What's new

Kites - first Bollywood film in US Top 10

I loved the movie totally. Its not for those movie goers who go to cinema halls for masti or passing time. Its for those movie goes who likes serious and good cinema. I was too into the movie and i really didnt find any flaws the others point out. And ending, it was the perfect ending and really justify the emotional ride it offered. Tragic... but perfect if it would have been an happy ending it wouldnt have justified the entire movie. Two thumps up..!! and my rating 4.99/5 :D

:woot::woot::woot::woot:

Kaminooooooo :angry: :angry: me dekhne wala tha.. climax pata chala to dekhne se kya fayda :angry::angry:

those who said that kites is good movie ... i think those people have no test or they are die hard fan of hritik because their is nothing is this movie which makes is good ... kites is below average movie

m waiting for RAVANA ... its sound tracks is really good lets hope we can watch a good movie

those who said that kites is good movie ... i think those people have no test or they are die hard fan of hritik because their is nothing is this movie which makes is good ... kites is below average movie

m waiting for RAVANA ... its sound tracks is really good lets hope we can watch a good movie

well i got a feeling that ravana will continue kites legacy

I am not a fan of Hrithik at all in the first place. And my opinion went down further after seeing many of his interviews. But i went to the movie with no preconditions and i knew the basic story which was evident from the promos. So i guess going with the least expectations always help in enjoying any good cinema.

Emotions are conveyed well in this movie.. especially the subtle message of love across language barrier.. and jsut think about that sms that hrithik got and we had all thought.. and finally what it actually meant. realy.. an heartbreaking moment.

And yes ravanaa.. it seems like a dark movie.. and i dont think our so called expert movie goers would like it... The standard of indian audiences are coming down i think. :D

Come on mate, to each his own.

Bollywood is not Indian reality. In Bollywood films every one has pale skin particularly women and every one is rich and the Indian male marry a white girl. But in reality most if not all Indians are darker than the Black Africans that is why many Indian women taint their skin with whitened cream. In reality most Indians are dirty, smell bad, poor and black colored skin. :rofl::rofl:In 2 weeks visit in Mumbai this is what I see:
The largest slum in the world
Traffic jam whereby nobody respect the road signs
It is now that roads, buildings and other facilities are being constructed
No sanitation, Indians use to spit dirty ervery where, no potable drinking water. I was advised not to purchase food outside my International Hotel accommodation and not to drink water outside the hotel.
And Mumbai is the gateway and most modern Indian city so you can easily imagine the rest.:rofl::rofl:
The history of Bollywood film is that in the 70's to 80's the role of such films is to prevent social unrest, to make the slumdogs and lower cast dream, to make them get out of their reality. Each time the Government feared of social unrest, a film is isuued with the objective to calm the slumdogs and amke them dream. Dream of being rich and of dating white females. Now due to globalization and due to the fact that westerners see such films as exotic and kitsh, these bollywood films are getting popular particualrly in Africa because theym need such dream. A fim portraying Indian reality like 'Salam Bombay' will never get box office success in India, country where every one is dreaming.:china::pakistan:

Bollywood is not Indian reality. In Bollywood films every one has pale skin particularly women and every one is rich and the Indian male marry a white girl. But in reality most if not all Indians are darker than the Black Africans that is why many Indian women taint their skin with whitened cream. In reality most Indians are dirty, smell bad, poor and black colored skin. :rofl::rofl:In 2 weeks visit in Mumbai this is what I see:
The largest slum in the world
Traffic jam whereby nobody respect the road signs
No sanitation, Indians use to spit dirty ervery where, no potable drinking water. I was advised not to purchase food outside my International Hotel accommodation and not to drink water outside the hotel.
And Mumbai is the gateway and most modern Indian city so you can easily imagine the rest.:rofl::rofl:
The history of Bollywood film is that in the 70's to 80's the role of such films is to prevent social unrest, to make the slumdogs and lower cast dream, to make them get out of their reality. Each time the Government feared of social unrest, a film is isuued with the objective to calm the slumdogs and amke them dream. Dream of being rich and of dating white females. Now due to globalization and due to the fact that westerners see such films as exotic and kitsh, these bollywood films are getting popular particualrly in Africa because theym need such dream. A fim portraying Indian reality like 'Salam Bombay' will never get box office success in India, country where every one is dreaming.:china::pakistan:

Welcome back to PDF :victory: SHCHINESE:cheers:

Bollywood is not Indian reality. In Bollywood films every one has pale skin particularly women and every one is rich and the Indian male marries a white girl. That is why you can see more and more white Eastern or English girls in Bollyuwood films. But in reality most if not all Indians are darker than the Black Africans that is why many Indian women taint their skin with whitened cream. Again that is why Indian and foreign Cosmetics firms selling whitened cream are making big money. In reality most Indians are dirty, smell bad, poor and black colored skin. :rofl:In 2 weeks visit in Mumbai this is what I see:
The largest slum in the world:thinktank:
Traffic jam whereby nobody respects the road signs
No sanitation, no basic hygiene, no basic health care. Indians use to spit dirty every where, no potable drinking water. I was advised not to purchase food outside my International Hotel accommodation and not to drink water outside the hotel.:sniper:
And Mumbai is the gateway and most modern Indian city so you can easily imagine the rest.:rofl:
The history of Bollywood film is that in the 70's to 80's the role of such films is to prevent social unrest, to make the slumdogs and lower cast dreamed, to make them get out of their reality. Each time the Government feared of social unrest, a film is issued with the objective to calm the slumdogs and make them dream. Dream of being rich and of dating white females. Now due to globalization and due to the fact that westerners see such films as exotic and kitsch, these Bollywood films are getting popular particualrly in Africa because Africans need such dream. A film portraying Indian reality like 'Salam Bombay' will never get box office success in India, a virtual country where every one is dreaming.:pakistan::china:

Bollywood is not Indian reality. In Bollywood films every one has pale skin particularly women and every one is rich and the Indian male marries a white girl. That is why you can see more and more white Eastern or English girls in Bollyuwood films. But in reality most if not all Indians are darker than the Black Africans that is why many Indian women taint their skin with whitened cream. Again that is why Indian and foreign Cosmetics firms selling whitened cream are making big money. In reality most Indians are dirty, smell bad, poor and black colored skin. :rofl:In 2 weeks visit in Mumbai this is what I see:
The largest slum in the world:thinktank:
Traffic jam whereby nobody respects the road signs
No sanitation, no basic hygiene, no basic health care. Indians use to spit dirty every where, no potable drinking water. I was advised not to purchase food outside my International Hotel accommodation and not to drink water outside the hotel.:sniper:
And Mumbai is the gateway and most modern Indian city so you can easily imagine the rest.:rofl:
The history of Bollywood film is that in the 70's to 80's the role of such films is to prevent social unrest, to make the slumdogs and lower cast dreamed, to make them get out of their reality. Each time the Government feared of social unrest, a film is issued with the objective to calm the slumdogs and make them dream. Dream of being rich and of dating white females. Now due to globalization and due to the fact that westerners see such films as exotic and kitsch, these Bollywood films are getting popular particualrly in Africa because Africans need such dream. A film portraying Indian reality like 'Salam Bombay' will never get box office success in India, a virtual country where every one is dreaming.:pakistan::china:

Welcome back to Pdf:victory: ShChinese:victory:

Back
Top Bottom