What's new

KJ-3000 AWACS

cirr

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
Y-20.jpg

design centred on Y-20,a world beater,cutting-edge technology,7 major innovations,2013 National Science and Technology Progress Award(Class 2)and all that。

:coffee::enjoy:

I told you guys last year I believe, Y-20 variants would be developed from a single program, from transport to AWACS to J-STARS. There is also possibility of a more power engine and a longer variant either for AWACs or some other purpose.

Kj 2000 was a miserable AWACs and this one will prove to be equally miserable. Somehow Chinese have to understand that stolen and copied technologies put together does not work.

And what is your source of learning? I hope that resource wouldn't be as miserable as your post was.

On topic.. Pakistan operates KJ2000 and this is KJ3000. What are the differences and what is expected performance of this system?

Another question, "Pakistan Air Force" seems to be a photoshopped text or is that a real photo of our KJ2000?

And what is your source of learning? I hope that resource wouldn't be as miserable as your post was.

On topic.. Pakistan operates KJ2000 and this is KJ3000. What are the differences and what is expected performance of this system?

Another question, "Pakistan Air Force" seems to be a photoshopped text or is that a real photo of our KJ2000?

Photoshop image but it is established fact there would be Y-20 variant for AWACs, EW/J-STARs.

Do report members who try to derail thread such as hindustani member the sooner they are kicked out the better Forum would be.

Question: How is KJ2000 different from ZDK-03?

Question: How is KJ2000 different from ZDK-03?

Different plane (IL-76 Vs Y8 platform III/Y9, fxied radar array (AESA) Vs rotating array. Two completely different system.

Good looking Aircraft,and a true heavy lifter too...Congrats to Chinese members

Y-20-render-4.jpg

1000159173_1367552680.jpg

All it needs is the WS-20 turbofan and then it would be in the class of the C-17.

Nope, it'd be in the class of the new IL-476.

The aircraft will be in between the Ilyushin and the Globemaster.. The Y-20's payload hovers between that of the ilyushin and the globemaster, while its range is more similar to the globemaster.

Back
Top Bottom