – transfer the blame to others, and this is precisely what Imran Khan has done.

The “introspection by all institutions of the state” part of the statement is somewhat well taken; we all ought to question how a jailbreak could take place when there was a precedence of the same (the kind of introspection I am talking about is dealt with later). However, including a mysterious “army division” into the circle of ‘accused’ is not understood.

Breaking the Army Division myth

1. There is no ‘army division’ in DI Khan, only the skeleton Headquarters (HQ) of an Infantry Division resides there with (all of) its combat elements i.e. brigades actively engaged in fighting around Tank, Jandola etc.
  2. The positioning of this division “HQ” at DI Khan is not permanent (not its actual location); it is only there as forces under its command are engaged in operations ahead.
  3. Each field formation of Pakistan Army is responsible for certain administrative divisions/districts/tehsils; called Internal Security Area of Responsibility (IS AOR) of the concerned division. Here under-command units of the Division would act/react when called in Aid of Civil Power i.e. in case of natural calamities like floods, earthquakes or other tasks like elections duties or for security reasons. DI Khan does not fall in IS AOR of the division located there i.e. it is not primarily responsible for policing/security of Dl Khan.
  4. Although, this division did undertake the election duties during General Elections-2013 in addition to its primary IS duties at its peace location (location not disclosed). But then the government had requisitioned the Army to assist for GE-2013 (as a one-time measure).
  5. Lastly, Central Jail DI Khan is the baby of Prison Department, KPK and not that of the Army:
Prision-Organo.jpg

Where is the anti-terrorism policy?

The above-mentioned facts now beg a few questions:

1. Where is the anti-terrorism policy we all have been talking about? Being part of a uniformed organization, I can assure you that GOC of this so called division at DI Khan, Inspector General Police (IGP) KPK, IG Prisons KPK or IG FC KPK cannot formulate this policy at their own. However, someone senior to them and to whom these people are answerable, has to formulate this policy by ‘making’ these commanders sit together. That guy is none other than CM KPK a.k.a government of KPK. So dare I ask; what has he done so far in this regards?
  2. A rep of PTI was seen telling us on live TV that the Police is not supposed to fight back in case of a terrorist attack. Right, so why not we just hand over every prison, bank, government offices etc to the Army?
  3. How much budget did government of KPK allocate to equip its LEAs? Alternatively, did it ask for more if it was short on it?
  4. Is even terrorism on Imran Khan’s top agendas?
  5. What directions/policy, if any, did Imran Khan and his party gave to its LEAs to fight terrorism after it formed government in KPK? After all, KPK is our front-line province in war against terrorism.

The bottom line remains: when will the civilian government take responsibility?

Gen Kiyani had already said that terrorism is our real enemy and our internal threats need our foremost attention – it is our war! (This is how we wanted the role of Army to be in our national policymaking – discreet and passive, right? Or maybe we want to go back to square one where the Army ‘ran’ the country from behind the scenes?) Nevertheless, the real question is what our elected leaders have done so far in this regard:
a. We are still unclear about whose war it is.

b. We are unable to gather an APC since the past 3 months to discuss/formulate our terrorism policy.

c. Some of us still want to talk with the enemy (I do not mind talking, but this has to be collective decision).

d. We believe in good and bad Talibans.​

Believe me, this is not how nations fight terrorism!

And a word of caution for those who would now ask the Army to do it (policy making) for them; sorry sir, no can do. Army, for the first time in our history, is behaving exactly it is supposed to – not fiddling with the state’s affairs.

So this time around, our elected leaders have to take charge and lead on, without tossing the responsibility of fighting terrorism to the LEAs or the Army alone. If not, Bannu’s and DI Khan’s would continue to happen and we would just point fingers towards each other, order inquires and call it a day.

I consider Imran Khan to be a man of actions and not mere words, and I like him for it. So I suggest, that he should man up, shoulder a little responsibility when his IG Prisons failed him and stop doing what his predecessors did – pointing fingers on other. Instead, he should lead on and take us all along in this/his fight against terrorism.

We/he should for once and all figure out whose war it is (Army already did), decide upon an anti-terrorism policy ASP, and once done, we should execute it as a nation (Police, Army, Politicians – all and sundry inclusive).

Lastly, for the record, I wanted to vote for PTI in these elections, but could not as I failed to receive my Postal Ballot on time, and I felt dejected.

But now I think, maybe it was not that bad after all.

Disclaimer: This piece would gladly face the online tsunami of PTI e-warriors.

Last edited by a moderator:
The PTI couldn't organize an orgy in a brothel, believe me the senior people of this party in KPK are the same serial lotta's that have changed their partys more than they change their underwear.

Intel did it's job, provided information about the attack, it was the KPK govt and it's police officials who rebuffed the army and told them - "we can handle it" - it begs the question whether the PTI who think the baby killers of the TTP are their brothers - wanted these animals released.

The PTI couldn't organize an orgy in a brothel, believe me the senior people of this party in KPK are the same serial lotta's that have changed their partys more than they change their underwear.

Intel did it's job, provided information about the attack, it was the KPK govt and it's police officials who rebuffed the army and told them - "we can handle it" - it begs the question whether the PTI who think the baby killers of the TTP are their brothers - wanted these animals released.

What an analogy sir jee ? :omghaha:

To begin with you @mafiya:

Officials said the committee’s focus was on how militants accessed a high-security area and breached a three-tiered defence system comprising law enforcement agencies (LEA). Most LEA personnel, however, had fled the attack, giving the Taliban an opportunity to escape with their choice of inmates without being hindered.

“Upon receiving intelligence information on July 28, all concerned – including army officials who visited the premises – expressed satisfaction over the security measures taken to protect the prison,” shared one home department authority. The inner and outer cordons comprised of police while the outermost cordons, which were to be filled by the army, remained vacant during the attack, he added. “Yes, we will not spare anyone; this is not Peshawar’s responsibility, it is Dera’s. We were told after the July 28 visit everything was up to the mark,” said the official. If things had been up to the mark, could militants have breached three layers of security, he questioned. “The inquiry committee will fix responsibility and will not let anyone go unquestioned.”

O bhai...use your head and understand that jails are not the responsibility of military.

As i very clearly mentioned by my blog (which you obviously missed) that IG Prisons KPK is responsible for the prisons of KPK. That includes their administration, security and maintenance.

Just because some 'army officials' visited the prison on July 28 wouldn't automatically mean that now the security of Central Jail DI Khan rests with the Army.

Yes, they expressed their satisfaction over the security arrangements as planned by the Police, so what? Still, it was Superintendent DI Khan Jail who had to ensure its security.

But then as Imran Khan himself said;

“If nobody on ground is willing to fight then what can the provincial government do in such circumstances,” he said. Imran urges introspection over D.I. Khan jailbreak - DAWN.COM

then who is to be blamed?

The Police chaps, perhaps? No sire, it's the @Leader who has to take the ultimate spanking if his under-commands fails him, which obviously IK and his govt arent ready for.

If Police's morale is so low, why dont you just kick out the Police @Leader ship? After all, it's your govt!

Army has faced more lows in this WoT, and their morale was affected too, but then it's their leadership that had succeeded in maintain the morale of their soldiers and hence they fight like soldiers and not @Leaders.

Yeah, yeah... they dont have the budget, weaponry etc etc. Well, so i ask; what has PTI's govt done so far in this regards (ref: Para 3 of my blog)? Did they allocate/increase LEAs' budget. i think not!

So why cry a river now when the same demoralized Police fails you?

Waisee @Xeric Bhai many of the Television Anchors & Analysts (mostly Saleem Safi & Rahimullah Yousafzai) were mentioning that one cannot go through those areas without stopping at a dozen Army (FC) manned Check Posts - How did the terrorists managed to get in & get out without being stopped ? :what:

To begin with you @mafiya:

Officials said the committee’s focus was on how militants accessed a high-security area and breached a three-tiered defence system comprising law enforcement agencies (LEA). Most LEA personnel, however, had fled the attack, giving the Taliban an opportunity to escape with their choice of inmates without being hindered.

“Upon receiving intelligence information on July 28, all concerned – including army officials who visited the premises – expressed satisfaction over the security measures taken to protect the prison,” shared one home department authority. The inner and outer cordons comprised of police while the outermost cordons, which were to be filled by the army, remained vacant during the attack, he added. “Yes, we will not spare anyone; this is not Peshawar’s responsibility, it is Dera’s. We were told after the July 28 visit everything was up to the mark,” said the official. If things had been up to the mark, could militants have breached three layers of security, he questioned. “The inquiry committee will fix responsibility and will not let anyone go unquestioned.”

O bhai...use your head and understand that jails are not the responsibility of military.

As i very clearly mentioned by my blog (which you obviously missed) that IG Prisons KPK is responsible for the prisons of KPK. That includes their administration, security and maintenance.

Just because some 'army officials' visited the prison on July 28 wouldn't automatically mean that now the security of Central Jail DI Khan rests with the Army.

Yes, they expressed their satisfaction over the security arrangements as planned by the Police, so what? Still, it was Superintendent DI Khan Jail who had to ensure its security.

But then as Imran Khan himself said;

“If nobody on ground is willing to fight then what can the provincial government do in such circumstances,” he said. Imran urges introspection over D.I. Khan jailbreak - DAWN.COM

then who is to be blamed?

The Police chaps, perhaps? No sire, it's the @Leader who has to take the ultimate spanking if his under-commands fails him, which obviously IK and his govt arent ready for.

If Police's morale is so low, why dont you just kick out the Police @Leader ship? After all, it's your govt!

Army has faced more lows in this WoT, and their morale was affected too, but then it's their leadership that had succeeded in maintain the morale of their soldiers and hence they fight like soldiers and not @Leaders.

Yeah, yeah... they dont have the budget, weaponry etc etc. Well, so i ask; what has PTI's govt done so far in this regards (ref: Para 3 of my blog)? Did they allocate/increase LEAs' budget. i think not!

So why cry a river now when the same demoralized Police fails you?

You didn't explained the mystery of outer most cordon to be filled by Army?

Could you point specifically where civil administration said to army we don't need your help? because the original plane was to use army at outermost cordon, which according to my understanding means, Army with their specialized gear would have been first line of defense if the attack occured

Yes that is what I expect. The intel report comes to a Major, he forwards it, the senior officer contacts jail admin, they coordinate, they review arrangements, Police say that they have enough 'nafri' to take care of the jail and the Army relaxes. Remember, police will then have to do some paperwork and maybe also pay something.. @Xeric can clear this issue of Police-Army liaison better than me.

As for the check post thing, do you really think they came and went in one big convoy all together on the main highway with lights on?

Why civil administration would say Police is enough when they themselve decided with Army to have three tier defense perimeter with army holding the outermost cordon?

The above article is a classic example how someone can try to fool people with construed information and presenting distorted facts. I will try to answer these questions and hope that we get some facts straight
i will be obliged if you point out any information in the piece which is either construed or distorted.

You and @Leader, i have presented you guys with facts, and i urge you to do the same.

Q:Where is the anti-terrorism policy we all have been talking about? IK asked for a meeting with PM and army chief to get full understanding of the ground situation in order to formulate policy based on the the most current information. Instead he was ridiculed that he is stepping out of his shoes and trying to get undue importance. The said policy has to be made by central govt and KPK govt will be part of it. You cannot have 2 different policies by center , KP govt and this policy cannot be formed without input form ISI, MI and other agencies. Army has to be part and parcel of such policy since terrorism cannot be fought by police and FC alone.

Exactly!

That's what i had tried to put across your pea-sized brains.

But there are few problems:

- It was IK himself who screwed up the APC. Had the fight-against-terrorism agenda been high on PTI's books, he would have shown a little sense and attended the APC. But no, he's a thick head Pathan.

Imran almost thwarts all parties conference on security - thenews.com.pk

Imran seeks exclusive briefing, rejects APC - DAWN.COM

He seriously lack the capability of prioritizing the things. Now is not the time to show stubbornness, but for a way forward.

He gives budget to health (not that it is wrong), but not to security. And hence the question; what's should be the top most agenda on Govt of KPK? Health or fight against terrorism? Health, education etc should and must be any govt's top priority, but then KPK is the front line province fight the war. You cant defeat terrorism by tending to the wounds of those who got blasted in a suicide attack, but by strengthening those who stand guard against terror attacks, read KPK Police.

Health and stuff do require attention, but instead of cheap-scoring by 'fulfilling' your pre-election promises, he should FOCUS at the problem at hand. Health could have been given thrice the budget once terrorism had been controlled. Again, the issue is of prioritizing, which Khan Saab obviously lack!

-Agreed, that anti-terrorism policy is to be central/federal decision, but you forget that Pakistan is a Federation. Provinces can have their own policies. First, if IK had been so worried about the policy he would not have screwed the APC, even if he had done so, he could have had his own policy in his province, which we dont see.

The govt didnt make an anti-terrorism policy, but what did IK do to compel the govt to make one?

Did he gather a committee/construct a think tank to formulate a policy at the provincial level? After all, it's his party that is ruling the province, why didnt he force IGP, IG Prisons, the commanders of the Army setup fighting inside his province to sit together, headed by a sensible man or a politician who could make rather push these guys to mull over a round table and produce a joint strategy for Internal Security of the province? (ref: para 1 of my blog).

You know, i was part of the GE-2013, i have been on Moharram duties, flood/earthquake duties, and believe me when i say that the military and the civilian administration works like a fully oiled up machinery during these crises. The functioning is so smooth that if we dont wear the uniform, an onlooker cant judge who is a Brigade commander, DPO or a Commissioner. The system is fully synchronized and works with complete synergy, why? Because there is a direction from the govt (federal or provincial irrespective), someone on the top had pushed them to sit together and and asked them to work out a fringgging solution. That's how it's done!

Like i said in my blog (ref para 1), the IGP KPK, IG Prison KPK, IG FC KPK or the GOC of the division in KPK ALONE CANNOT do it! There has to be a superior who can tell them to do it and that man can easily be CM KPK, which he did NOT!

i dont the guy, what's his name...han,.. Chuadary Nisar, but he once uttered something useable; all state institutes are working parallel to each other, even competing each other, why? Because there is no unified policy from the top. And hence the APC which Sire IK easily rubbished!!

Like i said, the issue is of priorities.

Q2:A rep of PTI was seen yesterday telling us on live TV that the Police is not supposed to fight back in case of a terrorist attack. Right, so why not we just hand over every prison, bank, government offices etc to the Army? I ma not sure if the writer knows about the condition of KPK police, their resources and types of weapons they have. We certainly need Army/ coo

Hmmm... so now the improvement in the condition of KPK police is also Army's responsibility, right?

O bhai, who has to improve the condition? Saddar Obama ya Manmoham Singh?

You questioned my wisdom over the condition of KPK POlice, and i would do the same by asking you, if you know that Policing is a Provincial matter and not a Federal one?!

Janab, if KPK Police is so bad, then why not equip and train them? Where's the budget for doing this? Tending to wounded by increasing the health budget wont improve the condition of KPK Police, that i can guarantee you.

Hence, we are back to square one; priorities, priorities, man!

How much budget did government of KPK allocate to equip its LEAs? Alternatively, did it ask for more if it was short on it?
I do not the exact figures but this has to com from police force. In present case police/army thought they were well equipped to combat the attackers. So this question is not pertinent in this case but certainly over a long term police needs ot be equipped better and finances need to be ensured for this.

Right, but who would do it? Me?

One way is the PTI do the same and play the blame game by weeping over what the previous govt has done to improve the police force, the other is that PTI/IK stop quit sitting on their @rse and do something about it!

Govt of KPK is not constructing Motorways, Jangla Bus system or issuing Laptops, so prioritize your damn responsibilities and equip the Police force!

For a starter, we have trained Punjab Police in anti-terrorism, we can do it again, you just have to ask.

Is even terrorism on Imran Khan’s top agendas? This is a needless question reflects writer's bias towards PTI/IK. IK has been talking about this for past 10 years consistently.

And as some wise man said, action speaks louder than words.

-Poor state of police forces and no steps to improve the same.

-Instead of shouldering the responsibility for preventing a jail break as the leader of the province, throwing blame on a third institution.

- And demoralizing the LEAs (read Police) by saying things like: “If nobody on ground is willing to fight then what can the provincial government do in such circumstances,”.

Ik has amply proved that he has been "talking about this (terrorism) for past 10 years consistently."

So i ask again, "Is even terrorism on Imran Khan’s top agendas?"

What directions/policy, if any, did Imran Khan and his party give to its LEAs to fight terrorism? I have answered this above. We need a central policy where federal govt, provincial govt and all agencies are on same page.
So did i.

But whose gonna do it? i ask, if the federal govt wont do it, so wont IK too? Is that's how you guys wont to show your inclination towards anti-terrorism?

Lastly I have a few question from the writer: What specific steps CM KPK should have taken to prevent this attack especially when police/army inspected the jail and the same day and were satisfied with their preparations?
When army has multiple check posts in and around that area how come these people can enter DI Khan unnoticed?

First, as i said earlier, inspection by Army doesnt absolve the Police from the responsibility if guarding the Jail.

Second, as for the multiple check posts by the Army,(@Armstrong, here's your answer)i must say that these terrorist just didnt pop up altogether. They 'infiltrated' and seeped in over the weeks into DI Khan and hence the reports by the intelligence agencies even to the extent of giving th exact dates of attack.

Moreover, as i have mentioned in my blog, DI Khan is not an IS AOR of the division located their temporarily, so it was its job to look into the matter, especially when it itself (all its combat elements) are engaged elsewhere in active operations. The military read its intelligence agencies gave you an accurate information, from there on it was your job.

And regarding what steps should CM KPK had taken; well as a starter, he could have instructed to form a joint task force upon receiving such an accurate information from the int agencies.

Two, he could have called up the Police thaikedars and gave them a bambozal to pull up their socks and behave like uniforms, instead if enjoying their ACed offices.

Three, he could have asked someone to boost the morale of the ever demoralizing Police force. A visit by him, his rep or he telling the Police leadership to pay regular visits to their men could have achieved this.

Why do you think Sir Kiyani is visiting the forward areas on every onset? Why do you think the GOC of the division is sitting at DI Khan instead of his permanent HQ in mainland Pakistan? i ask, how many times have IGP KPK visited his men? What to talk of him, how many DIGs, DPOs do it? How can they do it, when they are busy licking the balls of the politicians. Is it the Army that has politicized our Police force?

Four, an increase in Police budget could have acted as a catalyst.

Five, he could have announced that terrorism is top on his agenda. He will tackle this first and them see to the welfare of others.

Six, he could have tasked his intellectual lot to formulate a joint policy on training of Police by the military.

If CM Balochistan can ask Commander Southern Command to kick start Kassa Marble and Chamalang Coal Mines Project, so could CM KPK asked, rather ordered Commander 12 Corps to do something about the pathetic state of affairs of KPK Police. Or may be @Argus Panoptes will not agree ;)

Seven, he could have brought all those LEAs working/operating in his province to a table to formulate a provincial policy against terrorism. SOPs for quick reactions, joint actions, intelligence sharing etc etc could have been prepared, to do the least.

Eight, atleast he could have announced if not acted, that he wants to eradicate terrorism from his province. You know, we Pakistanis are foolish enough to fall for mere words of our politicians.

We do need a policy and it has to be made quickly. Instead of beating the dead horse of APC and performing Umrahs and running around the world the leadership should work on this. IK has asked for a meeting but was never reciprocated and instead was ridiculed by thugs like Fazal ur Rehman and Altaf.
So?

Blame the Army, one more time, right?!

Oye, tell your Khan Baba to prioritize his shyt, that's it!

If CM Balochistan can ask Commander Southern Command to kick start Kassa Marble and Chamalang Coal Mines Project, so could CM KPK asked, rather ordered Commander 12 Corps to do something about the pathetic state of affairs of KPK Police. Or may be @Argus Panoptes will not agree ;)...................

Blame the Army, one more time, right?!

Oye, tell your Khan Baba to prioritize his shyt, that's it!

Whether I agree or not Sir @Xeric, one thing is clear: There is PLENTY of blame to go around, for ALL those involved. PLENTY of it. Right?

Why civil administration would say Police is enough when they themselve decided with Army to have three tier defense perimeter with army holding the outermost cordon?

You didn't explained the mystery of outer most cordon to be filled by Army?

First of all. i am not here to uncover your mysteries, created primarily because of lack of knowledge.

But as you guys have screwed my sleep, i must tell you that the so called 'outer cordon' was to be made if the Army was called at the first place. Like i said, the Army there dont have spare strength to first, engage in fighting in the mountains and then also give men to guard the fringging jails. BTW, why is there a wholesome Prison Dept at the first place of everything has to be done by the Army:

1098054_515977715139822_690495155_n.jpg

Secondly, Army cant leave it primary job of fighting the the militants and go guard static installations, especially this particular so call division which just happened to be at DI Khan as its forces are fighting ahead. It's not Karachi or Lahore where you can summon the Army at will.

Thirdly, at best the QRFs of this division which is there to react in case of an attack on division HQ could have reacted, which they did. The deal was never that the Army will form a third cordon permanently. This isnt how security apparatus works. You think that you have a jadoo ka chiragh and will produce Khakis by rubbing it? The division at DI Khan can either fight ahead or do policing at DI Khan. Or alternatively, the govt of KPK could have asked for more force and we could move some from elsewhere like Punjab. Which would be really stupid and hence my pic above.

Fourthly, let's suppose there had been a third cordon i.e. you mean that Army alone should be responsible for jail security? Aisa kar...teri jagah bhi mai he post kar laita hn PDF per, akhir her chiz ki zimadari fauj ki tu hai?!

So in short, the third cordon was a 'Be Prepared Task' in case the police had requisitioned the Army, but then you must know that the jail break was complete within first half an hour, the rest of the story of hours of attack is just kahanian. The police leadership was paralyzed, the poor police walas AWOLed and no one was knowing what to do. And hence i reiterate my demand of CM KPK/PTI dusting their @rse and instructing the Police, military, FC etc leadership to sit together so that a layered response can be generated in synergy.

Mehran was attacked the Army was there, so was it there when Kamra was attacked, why? Because it was their responsibility and there were prepared. Here, the police walas just didnt ask!

which according to my understanding means, Army with their specialized gear would have been first line of defense if the attack occured
i must say that you have a poor understanding, Army can never be the first to respond in case a civilian setup is attacked. How can it be the Army that can respond first, let's say if your house is attacked? Just because they were, according to you and the home dept official at the outer most area, doesnt necessarily mean that they should have made the first contact with the intruders. The home dept official is just speaking before he can fully understand the issue.

i simply dont understand that how can one blame the Army if, let's say a thana is attacked? Thanay per guard police ki hoti hai ya Army ki? They sure can be the "next" respondents and not the first.

And the check posts you guys are talking about are guarding the routes to the military installations, not those of Police or civil administration. Just because a soldier stands at Karachi railway station to protect Move Control Detachment at Karachi, doesnt mean that the Army is responsible of preventing/countering an attack on God forbid Karachi University.

And as i had already said, Army CPs are not protecting DI Khan city, protection of DI Khan city is the responsibility of RPO/DPO DI Khan.

Whether I agree or not Sir @Xeric, one thing is clear: There is PLENTY of blame to go around, for ALL those involved. PLENTY of it. Right?

Only Imran Khan is to be blamed.... who couldn't set his priorities right and went to UK for attending an evil ritual.
@Xeric Only the people with vision didn't voted in 2013 elections, which were conducted by Asif Ali Zardari and cheap justice.
You will see more and more of rotten out come of the those elections cum selections.

@Xeric I didnt fucck up your piece, the "quality" is originally that way :D

and secondly dont make it about me, learn to face the reality. army failed before in dozens of occasions to perform its duty, similarly they failed here too to prevent the attack, taliban is primarily your problem, if you fail to perform your duty, what are you paid for then? better come up with taking responsibility rather than excuses !

p.s. dont try to make it a civilian vs army debate, or a hatred thread against PTI.

Back
Top Bottom