What's new

King Salman Receives Chinese Defense Minister in Riyadh

It isn't a repeat thread albeit it is a similar topic. They didn't talk about the topics that were ongoing. I know tactical report isn't trusted always but sometimes they are correct and I truly think they are correct with this topic.
China was helping Saudi Arabia develop its Ballistic Missile capabilities for decades now..

China was helping Saudi Arabia develop its Ballistic Missile capabilities for decades now..
Ah but maybe more technology pertaining to BMs was wanted by the Saudis. At this point we are just assuming the answer but I'm sure Tactical Report has its sources from inside the palace possibly.

Energy, Economy, Healthcare, Defence and R&D
and energy being the strategic industry is as important as defence industry so strategic level cooperation in this field will lead to diplomatic realignment, we must keep in mind USA will not be as dependent on imported energy as it was 1 or 2 decades backs therefore naturally this factor will play its role in the formulation of US policies in the region

Last edited:
Ah but maybe more technology pertaining to BMs was wanted by the Saudis. At this point we are just assuming the answer but I'm sure Tactical Report has its sources from inside the palace possibly.
From inside the palace .. I don't think so.. the rumours are based on the logic of the presence of the Chinese BM military head among the Chinese delegation, but then jumps the more important one, which is the Chinese defence minister.. So all options are on the table, from new BMs, to artillery, to submarines and what have you..

The Chinese def min, is the Presidents right hand man, him meeting with, not the crown prince, but the king , in a 3hr meeting, and the discussed only the weather? @Khafee whats going on?
He also met MBS who is the Saudi Defence minister after that..

But 3hrs with king really matter.
True.. it is extra-ordinary..
And the meeting with MBS in his office was most likely to implement what was agreed upon in reality..

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom