What's new

kish air show 2012

Thats because sanctions on Iran has nothing to do with Palestinians, nor they have anything to do with nuclear issue. Once you realize it (like Iran's leadership do), you will understand better why Iran does what it does.

I agree,Palestine and nuclear program are only the visible side of the story.But I also agree that most Arabs,even the ones in Palestine (but not all of them,I'm not generalizing),are ungrateful people.They sell you and back stab you easier than you could imagine.Why?Because you are not following 'their version of Islam'.

Thats because sanctions on Iran has nothing to do with Palestinians, nor they have anything to do with nuclear issue. Once you realize it (like Iran's leadership do), you will understand better why Iran does what it does.

Once you realize that the Palestine issue gives the west a convenient excuse to sanction Iran and warmonger further, then you will understand why majority of Iranians don't want to support Palestine.

Well, its true that the Palestinians sided with Iraq in the war. Whey then do you think Iran supports them out of its way?
Please be honest. Don't tell me its because of moral/ethical reasons etc. Is it to counterbalance America in middle East because Israel is an American ally?

Honestly, I don't see why Iran and Israel should be enemies? Arabs have a land dispute with Israel but Iran has so many problems with Arabs that it should rather be neutral.
Then why risk so much of reputation and go to the extent of denying holocaust?

We support them for many reasons. To increase our influence in the region is one of them. Another is religion. Believe it or not Iran's leadership are very religious, and they do see it as a duty to help co-religionists in trouble. Another reason is to increase popularity within the Muslim countries.

I think we should be neutral. We have enough problems without adding all of Palestine's problems on our shoulders.

Once you realize that the Palestine issue gives the west a convenient excuse to sanction Iran and warmonger further, then you will understand why majority of Iranians don't want to support Palestine.

There is no sanctions because of Palestinians, and not a single sanction will be removed if Iran drops Palestinians support. What would happen - pat on the back by zionists, and disgusted decent people around the World, me included. I also doubt most Iranians would approve that, especially considering that NOTHING would change on the sanctions front.

Oh, and if Iran does drop support for Palestine, it would also mean Iran is reducing its independence. Drop support for Hezbollah - another bit of independence gone. Drop nuclear program - even more independence reduced. See where this is going?

There is no sanctions because of Palestinians, and not a single sanction will be removed if Iran drops Palestinians support. What would happen - pat on the back by zionists, and disgusted decent people around the World, me included. I also doubt most Iranians would approve that, especially considering that NOTHING would change on the sanctions front.

Israel can't continue warmongering if we are neutral to them. They would have no reason to. Since they will ease off then so will the US.

Also I don't have consensus on what Iranians will and won't approve, but from all the ones I have known in my life I would think the overwhelming majority don't want to protect ungrateful Palestinians anymore.

I don't care what trouble makers do, they can't shame me from Islam or from saying Allahu Akbar or from wearing Palestinian Keffiyeh. And seeing few Palestinian Arabs showing support for trouble makers will not chase me away from supporting Palestine.

Don't let opposition, negative diversity divert you from making the right choice. Allahu Akbar has to stand for something.

I agree,Palestine and nuclear program are only the visible side of the story.But I also agree that most Arabs,even the ones in Palestine (but not all of them,I'm not generalizing),are ungrateful people.They sell you and back stab you easier than you could imagine.Why?Because you are not following 'their version of Islam'.

well , and you think we never knew about Arab back stab !?
for sure 90 % of Arabs puting their race over their religion and Iran even hasn't the same Mazhab ( religion branch ) as them ... most of Arab are racist ...

don't become angry for some useless guy , we have some task and plan and we follow that .... I'm sure if tomorrow Palestinian become an individual and independent , we won't have any much relationship with them ....

we have some prediction is our religion and those predicted that Jew will take over Palestine and Jerusalem and Arabs become divided .... till 100 years ago , this prediction didn't happen but now this happened ...

That prediction also predict rise of Sofiani in Syria and a tough war between Ahl ol qum (IRanian/IRI ) and ROOM ( western ) in Persian gulf and also a war between Turks (Turk or Russia ) and Syria ... those prediction also saying in some point of "Arab will become Israel protector "

So , both Syria and Palestine will lose and go to Israel side ....

anyway , our great guys saying that " maybe these prediction are not for our time " so it isn't 100% .......

P.N : Turks is not individual word for calling some individual people , back then it was use for races in beyond of Iran and Caspian sea ... so Russian could be name as turks as well ......

Lets first the Airshow be open then make a thread about it.Although the Iranian Airshows in compare to global famous airshows have nothing to show because of Their relationships with the west industrial countries and sanction.

well , and you think we never knew about Arab back stab !?
for sure 90 % of Arabs puting their race over their religion and Iran even hasn't the same Mazhab ( religion branch ) as them ... most of Arab are racist ...

don't become angry for some useless guy , we have some task and plan and we follow that .... I'm sure if tomorrow Palestinian become an individual and independent , we won't have any much relationship with them ....

we have some prediction is our religion and those predicted that Jew will take over Palestine and Jerusalem and Arabs become divided .... till 100 years ago , this prediction didn't happen but now this happened ...

That prediction also predict rise of Sofiani in Syria and a tough war between Ahl ol qum (IRanian/IRI ) and ROOM ( western ) in Persian gulf and also a war between Turks (Turk or Russia ) and Syria ... those prediction also saying in some point of "Arab will become Israel protector "

So , both Syria and Palestine will lose and go to Israel side ....

anyway , our great guys saying that " maybe these prediction are not for our time " so it isn't 100% .......

P.N : Turks is not individual word for calling some individual people , back then it was use for races in beyond of Iran and Caspian sea ... so Russian could be name as turks as well ......

you are telling me that your country is running by some fools who run the country and your nation because of some stupid predictions in the history?? They running your country by predictions?! OMG. They know they will get nothing in Palestine issue but also Continues to sacrifice all your national benefits for that because of some PREDICTIONS...
I'v never seen something like that and didn't know how much a regime can be crazy. :disagree:

poor iranians..:undecided:

you are telling me that your country is running by some fools who run the country and your nation because of some stupid predictions in the history?? They running your country by predictions?! OMG. They know they will get nothing in Palestine issue but also Continues to sacrifice all your national benefits for that because of some PREDICTIONS...
I'v never seen something like that and didn't know how much a regime can be crazy. :disagree:

poor iranians..:undecided:

nope , they didn't run it by prediction ... they run it with some great goal .... first step of it is make Iran most powerful country in region .... if they want govern country base on prediction , they would stop supporting Syria and Palestinian and let Israel and western control them just as prediction ....... you get the point !?

simply , IRI goal is not "feed up people and govern them " ... that why western are so angry because we aim greater things and you can't reach top of mountain without pass the hard ways ......

well , you can't ignore religious base prediction as well ....... for example , Israel created base on some jews predictions

What else to expect ? Treachery is part of bedouine characteristics. They did the same to all who ruled the region in the past i.e. Turks,Tatars,Iranians,Kurds,Circasians(Mamluks) & Albanians (Muhammad Ali's dynasty in Egypt) ! Interraction with them by Civilized nations should be limited to trade(transactional).

nope , they didn't run it by prediction ... they run it with some great goal .... first step of it is make Iran most powerful country in region .... if they want govern country base on prediction , they would stop supporting Syria and Palestinian and let Israel and western control them just as prediction ....... you get the point !?

you cant be most powerful country in region when your economy is weak and going down day by day. in the best situation you are doing as same as soviet union did. i Admire Iran because its try is to be independent and is not a puppet for west like other countries in the region.but you should be moderate, Look at Russia, we are not friend with US but we have relationship with them,Trade,co operation in some cases and ...

simply , IRI goal is not "feed up people and govern them " ... that why western are so angry because we aim greater things and you can't reach top of mountain without pass the hard ways ......

are you sure you are not going to the valley instead of Top of mountain? because it seems you guys will destroy whole your country and your achievements in The missile program, military industries and ... because of being enemy with israel and nuclear program. sometimes we need to step back for saving other benefits, you could have nuclear program if you guys had a good relationship with other countries instead of insult them and claim how much you are hostile. you dont need to claim in media how much you hate west and america or what is your plan. smile in front of camera but keep going your real goals in behind.( of course not crappy mullah goals that has no benefit for your country)

well , you can't ignore religious base prediction as well ....... for example , Israel created base on some jews predictions

the mullah great goals has nothing related to iran interests. your example was about israel. let suppose your are right about israel, but after israel occupied palestine, they are living there, using the soil for agriculture, mineral deposits, sea and .... so as you can see it has many benefits for them, but how about the mullah goals? lets suppose after sacrifice all your National Interests, you released the Palestine and now the Palestinian are running the country, so what is your interest? are you living there? do you run the Palestine? do you use their Natural resources? the Palestine will be like other Arab countries, like jurdan,KSA and ... it's funny, because it's obvious they are not your friend and will never be. even now hamas is against syria and they thank other Arab countries who didn't nothing for them except blaming israel in media. Thats why i'm saying your gov are crazy, you just destroy your country because of some stupid predictions that has no interest for your country..

you cant be most powerful country in region when your economy is weak and going down day by day. in the best situation you are doing as same as soviet union did. i Admire Iran because its try is to be independent and is not a puppet for west like other countries in the region.but you should be moderate, Look at Russia, we are not friend with US but we have relationship with them,Trade,co operation in some cases and ...

are you sure you are not going to the valley instead of Top of mountain? because it seems you guys will destroy whole your country and your achievements in The missile program, military industries and ... because of being enemy with israel and nuclear program. sometimes we need to step back for saving other benefits, you could have nuclear program if you guys had a good relationship with other countries instead of insult them and claim how much you are hostile. you dont need to claim in media how much you hate west and america or what is your plan. smile in front of camera but keep going your real goals in behind.( of course not crappy mullah goals that has no benefit for your country)

the mullah great goals has nothing related to iran interests. your example was about israel. let suppose your are right about israel, but after israel occupied palestine, they are living there, using the soil for agriculture, mineral deposits, sea and .... so as you can see it has many benefits for them, but how about the mullah goals? lets suppose after sacrifice all your National Interests, you released the Palestine and now the Palestinian are running the country, so what is your interest? are you living there? do you run the Palestine? do you use their Natural resources? the Palestine will be like other Arab countries, like jurdan,KSA and ... it's funny, because it's obvious they are not your friend and will never be. even now hamas is against syria and they thank other Arab countries who didn't nothing for them except blaming israel in media. Thats why i'm saying your gov are crazy, you just destroy your country because of some stupid predictions that has no interest for your country..

nope ... we can , we only need fix the economy and economy need a secure country to grow ... that why we try to strengthen our military power , to secure our country first .....

Russian should be worry about themselves .... and we don't care about others idea , especially Russians ... in best case Russian is a tactical ally and strategical enemy for Iran so we have not to explain anything to Russians .... we have our view and our plane ...

They are Iranian and they goal related to Iran ( anyway , I don't remember I saying our goal to you .... I only repeat some 1400 year predictions not our goal and or plane to achieve it , except saying " first step of it is make Iran most powerful country in region " ... so what is our goal by yourself !? ) for sure if we achieve our goal then you should say "woe to Russia " ...

n00070426-r-b-000.jpg

n00070426-r-b-001.jpg

n00070426-r-b-002.jpg

n00070426-r-b-006.jpg

n00070426-r-b-007.jpg

n00070426-r-b-008.jpg

n00070426-r-b-009.jpg

Back
Top Bottom