What's new

Kite flying by RAW?

This is about India's recent naked and shameless interference to salvage their puppets awami regime in Dhaka. RAW's huge propaganda network of both Indian and resident dalal BD journalist is echoing the intentions of the babus in South Block . Recently one such low life west bengali journalist named shubir bhoumik who is also the senior editor of indo-awami RAW outlet BDnews24 literally called for open military intervention if necessary to keep AL in power. They are breaking all diplomatic norms which also reflects their heart burn over what may happen to their resident parasites in Dhaka. One wonders what goes on in their lowly minds that they are this desperate to try something that's bound to fail inshallah. Though one can't blame them as they won't ever get such loyal slaves as BAL to protect their interest in BD. Too bad BAL simply destroyed themselves to political non-existence but they did their work for their master.

So, BD deciphered RAW ... :omghaha:

Whatever that Bhowmick wrote about Bangladesh was more like ranting really. 
Looks like BNP/Jamaat members are getting desperate and spouting their BS propaganda to counter AL.
Best way to do it RAW/Indian dalal nexus. Anything new guys???

Desperate? Not really.

You can ask any Bangladeshi regarding the AL's popularity. But then, you won't do it would you? 
Ananda Bazar Patrika is known RAW den targeting BD.

SUBIR BHAUMIK

• Subir Bhaumik is the BBC's Eastern India Correspondent based in Calcutta. He was a Queen Elizabeth House Fellow at Oxford University (1989-90) and is author of "Insurgent Crossfire", a definitive investigation on "proxy wars" of South Asia. He has worked for Time and Reuters, and before that for the Press Trust of India and the Calcutta-based Ananda Bazar Patrika. Subir has covered India's troubled North East and written extensively on Burma , Bhutan and Bangladesh. Many of his articles have been published in books edited by leading scholars and he has presented papers at seminars in India and abroad. He has just completed a book on North East India -- The Troubled Periphery - to be published by Penguin.

Address:
    63C,Ibrahimpur Road,
    Calcutta, 700 032
    Email: sbhaucalcutta@indiatimes.com ; sbhau@yahoo.com

I look forward to reading that.

Whatever that Bhowmick wrote about Bangladesh was more like ranting really. 

Desperate? Not really.

You can ask any Bangladeshi regarding the AL's popularity. But then, you won't do it would you? 

I look forward to reading that.

I am very well aware that the incumbent party never won for second term in BD short history. So, why is BNP/Jamaat nexus is derailing the democratic process and demanding a caretaker govt. when it is not possible according to recently passed constitutional amendment.

BNP will win the elections if it is held today as they are leading in the opinion polls.

jorip.jpg

I am very well aware that the incumbent party never won for second term in BD short history. So, why is BNP/Jamaat nexus is derailing the democratic process and demanding a caretaker govt. when it is not possible according to recently passed constitutional amendment.

BNP will win the elections if it is held today as they are leading in the opinion polls.

jorip.jpg
BNP will loose the election under Hasina govt no matter what. The election will be robbed by the party cadres in the administration.

jorip.jpg

BD has historically had caretaker governments as no one trusts the governing party to deliver a free and fair election.

The question is why has the Awami League decided to scrap this system?

BD has historically had caretaker governments as no one trusts the governing party to deliver a free and fair election.

The question is why has the Awami League decided to scrap this system?

In almost all democracies, its not the govt but the election commission that runs elections. Once election is declared then a model code applies thus controlling the powers of the state to influence elections. If one can not trust this system, I do not see how one can trust a caretaker govt too. All the jamaati posters cry themselves hoarse on the forum that the previous caretaker government helped AL win, don't they???

So this just sounds like the usual jamaati whining...

BD is destined to remain as a client state of India :coffee:

I think the best shot of RAW was indeed to masquerade a hindu and RAW employee as Muslim 'Sheikh Mujeeb' now his hindu daughter has succeed his post and masquerading as Muslim.

This nonsense once again

I agree that there are many RAW agents in BD; its very natural.

But what OP and his alikes like Munshi ji suggest is not true.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom